What's new

Rangers in Karachi:- Murder of innocent man

I think the rangers were right to fire, but in the wrong place. They should have shot his tires or fired a warning shot and yelled "rook jao" if the driver still continued then they would be justified in shooting him. In the Canadian military soldiers would be trained to give 3 warnings to an approaching predator before firing.

The conduct of Pakistani Rangers is much too violent and changes should be made in their training.

I think the rangers were right to fire, but in the wrong place. They should have shot his tires or fired a warning shot and yelled "rook jao" if the driver still continued then they would be justified in shooting him. In the Canadian military soldiers would be trained to give 3 warnings to an approaching predator before firing.

The conduct of Pakistani Rangers is much too violent and changes should be made in their training.

yes but if you shoot the tyre & the person turns out to be a suicide bomber! and blows himself & the car and things surrounding it up then who will be at fault?

look its simple logic! when the policeman or ranger is checking and asks you to stop you MUST stop. no excuse!

BLyDRqYCAAA40EU.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They should have aimed for tires or to stop car by wireless next patrol point rather shooting directly to kill.

They should have aimed for tires or to stop car by wireless next patrol point rather shooting directly to kill.
You would have been right if the situation was normal but these days it may be too late untill next post stops fleeing car. Second Rangers are not posted on roads like traffic police i.e. on every chowrangi. Third, the guy had no personal enemity with the deceased but unfortunately there are not much of options if it is a suicide vehicle, they already had bad experience on Election Day and earlier in their nazimabad office where they tried to stop such vehicles and people and they miscreants did their job and caused loss to the life and property of common public and government..
I think we as common people also have some responsibility to cooperate with Rangers and Police to make our city safe.

You would have been right if the situation was normal but these days it may be too late untill next post stops fleeing car. Second Rangers are not posted on roads like traffic police i.e. on every chowrangi. Third, the guy had no personal enemity with the deceased but unfortunately there are not much of options if it is a suicide vehicle, they already had bad experience on Election Day and earlier in their nazimabad office where they tried to stop such vehicles and people and they miscreants did their job and caused loss to the life and property of common public and government..
I think we as common people also have some responsibility to cooperate with Rangers and Police to make our city safe.

the guy who killed himself admitted that it was unintentional

the guy who killed himself admitted that it was unintentional
That is just a public statement. He was following the SOP. It were orders from above to fire at any fleeing vehicle.

That is just a public statement. He was following the SOP. It were orders from above to fire at any fleeing vehicle.

lol, just public statement? he admitted his fault and he will be prosecuted on that?

Back
Top Bottom