What's new

Rangers in Karachi:- Murder of innocent man

What a pathetic response. Only a PTI burger could think like this.

Anyways, an idiot? A guy with a Master's degree?

Good Riddance.. Paray likhay Jahils can be as much as of an idiot as the ones trying to defend idiots. Try to stop your car when you are told to by security officials, not that would take a masters degree for you to grasp that simple concept and thanks for your feedback.

Good Riddance.. Paray likhay Jahils can be as much as of an idiot as the ones trying to defend idiots. Try to stop your car when you are told to by security officials, not that would take a masters degree for you to grasp that simple concept and thanks for your feedback.

Oh God, no empathy at all. What a race we are growing :chilli:

What a poor post.

Good riddance?

Wow.

Ok so if the Rangers asks you to stop and you're gradually doing that instead of hitting the breaks hard, I should shoot the hell outta you?

You're calling someone else a parhay likha jahil when your post itself indicates that you're one yourself.

Thanks.

What a poor post.

Good riddance?

Wow.

Ok so if the Rangers asks you to stop and you're gradually doing that instead of hitting the breaks hard, I should shoot the hell outta you?

You're calling someone else a parhay likha jahil when your post itself indicates that you're one yourself.

Thanks.

Move to Karachi and bring your kids.. Thanks

Move to Karachi and bring your kids.. Thanks

I've faced an armed robbery in Karachi. I know how it is, but it still doesnt give the Rangers a right to do what they did and your post is still poor.

Thanks.....Again.

Oh God, no empathy at all. What a race we are growing :chilli:
Its actually a common behavior in Karachi that whenever tullas or andas stop someone, people tend to increase speed and run across them. Tullas don't do anything because they are only there to make some haram $$$. But rangers are very serious on this, I remember once they stopped my car around quyumabad, asked me to get out and stand across. Then they thoroughly searched my car depite me telling them again and again that i have nothing of any sort. The officer just signaled me to keep quite until the search was complete. Then he explained to me in milder tone about the issue and allowed me to go. I learned one thing that day, NEVER TO MESS WITH RANGERS. Most of the cyclists actually drive very fast (in fact dangerously fast) in Karachi. There might be a variety of reasons but If rangers would have asked him to stop, he should have. Once he violated this for any reason whatsoever may be. The rangers were in their right to respond to potential threat.

There are no checkposts in NY.

I dont know which NY you are talking abt. Actually police here shoot @tyres in order to make u stop(note that this happens if u fails to stop when they use normal ways).

@Topic as Pmln hs come 2 power they wll resume where they abndn @1990s.

Dude you ever been to SUbway system I doubt you live in NY or any major State which matters in america, Have you not seen Random DUI Stops or As you call it CHECK POINTs

wasting my time here

youtube random dui stops or Police Shoot out............ Plus you watch too much bollywood movie

"THEY SHOOT Tires" :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
DG rangers have taken notice of the incident, and arrested the murderers.

did the CCTV video came of the incident ? apparently the firing seems brutal looking at his car...

Stop barking here plz and first go to your mother and confirm the identity of your father from her before blaming some1 else's parents.

Barking?.. You dont have to act like a true muslim on the forums.. Go out and protest next to a rangers checkpost preferably in a car with no brakes. Can make it a family outing, and thank you for your short stay in PDF land. Goodbye.

Watch Reality not Bollywood OMG "THEY SHOOT TIRES" :rofl:

and look up Random DUI STOPS shootout.

Love the bollywood watchers

i cannot digest that statement "they shoot tires" :cheesy::woot::omghaha:

There are no checkposts in NY.

I dont know which NY you are talking abt. Actually police here shoot @tyres in order to make u stop(note that this happens if u fails to stop when they use normal ways).

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=145985" target="_blank">Topic</a></u> as Pmln hs come 2 power they wll resume where they abndn @1990s.

Last edited by a moderator:
DG rangers have taken notice of the incident, and arrested the murderers.

did the CCTV video came of the incident ? apparently the firing seems brutal looking at his car...

I stress once again it is important to let the investigation complete and not jump to any conclusions. I would not call the man at fault and I would not call the personnel murderers until the facts are clearly proven.

Two years ago i was going to home town from peshawer in passenger coach and near karak army caravan opened fire upon us from behind. Either they were warning shots or they missed it. The driver gave full accelaration to coach to get out of range.

Army caravan opened fire?
From behind?
On a bus?
Warning shots for a vehicle moving away from you?
Didn't know coaches accelerated faster than the speed of a bullet?

How do you know who was at fault when the investigation is not yet complete? We should wait for those results.

We should wait for the investigation to complete to see whether a trial is needed or not.

There is no need for any investigation.. rangers is simply doing there job.
If you don't like them, than send them back to border and ask your uncle Zardari to secure Karachi. Afterall it is the responsibility of provincial govt.

Back
Top Bottom