What's new

Rangers in Karachi:- Murder of innocent man

You are right investigation will determine everything but if you believe that after one signal they should have fired a warning shot than sorry my brother when it comes to reality all sop goes to khadda because by the time you fire warning shot the terrorist/muggers can done one so simple ryle stop, they dont stop? Shot to kill

It is not my place to judge if a warning shot is needed or not. That is the role of those who write the S.O.P.s with the required knowledge and training. All I am asking is whether the procedures were followed, and that the investigation should be allowed to complete, that is all. And if the procedure is not applicable in real life, then it is time to change the procedure by those in charge. If "shoot to kill" is the actual policy, then let everyone know that. If it is not the policy then the personnel should know that too.

Remember the kid shot by Rangers that was captured on video? Everything was completed pretty quickly back then. Why not now too?

Blame the Rangers, I would laud them for the action. When anyone asks you to stop, a traffic warden or policeman, you stop. If it is the military, you take even more caution. How would it be if the person was infact having a cache of weapons in his car, or explosives and going towards his target? What would your reaction be @truthseer if the driver was a suicide bomber and later blew up a place? 'Punjabi rangers did not respond to a trespassing vehicle which later killed 15 Sindhis.' You are pathetic.

I remember watching a video where a car was asked to stop at a military checkpoint but it didn't. The security forces opened fire when it sped off and they were fired back. Everyone in the vehicle was killed, who turned out of be 3 men armed with AK-47.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blame the Rangers, I would laud them for the action. When anyone asks you to stop, a traffic warden or policeman, you stop. If it is the military, you take even more caution. How would it be if the person was infact having a cache of weapons in his car, or explosives and going towards his target? What would your reaction be @truthseer if the driver was a suicide bomber and later blew up a place? 'Punjabi rangers did not respond to a trespassing vehicle which later killed 15 Sindhis.' You are pathetic.

I remember watching a video where a car was asked to stop at a military checkpoint but it didn't. The security forces opened fire when it sped off and they were fired back. Everyone in the vehicle was killed, who turned out of be 3 men armed with AK-47.

I did not bring Punjab into this at all. The Rangers are formed from all over Pakistan, and my major concern is that they are not trained to deal with such a situation at all

Let's not dwell on past incidents, however, think about this one. The man is unarmed, according to most reports. An innocent man, dead. That is all

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not bring Punjab into this at all. The Rangers are formed from all over Pakistan, and my major concern is that they are not trained to deal with such a situation at all

Let's not dwell on past incidents, however, think about this one. The man is unarmed, according to most reports. An innocent man, dead. That is all

You always play the 'Blame game'. Your post itself was suggesting racial martyrdom.

The person is unarmed. How the hell are we supposed to know that? What if he was carrying 500KG of C4?
'An innocent man dead' is right but he died to his fault, not to Rangers. They are doing their job well.

You always play the 'Blame game'. Your post itself was suggesting racial martyrdom.

The person is unarmed. How the hell are we supposed to know that? What if he was carrying 500KG of C4?
'An innocent man dead' is right but he died to his fault, not to Rangers. They are doing their job well.

Show me one place where I played the "Blame Game". And I don't even know the ethnicity of the man. A little poke at PML-N was not a racial dig, it was a political one

The media has sort of covered that part. Read the article gain.

Whether he was wrong or right, this shows a glaring hole in the training of rangers.

He was trying to break a security checkpoint and failed to comply to direct orders and that too in Karachi.. Far from innocent. Maybe retarded innocent man. One less idiot and a lot of others wiser.. so not all is lost. So if you are reading this and I see a thread opened on you getting your backside shot up because you failed to adhere to a checkpoint, I will just copy paste this on there as well.

He was trying to break a security checkpoint and failed to comply to direct orders and that too in Karachi.. Far from innocent. Maybe retarded innocent man. One less idiot and a lot of others wiser.. so not all is lost. So if you are reading this and I see a thread opened on you getting your backside shot up because you failed to adhere to a checkpoint, I will just copy paste this on there as well.
That man had a family, and three kids.

That man had a family, and three kids.

If it was an arranged marriage you can blame the parents for ruining 3 innocent kids lives because of an idiot who had no business procreating. The world does not work around people and their wishes. You follow rules and understand the current crisis this country is in. What if he was coming to blow up your house with your kids?

So you are sure that the Rangers stopped the car according to proper procedure? Was their intent visible or audible to the driver appropriately? Did the driver ignore that order on purpose? What was the speed of the vehicle and did the stop order leave enough stopping distance for the car?

Those are all facts that the investigation should, and likely will, look into. Otherwise, why not declare that the "Rangers did the right thing" and "the driver was at fault" like you just did as a kneejerk reaction, and end the story?

That evidence should be taken into account by the investigation. Was he going to the hospital in an emergency?

buddy this is not the streets of Canada or US, where police needs a reason to stop a car.
This is PAKISTAN which is at war!!
This was probably a routine security check so to keep sorry ***** like you alive!

If it was an arranged marriage you can blame the parents for ruining 3 innocent kids lives because of an idiot who had no business procreating. The world does not work around people and their wishes. You follow rules and understand the current crisis this country is in. What if he was coming to blow up your house with your kids?

What a pathetic response. Only a PTI burger could think like this.

Anyways, an idiot? A guy with a Master's degree?

Back
Top Bottom