What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

i know this .. but dont worry just Enjoy :)
I lived in MQM dominating area , and i hate these sectors for forcefully closing the shops ..
but i vote for IK :D
now i am a MQM agent in PTI hahahaha

Le apun dono bhai bhai :D
Im a PTI supporter too just because of IK.

There you get it neither all PDF Urdu Speakers are MQM Supporters nor all Non Urdu Speakers are MQM Haters.

I Know, Only our Senior moderator and Super doper Counter Terorrism Expert bringing Ethnicity and Sectarianism in this debate to suits their own POV, no one else...not even MQM:hitwall:

I Know, Only our Senior moderator and Super doper Counter Terorrism Exper bringing Ethnicity and Sectarianism in this debate to suits their own POV.
Its happens because MQM Haters came overboard in their Criticism and Prejudice.

Its happens because MQM Haters came overboard in their Criticism and Prejudice.

If there are MQM haters, there are MQM Sympathisers as well. But at least senior moderator and a counter terrorism expert refrain airing the completely wrong view and their own meaning to an already fluid situation, they downgraded their stature in the eyes of us all.

B_1diX6UIAAcz_P.jpg

did he admit he made mistakes?

You know what the real Issue is????Rangers have yet to Prove their significance after months of Targeted Operation on low profile areas and out of no where they started raiding a high profile area and expect that they have done a good job here???Just observe the situation we saw after all the Ranger's Assurance and Guarantees still Shops are not open so either all shop Keepers of Karachi are MQM supporters or they dont trust Rangers. What is your bet.

Just right now I went to outside to buying some cigerattes but there is completely black out ... Whereas 4 to 5 pm Karachi opens while strike announced ... But today no shop is opened my surroundings ... Finally I had to go towards Dalmia where I could get cigerattes and get some load for my cell phone ... Nobody care of Col. Tahir's appeal to open business over here ..............

92 aired footage of an mqm worker clearly shooting Waqas, but they stopped airing footage after 30 mins and havent aired it since. Why? Why such cowardice in the media?

Just right now I went to outside to buying some cigerattes but there is completely black out ... Whereas 4 to 5 pm Karachi opens while strike announced ... But today no shop is opened my surroundings ... Finally I had to go towards Dalmia where I could get cigerattes and get some load for my cell phone ... Nobody care of Col. Tahir's appeal to open business over here ..............

Nine Zero is a Citadel of MQM, attack on it is absolutlely out of khi routine, Everyone expecting big downgrading of law and order situation and Jalao-gherao. If anything like that didn't happens yet and not in coming days than it will be considers victory for authorities not MQM in the longer run....:coffee:

You think that's first time happening there ?
It happened already many times , MQM knew it will happen some day nothing will be found there & this action will bring a huge dent to the repution of the rangers who are just following the PPP & PMLn given screen plays ?
Please check all those footages of weapons stolen from NATO containers, and rough elements captured during this raid

Nine Zero is a Citadel of MQM, attack on it is absolutlely out of khi routine, Everyone expecting big downgrading of law and order situation and Jalao-gherao. If anything like that didn't happens yet and not in coming days than it will be considers victory for authorities not MQM in the longer run....:coffee:

There were no jalao-gherao whole long day ... But people are still supporting to MQM's mourning day ... Whose victory is this now.....??

There were no jalao-gherao whole long day ... But people are still supporting to MQM's mourning day ... Whose victory is this now.....??

People do close abruptly in khi to away from any harm and this is attack on 9 0, nevertheless signs are not more encouraging for MQM due to conflicting views within party and apprehension of wanted persons.
MQM could do better on the issue of their dead member and push the authorities on defensive but here too MQM version of events are in defeat totally.

I believe, MQM still in shock. How can authorities attack nine zero and caught them red handed....its total psychological destruction.

Last edited:

day of mourning tomorrow or just a call to Zardari to settle things?

Back
Top Bottom