What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

MQM was losing grip on its votebank now thanks to Rnager's one sided operation they have their votebanks plus lots of sympathies back!
Do you know which Party would receive the Fallout of this move.

good point ..

It's lost on the tin foil hat wearing brigade. Their arguments are based mostly on emotions rather than reason. Watch someone will reply to me with either "...mqm terrorist arghh..." or "...my phuppis chacha's nephew's friends cousins was forced by mqm to vote for them...".

That's their only line of reasoning.

well the detailed "haul" is much more than what was shared earlier
hence I dismissed it as a typical "planned" raid earlier but if indeed everything is recovered from 90 then Altaf Bhai is in trouble.

what I find strange is that the debate is derailing into ethnic lines. this behaviour is celebrated and encouraged since some people believe that Lahore and Raiwand is what counts and people belonging to certain clans and family groups.

I have lived for a limited amount of time in Karachi so I am worried .. why this raid is conducted now? why not before?

The debate was going to turn ethnic and dirty. The problem is that taking MQM out will give the Taliban a free hand as the JI are hand in hand in keeping them safe in Karachi.

It's lost on the tin foil hat wearing brigade. Their arguments are based mostly on emotions rather than reason. Watch someone will reply to me with either "...mqm terrorist arghh..." or "...my phuppis chacha's nephew's friends cousins was forced by mqm to vote for them...".

That's their only line of reasoning.

i know this .. but dont worry just Enjoy :)
I lived in MQM dominating area , and i hate these sectors for forcefully closing the shops ..
but i vote for IK :D
now i am a MQM agent in PTI hahahaha

Last edited:
No one even MQM themselves given it an ethnic turn except pointing finger directly towards Rangers/Army and our so called terrorism experts & Seniors giving it their own "vested" meaning by themselves...PDF Rocks!!
Buddy MQM has lot of non Muhajir Support here as well and many of our PDF members are happens to be Punjabi but still supporting MQM. The thing is that unlike you most of MQM supporters here are Karachiite and are well versed in Ground Realities of Karachi and very well understand what would this lead to. So consider that vested Interest or opinion is your choice.

Buddy MQM has lot of non Muhajir Support here as well and many of our PDF members are happens to be Punjabi but still supporting MQM. The thing is that unlike you most of MQM supporters here are Karachiite and are well versed in Ground Realities of Karachi and very well understand what would this lead to. So consider that vested Interest or opinion is your choice.

Oscar is Bhopali & Irfan is renowned pmln basher.

B_1NyZIUwAEJHPt.jpg

While I joined PDF ... I wished to counter Indians ... That's why I chose my nick 'Patriots' ... At that time I was not remained a big fan of MQM but when I saw mindset of those people who are living outside Karachi ... I realized that they are major victim of propaganda which has been drummed for years ... So I decided that I will try to remove wrong perception ... I myself against several misdeeds done by MQMers just because I left to cast my vote for them after 2002 elections ........

bro i've tried several times to clear few things but the response they gave back plus "MQM ki fail siyasat" then i bound myself to only few sections of PDF and i advise you to stay away from MQM related threads you will only get hatred.

I am awestruck at how many terrorist sympathizers there are on PDF.
It seems that all you need to do to act victimized is appeal to emotions on discriminatory ethnic or sectarian lines.
So sad that our people are dumb enough to fall victim to the stupid lies of such parties.
MQM came into politics because of Quota system right? Is Quota system abolished?
You know what the real Issue is????Rangers have yet to Prove their significance after months of Targeted Operation on low profile areas and out of no where they started raiding a high profile area and expect that they have done a good job here???Just observe the situation we saw after all the Ranger's Assurance and Guarantees still Shops are not open so either all shop Keepers of Karachi are MQM supporters or they dont trust Rangers. What is your bet.

Back
Top Bottom