What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

After Gen.Raheel has taken over, the confession videos are being released in public to let the World know that who is behind this filth. In this video, he has exposed Altaf the toad. He is the one who has been spreading sectarian hatred among the entire country. Now blind followers should open their eyes.

Videos of MQM workers confessions gained through torture is not a new thing, they were being released years before. I don't think the Army has anything to do with it.

Now Rangers have done yet ANOTHER BLUNDER here. MQM was on back foot losing support but they have brought them back to Front Foot and even make it worse by Killing of Innocent MQM Worker there and this would REPEAT 1990s when Public opinion was Shifted Towards MQM as soon as Army Started Operation. The tremendous Sympathy Factor has been gained by MQM in just few hours here. They have given MQM new life here and this would be backfire on any efforts what so ever in efforts to Replace MQM with any National Party. They are in Aggressive Position and we saw when Rangers Urge Karachiite to open their Shops no one listened. This was the first sign next signs would follow through. Now its better for Rangers to lay low on MQM for few days and keep their focus on other elements because this whole raid has destroyed their Credibility and they need a Cover desperately otherwise most people would started singing same song that MQM wants them to sing.

What blunder buddy? Altaf said Rangers brought those weapons with them in the blanket. Their spokesperson 'Wasim Akhtar' is saying that all the weapons were legalized. :omghaha: They have exposed themselves.

After Gen.Raheel has taken over, the confession videos are being released in public to let the World know that who is behind this filth. In this video, he has exposed Altaf the toad. He is the one who has been spreading sectarian hatred among the entire country. Now blind followers should open their eyes.
It was being Releasing since Last PPP Govt. starting from Ajmal Paharhi so get your facts correct here and everyone knows what kind of Tactics are used for getting Confessions by our Law enforcement Agencies so its easy to give them benefit of Doubt as well. This filth needs to Control but it should be controlled by having Strong and Transparent Law enforcement and Criminal Justice system not by Confession Videos of same institutions that are still running on British Provided system before Independence.

Videos of MQM workers confessions gained through torture is not a new thing, they were being released years before. I don't think the Army has anything to do with it.

No other confession video has been shown before in public whether its TTP' terrorist or MQM's. This guy is going to die in 7 days. There must be a reason.

What blunder buddy? Altaf said Rangers brought those weapons with them in the blanket. Their spokesperson 'Wasim Akhtar' is saying that all the weapons were legalized. :omghaha: They have exposed themselves.
Do you even have any Idea of Public Opinion that has develop in last few Hours especially when an innocent worker of MQM was Killed during Protest????

No other confession video has been shown before in public whether its TTP' terrorist or MQM's. This guy is going to die in 7 days. There must be a reason.

What was ajmal paharis video doing on the internet then?

Do you even have any Idea of Public Opinion that has develop in last few Hours especially when an innocent worker of MQM was Killed during Protest????

One killing of the innocent worker of MQM doesn't prove the innocence of the entire MQM and its leadership.

You've got to give to Sindh Rangers, they've just helped shore up MQM's popularity again.

I can answer all your questions but not now, am on mobile, and its a pain

no problem Sir , Answer when ever you are on Computer or Laptop ....
but what happen to 90 , its no issue , Ranger must have all access to every place in Karachi ... but what happen to this guy , just scared me ... that a guy was shot in front of Rangers , and they did nothing :(

ne killing of the innocent worker of MQM doesn't prove the innocence of the entire MQM and its leadership.
It was Rangers mishandling and this has already Back fired. Just follow Karachi Situation after all the Guarantees from Rangers all Business are still Close here that says a lot about how things are turning here.

You've got to give to Sindh Rangers, they've just helped shore up MQM's popularity again.
Exactly they have almost Brought back 1990s Memories where MQM gained lot of Sympathies overnight and even Clean Sweeped 1993 elections in Karachi which ever seat they competed. Back then JI was hit by a big blow and couldnt even able to recover till this day now it seems like PTI would take the damage this time.

MQM was losing grip on its votebank now thanks to Rnager's one sided operation they have their votebanks plus lots of sympathies back!

Since my childhood and now what i see is that some people is after MQM and etc and not focusing common people and we are dying like anything and they are play their own games. I still remember that in mid of 2000 till 2006 i don't have permission to go out freely and only collage home and then university home allowed b/c of killing and still Karachi is like that since late 80's.

Bottomline: Pakistani's are dying and fcking mentally sick powerful people's playing their own games and they don't care about Pakistan and a common Pakistani's like us.

either something is fishy or people are not telling the truth ..

the problem with people is that they have a mindset that MQM as whole is terrorist , even the women , kids and everyone ... so even if today Rangers rape a Women associated with MQM ., they will not condemn it , but feel happy that see our Rangers raped a terrorist Sympathizers ....

While I joined PDF ... I wished to counter Indians ... That's why I chose my nick 'Patriots' ... At that time I was not remained a big fan of MQM but when I saw mindset of those people who are living outside Karachi ... I realized that they are major victim of propaganda which has been drummed for years ... So I decided that I will try to remove wrong perception ... I myself against several misdeeds done by MQMers just because I left to cast my vote for them after 2002 elections ........

How come vidoes of MQM workers are released like this yet I never see vidoes of mardood ttp members or LeT scumbags in a similar setting? Why are they treated like kings in prison? And who releases these videos. I thought interrogation videos are not actually allowed to be released in public?

good point ..

While I joined PDF ... I wished to counter Indians ... That's why I chose my nick 'Patriots' ... At that time I was not remained a big fan of MQM but when I saw mindset of those people who are living outside Karachi ... I realized that they are major victim of propaganda which has been drummed for years ... So I decided that I will try to remove wrong perception ... I myself against several misdeeds done by MQMers just because I left to cast my vote for them after 2002 elections ........

no Worries ... they wont Change :)
best is to find job is UAE and go there :D
our own Country men are like this so who needs an enemy :)

Back
Top Bottom