What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

Its punishment for not toeing the line as it was offered a few months ago. Certain efforts were made from compounds that lie within the two cantonments in Karachi but the MQM leadership was a little too greedy and wary of being abandoned.

Raid against MQM is inevitable; Since the declaration of JIT on Baldia Factory Fire. The point was When? It definately after senate elections, NS clearly knows what is coming on 10th Nov night, he has done marvelously to manage the fallout at minimum cost.

You are right .....

10983153_347635268761165_1580161443006935495_n.jpg

10590631_347635318761160_3800899796065971853_n.jpg
1503605_347635342094491_5574391520476222632_n.jpg

its common sense that any Ranger or Army guy have a side arm ... i am shocked why so many Senior members are denying this ?

@Bratva @balixd @Jango @Irfan Baloch @Rafael you guys seems to post some sort of good post so as i know nothing about guns and its bullets ,or even how rangers or army work ...

can you please answer my questions ...

1. as clearly see in the video posted above , the mob which hardly contains 100 people , were no violent , than what is the need of this Hawai Firing ??

2. If the boy was killed by someone from Public , why would Rangers didn't react ? they should immediately arrest the man ? no ?

3. Should i consider this that if I am living in 90 , and killed by anyone and a rangers car is standing there , so they will not even come to rescue me ? why ?

4. Even a kid can understand that if a bullet was fired from a very close distance of any Law enforcement Agencies they can easily know the direction of the bullet , they are trained for that too ?

5. So many People say that Rangers dont have a TT , dont they use a small side Arm ?? which is probably fit in their thigh area , i am asking this cause i see army use them ?

6. Does it matter if the kid was MQM worker or just a random guy ?? even if a MQM worker is killed by another MQM worker , why did they Ranger shot the killer ??

7. After this incident why did they leave 9-0 ? they must have increase the scale of their Operation no ?? and call for more backup ??

8. If you guys remember the Paris shooting , the terrorist shot the police officer at point blank range from a Ak , and there was no Blood on the ground ... so if i compare that , here in pic of that boy , it clearly show the wound on his head .. and behind its a lot of blood .. one of the incident is fake , Paris shooting or this ... ??

Nice questions !!
No matter how hard you try you will be always a terrorist sympathizer :sarcastic:
and the funny part is people outside from karachi has more knowledge than us :rolleyes:
and one more question,

9.if operation in karachi is going without dicrimination then why still no raids on bilawal house and mardan house?
10.why no go areas like liyari and sohrab goth are still not raided?

The real question you should be asking is what was such sophisticated weapons along with convicted terrorists doing in a so called political party's HQ?

Now that we have deduced that rangers were lying about the nato containers as pointed out in that article. Are you not at all worried that rangers have been caught openly lying just because they have an enmity with a political party? Strange.

And for the record, I believe all political parties based on ethnicity, religion and sectarianism should be banned. I only have a problem when you single out MQM while sectarian bigots and religious fascists are allowed to freely roam around and gloat about doing a century of shia killings.

Nice questions !!
No matter how hard you try you will be always a terrorist sympathizer :sarcastic:
and the funny part is people outside from karachi has more knowledge than us :rolleyes:
and one more question,

9.if operation in karachi is going without dicrimination then why still no raids on bilawal house and mardan house?
10.why no go areas like liyari and sohrab goth are still not raided?

the question you ask are easy , even i can answer you ..

9. they dont raid those bilawaal house and Mardaan house , because of the same mindset i am against ... so many people in our Establishment still have issues in trusting Urdu speaking people .. that is why majority of karachi Police and Rangers are from Interior sindh and Punjab ...

10 . they cant go there cause they have RPG's and other heavy guns , they will beat the shit of rangers within seconds :)
happy raiding Afghan Basti where Pakistan law is not applicable , they are using they shitty Jirga system there ... a slap on all Law enforcement agencies in Pakistan :)

Why is SINDH RANGERS OOPS PUNJAB RANGERS not doing operation AGAINST LASHAKR E JHANGVI SSP SIPAH E SAHABA JUNDULLAH HIDEOUTS OOPS i forgot it is created by so called pakistani ARMY establishment i see a FULL BLOWN OUT CIVIL WAR IN PAKISTAN BW BALOCHS SINDHIS MUHAJIRS GILGITIS BALTISTANIS SIPAH E MUHAMMED LASHKAR E MAHDI (A.S) ETC ON ONE1 SIDE and JEW PUSHTUNS and PUNJABIS LASHKAR E JHANGVI SIPAH E SAHABA on other SIDE. GET READY FOR FULL CIVIL WAR !!!!!!!!!!!!
my balls in your mouth

it will never happen. the goons you have listed are already trying to create a civil war in Pakistan and they have all the support from Wahabis & Ayatullahs of the Middle east.

Pakistan army didnt create these monsters. they are the creation of our own people, these LeJ, SSP etc represent our own mindset. Pakistan army only helped the Afghan mujahideen . LeJ is protected by Nawaz Government so blame the government. if Army moves in then you will say army is against Islam and democracy

my balls in your mouth

it will never happen. the goons you have listed are already trying to create a civil war in Pakistan and they have all the support from Wahabis & Ayatullahs of the Middle east.

Pakistan army didnt create these monsters. they are the creation of our own people, these LeJ, SSP etc represent our own mindset. Pakistan army only helped the Afghan mujahideen . LeJ is protected by Nawaz Government so blame the government. if Army moves in then you will say army is against Islam and democracy

leave him , just another attention seeker ...

Now Rangers have done yet ANOTHER BLUNDER here. MQM was on back foot losing support but they have brought them back to Front Foot and even make it worse by Killing of Innocent MQM Worker there and this would REPEAT 1990s when Public opinion was Shifted Towards MQM as soon as Army Started Operation. The tremendous Sympathy Factor has been gained by MQM in just few hours here. They have given MQM new life here and this would be backfire on any efforts what so ever in efforts to Replace MQM with any National Party. They are in Aggressive Position and we saw when Rangers Urge Karachiite to open their Shops no one listened. This was the first sign next signs would follow through. Now its better for Rangers to lay low on MQM for few days and keep their focus on other elements because this whole raid has destroyed their Credibility and they need a Cover desperately otherwise most people would started singing same song that MQM wants them to sing.

Saulat Mirza's Interview.. MQM's Assasin who is going to be hanged on 19th of March

@Pomegranate @Zarvan @Akheilos

How come vidoes of MQM workers are released like this yet I never see vidoes of mardood ttp members or LeT scumbags in a similar setting? Why are they treated like kings in prison? And who releases these videos. I thought interrogation videos are not actually allowed to be released in public?

the question you ask are easy , even i can answer you ..

9. they dont raid those bilawaal house and Mardaan house , because of the same mindset i am against ... so many people in our Establishment still have issues in trusting Urdu speaking people .. that is why majority of karachi Police and Rangers are from Interior sindh and Punjab ...

10 . they cant go there cause they have RPG's and other heavy guns , they will beat the shit of rangers within seconds :)
happy raiding Afghan Basti where Pakistan law is not applicable , they are using they shitty Jirga system there ... a slap on all Law enforcement agencies in Pakistan :)
I can answer all your questions but not now, am on mobile, and its a pain

How come vidoes of MQM workers are released like this yet I never see vidoes of mardood ttp members of LeT scumbags in a similar setting? And who releases these videos. I thought interrogation videos are not actually allowed to be released in public?

After Gen.Raheel has taken over, the confession videos are being released in public to let the World know that who is behind this filth. In this video, he has exposed Altaf the toad. He is the one who has been spreading sectarian hatred among the entire country. Now blind followers should open their eyes.

Back
Top Bottom