What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

People do close abruptly in khi to away from any harm and this is attack on 9 0, nevertheless signs are not more encouraging for MQM due to conflicting views and apprehension of wanted persons.
MQM could do better on the issue of their dead member and push the authorities on defensive but here too MQM version of events are in defeat totally.

I belive, MQM still in shock. How can authorities attach nine zero and caught them red handed....its total psychological destruction.

How could you say whereas DG rangers had said that ranger don't use pistols ... His lie is exposed .......

B_0x5a2U8AAkSu5.jpg

which weapons were exactly from the NATO containers? being members of a defense forum that is the aspect which interested me but all i saw were couple of easily available shotguns, scopes and .22's (rifles and smg's)

I have seen the video aired by 92 but i don't think so the alleged person had shot the deceased, the blood splatter would be too much at such a close range and would be on the guy's clothes all over, secondly with such a close range the damage to the face would had been more? any forensics / ballistics expert here?

now that we have this thing rolling than lets have Al-Asif (damn miss those afghani kabab's there), Pahar Ganjh (Desilva ki karhai FTW), Bilawal House (i miss using that wide road, and God knows what interesting things we might find there) and Lyari cleared as well :)

@Oscar i am from NA250 myself and i live 2 minutes away from DHA Phase IV polling station, there was next to no representation of MQM during the election there, all i could see was PTI all around

Please check all those footages of weapons stolen from NATO containers, and rough elements captured during this raid

Can you guys at least not bring up these ghost nato containers. I posted a link few pages ago which showed the denial by US and ISAF of any of their containers going missing. If you are going to bring allegations on MQM at least make sure they are up to date.

You know what the real Issue is????Rangers have yet to Prove their significance after months of Targeted Operation on low profile areas and out of no where they started raiding a high profile area and expect that they have done a good job here???Just observe the situation we saw after all the Ranger's Assurance and Guarantees still Shops are not open so either all shop Keepers of Karachi are MQM supporters or they dont trust Rangers. What is your bet.
Are you kidding me? Maybe its only me but I've definitely seen a decline in target killings.
Back in 2012, 2013 etc literally every single day at least 5 people used to get killed. Now it's 5 in a week I guess. Haven't seen those breaking news about some random shooting in Karachi for quite a while now.
And what do you mean low profile areas? Bro, Police themselves admitted that Manghopir and Sohrab Goth were 100% no-go areas for everyone but now after operation at all times one can see at least 2 police patrol or Rangers vehicles in these areas.
And as far as shutter downs are concerned, it's MQM thugs who force people to close down their shops.
People trust Rangers, they don't trust MQM. You think rangers burned the rickshaw and car that were set on fire?

Oh for those of you living in Karachi, Go to Sunday Bazar DHA Phase VIII you will find so much NATO stuff there that it's not even funny lol from Swiss Army Knife to Vests to Scopes ...

no one has to they are already in self destruction mode!!

Not really, MQM is still growing. Its support may have been marginalized in Karachi due to inter provincial migrations, but the fact is, outside of Sindh, MQM continues to grow. The reason for MQM's continues growth is the fact it only attracts ideological people, those with personal ambitions usually run away from them. I know in Punjab a lot of liberals, workers and leftists joined MQM because they see it as the last bulwark of liberal/leftist thought left in Pakistan.

And after seeing how Pak establishment treats MQM compared to Lal masjid mullah, LeT and SSp, I feel it is pertinent for me that I support those who are closely aligned with my ideology.

MQM's support may shrink in some areas, but is it still in the positive. I mean before I was a passive MQM sympathizer, but as I mentioned, I can no longer remain on the fence. MQM has won another ideological supporter. Haters gonna hate. Jeay Mutthathida.

I know in Punjab a lot of liberals, workers and leftists joined MQM because they see it as the last bulwark of liberal/leftist thought left in Pakistan.
sorry bro no sign of mqm in punjab,it has always been their dream though

Mqm is screwed up...no doubt. However I am assured that this has nothing to do with tackling corruption or terrorism, this is about killing the left/liberal (whatever remains) Pakistan altogether and further consolidate the Pakistani bedouins domination.

As I said in my previous post...only if mqm made use of Allah o akbar and had crazy beards...things would have been much different.

Back
Top Bottom