What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

Most don't have weapons so Army acts when it has proofs and your problem with Madrassah is because they expose lies of a man who came 100 years ago so cut the crap and stay on topic

B_zfAjIVEAAQW1N.jpg

B_ze_p_U8AAZbpV.jpg

Innocent MQM too Innocent @Oscar They don't scare any one @dexter any comments and also @Patriots @W.11

Oh piss off you terrorist scum. How can a terrorist like you criticise MQM? You are in the same boat. MQM is a fascist political party where as you are a Mullah fan boy who believes in killing innocent Non Muslims.

Mqm is screwed up...no doubt. However I am assured that this has nothing to do with tackling corruption or terrorism, this is about killing the left/liberal (whatever remains) Pakistan altogether and further consolidate the Pakistani bedouins domination.

As I said in my previous post...only if mqm made use of Allah o akbar and had crazy beards...things would have been much different.

I remember watching a video where Taliban commander in Karachi was ranting against MQM. They clearly see MQM as a threat in Karachi. Get your burkahs out, grow your beards to 2ft because Taliban are coming in Karachi very soon.

Not really, MQM is still growing. Its support may have been marginalized in Karachi due to inter provincial migrations, but the fact is, outside of Sindh, MQM continues to grow. The reason for MQM's continues growth is the fact it only attracts ideological people, those with personal ambitions usually run away from them. I know in Punjab a lot of liberals, workers and leftists joined MQM because they see it as the last bulwark of liberal/leftist thought left in Pakistan.

And after seeing how Pak establishment treats MQM compared to Lal masjid mullah, LeT and SSp, I feel it is pertinent for me that I support those who are closely aligned with my ideology.

MQM's support may shrink in some areas, but is it still in the positive. I mean before I was a passive MQM sympathizer, but as I mentioned, I can no longer remain on the fence. MQM has won another ideological supporter. Haters gonna hate. Jeay Mutthathida.

WTF.:sarcastic:

sorry bro no sign of mqm in punjab,it has always been their dream though

No sign of MQM? really? The area I am from in Punjab, a lot of influential Awan personalities have joined MQM. Thinking MQM only exists in Sindh is your wish, not reality. They already have a seat in Gilgit baltistan assembly, I guess they were imported from Sindh according to you?

I like to see MQM haters burning. :chilli:

a lot of influential Awan personalities have joined MQM
few people joining mqm wont change any thing punjab will never accept a party like mqm
They already have a seat in Gilgit baltistan assembly
if winning one seat means so much then mqm should get ready to give their stronghold to pti as they grabbed one MNA and two pa seats in last election from karachi

Mqm is screwed up...no doubt. However I am assured that this has nothing to do with tackling corruption or terrorism, this is about killing the left/liberal (whatever remains) Pakistan altogether and further consolidate the Pakistani bedouins domination.

As I said in my previous post...only if mqm made use of Allah o akbar and had crazy beards...things would have been much different.

precisely yes .. MQM stood up to the crazy illiterate snackbar goons

Right decision, wrong timing.

Right timing, wrong action. You pick people by the dozens, its no problem, but you dont shoot a civilian because he's filming the raid. There was no retaliation from the HQ, that is what even the rangers spokesperson was quick to mention. Something that never would happen if the rangers were to operate in say Al-Asif, Banaras, Sohrab Goth and Liyari. The same rangers fears to operate when other parties are wrecking havoc in the city, the same law enforcers fail to act when its the banned religious organizations distributing pamphlets or collecting funds for their nefarious activities or roaming the streets carrying automatic weapons. Selective justice as it happens, is no justice, its a joke. Never-before has a political party's HQ been raided before and never-after will you see it happening. The discrimination is duly noted and wont leave a good taste in the mouth of the residents of the city. MQM is no angel but neither are others.

A strange picture is circulating on the cyber-web at the moment. Lets have a look.
10299930_945795792100058_1914418612785108105_n.jpg

Right timing, wrong action. You pick people by the dozens, its no problem, but you dont shoot a civilian because he's filming the raid. There was no retaliation from the HQ, that is what even the rangers spokesperson was quick to mention. Something that never would happen if the rangers were to operate in say Al-Asif, Banaras, Sohrab Goth and Liyari. The same rangers fears to operate when other parties are wrecking havoc in the city, the same law enforcers fail to act when its the banned religious organizations distributing pamphlets or collecting funds for their nefarious activities or roaming the streets carrying automatic weapons. Selective justice as it happens, is no justice, its a joke. Never-before has a political party's HQ been raided before and never-after will you see it happening. The discrimination is duly noted and wont leave a good taste in the mouth of the residents of the city. MQM is no angel but neither are others.

A strange picture is circulating on the cyber-web at the moment. Lets have a look.
the video i saw on the same channel did not show this man.it is another cheap shot by MQM to gain sympathies but it will do them no good

how is it possible that guy filming the whole scene wont show this man coming towards him or even after the shooting

how is it possible that guy filming the whole scene wont show this man coming towards him or even after the shooting

The video shows a lot of things, my dear. There are individual frames available to tell the whole story. Enlighten me though, how did a man die in the presence of Rangers, without them arresting anyone for his murder?

P.S No problem with the rangers raid, just do it with everyone and dont kill people when there's no retaliation at all.

Back
Top Bottom