What's new

Ranger raids MQM.. Nine Zero

I would point at the picture, I posted earlier. Scroll a few pages back, why the heck is the Ranger's chief lying about his boys having no pistols?

You can see even in Video Ranger is pointing his gun at that Khabees person who is instigating rangers. Then he and waqas both went behind steel door when aerial firing started or that steel door is my figment of imagination ?

residents-gather-beside.jpg

Another view of the said location

@Patriots @rockstar08 @dexter @secure Indulge me please, Location of blood and the steel door ? Am I seeing right ?

You can see even in Video Ranger is pointing his gun at that Khabees person who is instigating rangers. Then he and waqas both went behind steel door when aerial firing started or that steel door is my figment of imagination ?

You see what you wish to see, nothing else. These bloody civvies are recording their protest, that isn't called instigating but of course the trigger-happy personnel do not like that. There are witnesses available who will testify that rangers shot the boy during the aerial firing. No, this is a figment of my imagination.

Sarfaraz Shah was shot by the paramilitaries in Karachi.[2] The video from Karachi, which has been broadcast widely on Pakistani television, is considered disturbing to watch.[3] It shows a young man in a black t-shirt being dragged by his hair in a public park by a man in plain clothes. He is pushed towards a group of uniformed rangers armed with G3 battle rifles. The young man, who does not appear to be armed, pleads for his life as one of the Rangers points a gun at his neck. The Ranger then shoots him twice at close range with the rifle, hitting him in the thigh and arm. The young man is seen writhing on the ground, screaming in pain, bleeding heavily and begging for help as the video ends, he is not taken to hospital by rangers. He died of blood loss. 2011 Sindh Rangers shooting incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I ask a simple question, why is the rangers chief lying about the TT? Rangers carry pistols, even I have seen that here.

I would point at the picture, I posted earlier. Scroll a few pages back, why the heck is the Ranger's chief lying about his boys having no pistols?

There isn't a film shooting going on to say that the person escaped through the roof, after killing Waqas that too in presence of law-enforcers who couldn't arrest nobody for this murder and who very clearly admit that people were co-operative and didn't retaliate.

There was a steel door in b/w Ranger and waqas and the shooter, Person escaped quickly before rangers could see him. .
Please point out in the video where people were co-operative and wasn't trying to retaliate ? You are making arguments against logics and facts here

They said that they found arms made in US which are may be looted from the NATO supply?

You see what you wish to see, nothing else. These bloody civvies are recording their protest, that isn't called instigating but of course the trigger-happy personnel do not like that. There are witnesses available who will testify that rangers shot the boy during the aerial firing. No, this is a figment of my imagination.

I ask a simple question, why is the rangers chief lying about the TT? Rangers carry pistols, even I have seen that here.

Video of shooter taking his gun out

He and Waqas both behind the door

Exit wound on dead body which shows he was shot from right, bullet left from right
Un-cooperative crowd trying to instigate Law enforcers

No clear Visible line of fire and Ranger bullet would would have been haphazard

No hole in in Steel door

Waqas was behind steel door

And you want me to believe I believe you Ranger shot this guy? Seriously your judgement is clearly clouded

@Patriots @rockstar08 @dexter @Secur Please watch this footage once again. Waqas was behind the steel door along with the probable killer. You were asking where the killer went. Zameen nigal gai ya asmaan kha gaya. Most probable explanation, he ran away into house and would have escaped through roofs. That khabees person was instigating Rangers.

If ranger has fired his pistol, the one MQM page is propagating, there would have been bullet hole on a steel door. Was there any ?

well i have seen the video again and again .. but few things still confusing me that if the mob was not violent , why it was necessary to fire even in the Air ?
hitting your head against a Ranger car is not that bad , there were women in the mob ,
and my question remain same that why Rangers let the guy escape , he shot a young boy right under the nose of rangers armed Convoy , and escape ? dont you think it will put a Huge Question mark on their abilities to protect us ??

and as @Secur mentioned .. why Ranger spokesman are keep denying that they dont have a Pistol ? MQM is twisting the fact about Weapons that were found in their backyard , i can expect it .. but again why Rangers are spreading misinformation ??

and again , you really think that MQM will keep that huge stock of weapons in their headquarters which is so stupid ,even a kid know that Rangers can and will one day raid 90 ?
they have strong presence in many other places where not even rangers go ... so its a bit hard to see sophisticated weapons in almost new condition there ..

Another view of the said location

@Patriots @rockstar08 @dexter @secure Indulge me please, Location of blood and the steel door ? Am I seeing right ?

Blood Disturb me a lot :(

well if you see the video again , you see the multiple Pointers by the Rangers guy , when he do Hawai firing .. i cant edit the video frame by frame , cause than i can show you ... even on the first place the rangers guy did not completely point his gun towards the sky , but in vertical position right above the mob ..

well i have seen the video again and again .. but few things still confusing me that if the mob was not violent , why it was necessary to fire even in the Air ?
hitting your head against a Ranger car is not that bad , there were women in the mob ,
and my question remain same that why Rangers let the guy escape , he shot a young boy right under the nose of rangers armed Convoy , and escape ? dont you think it will put a Huge Question mark on their abilities to protect us ??

and as @Secur mentioned .. why Ranger spokesman are keep denying that they dont have a Pistol ? MQM is twisting the fact about Weapons that were found in their backyard , i can expect it .. but again why Rangers are spreading misinformation ??

and again , you really think that MQM will keep that huge stock of weapons in their headquarters which is so stupid ,even a kid know that Rangers can and will one day raid 90 ?
they have strong presence in many other places where not even rangers go ... so its a bit hard to see sophisticated weapons in almost new condition there ..

Blood Disturb me a lot :(

well if you see the video again , you see the multiple Pointers by the Rangers guy , when he do Hawai firing .. i cant edit the video frame by frame , cause than i can show you ... even on the first place the rangers guy did not completely point his gun towards the sky , but in vertical position right above the mob ..

4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG

Pray tell me, Does Rangers have clear line of visibility on shooter specially the one standing in car ? Last frame is one second before Waqqas was shot.

Do point out any ranger who standing straight to the shooter or Waqas.

Ranger was firing

Shooter Take out his gun, fire during Rangers aerial fire, quickly run into house. The Black Screen shoot at 1:18 time frame shoes shooter standing exactly with the wall, completely hidden from rangers

Also point from the angle of screen grabs, How ranger bullet could enter/exit through his left/right cheek from where rangers were standing ?

One last question, Do point from video, where Crowds weren't trying to come forward to scare rangers or supporting the guy and women who were trying to instigate rangers ? Is this how you behave with LEA in a high profile operation ? take an example of American police of what they do in such instances.

When I say watch video closely, I mean to say with an open mind

Last edited:
@Bratva

see this is the position of Rangers guy ... its not completely towards sky , he pointed right above the head of the mob ... but there are few points , when the ranger guy shoot , in that position , that young guy was alive , and because of firing the camera men who was recording this , his camera position was down ... ok understandble , but he can see from his eye that the guy in shirt take off his TT pistol point out towards the kid and shoot ? and if you see the footage again , there is another Ranger guy , standing right next to this guy ( who possible shot the guy ) , so how can this Ranger guy missed it ?

@Bratva @Secur

View attachment 201694 View attachment 201695 View attachment 201696

Pray tell me, Does Rangers have clear line of visibility on shooter specially the one standing in car ? Last frame is one second before Waqqas was shot.

Do point out any ranger who standing straight to the shooter or Waqas.

Ranger was firing

Shooter Take out his gun, fire during Rangers aerial fire, quickly run into house. The Black Screen shoot at 1:18 time frame shoes shooter standing exactly with the wall, completely hidden from rangers

Also point from the angle of screen grabs, How ranger bullet could enter/exit through his left/right cheek from where rangers were standing ?

One last question, Do point from video, where Crowds weren't trying to come forward to scare rangers or supporting the guy and women who were trying to instigate rangers ? Is this how you behave with LEA in a high profile operation ? take an example of American police of what they do in such instances.

When I say watch video closely, I mean to say with an open mind

Ary bhai i am watching the video again and again ... i dont think that the wound is made by a bullet from AK .. Ak must have a big bullets , i never hold the bullet of Ak .. but the rifle can make a bigger hole in guys face if shot from that close..
i have posted a pic , see it

Attachments

• 12233.jpg
    12233.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 16
There was a steel door in b/w Ranger and waqas and the shooter, Person escaped quickly before rangers could see him. .
Please point out in the video where people were co-operative and wasn't trying to retaliate ? You are making arguments against logics and facts here

Check the complete interview of Colonel Tahir after the morning raid, I cant find the video at the moment.

10299930_945795792100058_1914418612785108105_n.jpg

Why is the Rangers lying about not carrying TT?

They said that they found arms made in US which are may be looted from the NATO supply?

Ironic is the fact that the supply of NATO containers is managed by the former officers of military of Pakistan and not the corrupt civilians of any Govt body. The port in question itself is managed by the Pakistan army. And there are no FIRs for any missing NATO containers yet registered. Nor any personnel acted against on the severe neglect if the containers were indeed stolen.

@Secur Does lying of Colonel tahir support facts on ground that Ranger holding a pistol shot the guy through a steel door and didn't leave any bullet marks on steel door ?

Check the complete interview of Colonel Tahir after the morning raid, I cant find the video at the moment.

10299930_945795792100058_1914418612785108105_n.jpg

Why is the Rangers lying about not carrying TT?

Ironic is the fact that the supply of NATO containers is managed by the former officers of military of Pakistan and not the corrupt civilians of any Govt body. The port in question itself is managed by the Pakistan army. And there are no FIRs for any missing NATO containers yet registered. Nor any personnel acted against on the severe neglect if the containers were indeed stolen.

see the pic i posted ,and check out the position of Rangers gun , it wasn't even completely towards the sky , its can hit someone in front or someone in the building in front of them ..
and again if they have Pistols than why keep lying ??
its not about MQM , its about a young guy lost his life ... someone must take the responsibility for this death

@Bratva @Secur

Ary bhai i am watching the video again and again ... i dont think that the wound is made by a bullet from AK .. Ak must have a big bullets , i never hold the bullet of Ak .. but the rifle can make a bigger hole in guys face if shot from that close..
i have posted a pic , see it

Yar My point was the killer must have escaped in to the house after shooting Waqqas. Rangers didn't have clear line of visiblity on him. Within seconds he would have sprinted into house. in all that chaos. From the video, did you observe even Rangers were unaware for a minute that waqqas has been shot due to the aerial firing ?

see the pic i posted ,and check out the position of Rangers gun , it wasn't even completely towards the sky , its can hit someone in front or someone in the building in front of them ..
and again if they have Pistols than why keep lying ??
its not about MQM , its about a young guy lost his life ... someone must take the responsibility for this death

A simple question. Try to explain me through exit wound on dead body and no mark on steel door, how rangers gun could have hit the waqqs. No hanky panky. A simple straight answer bas

Then the mischievous part is , the availability of these weapons to this milita wing. How is that possible?

Then the mischievous part is , the availability of these weapons to this milita wing. How is that possible?

Maybe, the army sides with MQM, who knows?

@Secur Does lying of Colonel tahir support facts on ground that Ranger holding a pistol shot the guy through a steel door and didn't leave any bullet marks on steel door ?

Whats the fuss about a mark on the steel door? If the bullet hit him directly, there wouldn't be any mark. There are personnel around the vehicle. Your boys carry TT, that open a world of possibilities now. Its not an official weapon, why use it during raids? For what?

Back
Top Bottom