What's new

Random songs and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are coming..........:guns:

HEHEHE this was really funny neo..!!!!! well hey i think i quoted the wrong post..!!!! ;) well i mean the post where neo is blocking bullets..!!!! You know with the caption "nothing can happen to neo..!!!!!!" behehhee..!!!!

Reactions: Neo
If you're a Matrix fan, you're going to love this. :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
If thats the case, prepare your future generations to lose Kashmir forever since there's no better example of innocent lives falling to the hands of state sponsored terrorism which counts for 80.000+ dead and still rising in the struggle of freedom.
What about the orphans or bastard children concieved in organised rapes? What about widows...what will they tell their children?

Firstly your statistics are wrong. Secondly, many of those who died have been Jihadis or have been civilians killed by Jihadis. And yes, there is a better example - many more that the Pakistanis killed in 1971. As regards your threats I see no point responding in kind.

If you are serious about Kashmir the proper thing is to pick up from where Musharraf left off, as I pointed out earlier.

Doesn't matter who's in the middle...the girls are doing their job...i.e. be friendly, look pretty and desperate and sell the goods. :enjoy:

what about the entertainment .... for their most special client after work :P

what about the entertainment .... for their most special client after work :P

Ohh yea...the have a special bar at that place. You recognise na..? :lol:
cb090625cc1aa41fa87e70e6dec4d35a.jpg

Ohh yea...the have a special bar at that place. You recognise na..? :lol:

Lets not get into details......there are lots of kids around:whistle:

the bar was full so......

Sir, I do not wish to spread hate or anything. When I was banned, the reason was "Hindutva Troll".

Let me assure you that I have no sympathies for extremists, be they hindu or muslim.

But when people like Darkstar refer to the same people who conducted numerous massacres and bomb blasts in India as "martyrs" and heroes, then one cannot possibly consider such a person a friend.

That's all I'd like to say. Good bye.

martyrs and heroes? is this some new tv programme that's on showtime? i don't remember saying this, and not the context of it....

Both Darkstar and Agnostic Muslim referred to LeT as martyrs. The same people who killed hundreds in Mumbai and Delhi.

I cannot accept this.

You can justify it any way you want to, I do not care, but to see other Indian members simply ignoring this and carrying on chatting, I find extremely disconcerting.

I am extremely sorry for creating multiple ID, but I cannot stand these accusations being made against me of being a "Hindutva troll" or a "hater". I do not hate anyone, and I do not wish harm upon anyone. If you are using these false reasons to justify your ban, then I'd rather violate the rules to let my views be known.

I do not understand. How can you be friendly with these people. They support Jehadis in Kashmir and consider them as "martyrs".

Does it not prick your heart every time they pretend to be friendly with you, when you know that behind the facade they sympathize with organizations like Lashkar e Toiba?

These criminals from LeT have killed hundreds of people in India, and you are bantering with their supporters. Shameful, sir. Shameful.

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy".

I have been here longer then you have and there have been numerous discussion between me, Neo, and Darkstar that we do not agree with. I guess before pointing finger you did not see that.

The world is not black and White, but it is grey.

Get out of box and look at the world.

". I do not hate anyone,

That is false statement, there is hate. You cannot sugar quote it with other things. And the hatred is blinding you.

Thanks for your advise, I do not need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom