What's new

Rana M. Afzal: Imran Khan cannot reduce Modi's stature

No. I need the information for my thesis.

Crime in relation to DNA mapping.

Laugh all you want but this is a serious issue.
Okay :)
what algo/model are you using and on what hardware will you run your simulation? What programming language are you using? Is it CUDA? Will you use supervised learning or unsupervised? and what database and ORM will you use..

Okay :)
what algo/model are you using and on what hardware will you run your simulation? What programming language are you using? Is it CUDA? Will you use supervised learning or unsupervised? and what database and ORM will you use..

I have no interest in discussing this with you.

@PakSword ..check now... anyone can copy a random bit from the internet ;) these days but the devil lies in the details and unfortunately for him...this is my area of interest and business :lol:

I am sorry but this is highly secretive and cannot be discussed on an open forum. Like Sweden, this is subject to great censorship laws.

Rana Afzal reduced to sharing photo-shopped picture of Imran Khan with Chief Ministers while the back drop frame is photo shopped, replacing Quaid's picture with General Bajwa's.

This is how you try to reduce the stature of the PM of Pakistan in your tweets while praising the Stature of PM of India in your TV talk. This is how you malign not just the PM but the Army of your country while showering Praise on the Stature of Butcher PM of India.

Rana Tweets Photo shopped pic:

View attachment 501321

Actual Photo:

View attachment 501322

@Arsalan @PakSword @BHarwana @Zibago @Farah Sohail @Moonlight @tps77 @Mugen @Rusty @war&peace @IceCold @Path-Finder @django @Ali Tariq @El_Swordsmen @Beethoven @Hiraa @Radd-ul-Fasaad @Verve

Looks like PMLN media cell is being recharged for some more fun in the coming days. The ground is being prepared. The seeds of hatred for Pakistan Army are being nurtured by PMLN with renewed verve for another round of throwing sleaze and slander at State Institutions.

what else to expect from a darbari ....

Rana Afzal reduced to sharing photo-shopped picture of Imran Khan with Chief Ministers while the back drop frame is photo shopped, replacing Quaid's picture with General Bajwa's.

This is how you try to reduce the stature of the PM of Pakistan in your tweets while praising the Stature of PM of India in your TV talk. This is how you malign not just the PM but the Army of your country while showering Praise on the Stature of Butcher PM of India.

Rana Tweets Photo shopped pic:

View attachment 501321

Actual Photo:

View attachment 501322

@Arsalan @PakSword @BHarwana @Zibago @Farah Sohail @Moonlight @tps77 @Mugen @Rusty @war&peace @IceCold @Path-Finder @django @Ali Tariq @El_Swordsmen @Beethoven @Hiraa @Radd-ul-Fasaad @Verve

Looks like PMLN media cell is being recharged for some more fun in the coming days. The ground is being prepared. The seeds of hatred for Pakistan Army are being nurtured by PMLN with renewed verve for another round of throwing sleaze and slander at State Institutions.
At the very least the swine should face a trial in the court of public opinion for peddling "fake news" and his punishment should be similar to what Kasuri sahib experienced :lol:.
@Zibago @war&peace @PakSword

all rana type people are basterds and crimnals and also spies of india

What stature? He is a chai wala, a thief, a oppressor and a fraud. These are all facts.

Back
Top Bottom