What's new

Rana M. Afzal: Imran Khan cannot reduce Modi's stature

There was a Punjabi healthy ethnoracist called Ghenda.
Do you guys know why we don't see him around anymore?
Cheers, Doc
@Zibago knows about his whereabouts..

Once upon a time there used to be a sensible Parsi fellow posting from across the border who has since reduced himself to the usual mediocrity, posting lob sided views we see so often from that neck of the Aryan Supremacist/ hindu extremist's woods, lol.

These days he is hell bent on proving that the followers of First created Hadrat Adam AS and the last Prophet Muhammad SAW, have borrowed from some religion which is only 5000 years old, lol.

I'm sure you guys know his whereabouts these days too...

@PakSword @Zibago

@Shane

rana afzal doing bongi. I sometimes wonder if mian lays golden eggs.

I think we are the idiots for not being a mian tooi supporters. There are wonders of being mian loyalist.

The clip you posted is next to earth shattering example of naked betrayal of the motherland. How can this man be so enslaved by his corrupt leadership that he is threatening and forecasting for his own country to be made Tora Bora at the hands of the enemy...It can Only happen in Pakistan!!!

Is there an authority that can take suo-moto notice of this open treachery or is it just institutions who's honour is guarded?

Once upon a time there used to be a sensible Parsi fellow posting from across the border who has since reduced himself to the usual mediocrity, posting lob sided views we see so often from that neck of the Aryan Supremacist/ hindu extremist's woods, lol.

These days he is hell bent on proving that the followers of First created Hadrat Adam AS and the last Prophet Muhammad SAW, have borrowed from some religion which is only 5000 years old, lol.

I'm sure you guys know his whereabouts these days too...

@PakSword @Zibago
Lollll

He converted to Sikhism @Kabira

Lolzzz

I guessed right.

I honestly wanted to ask you guys. Maybe I'll start a thread if Oscar is ok.

It's about Kartarpur Sahib.

Why are you guys been giving such a tough time man? Seems it's one of their main centers.

China does it for Hindus.

Iran does it for Zoroastrianns in spite of their Mulla's going on record of saying Zorroastrianism was their biggest threat.

Saudi Arabia and Iraq do it for Muslims worldwide.

I know you guys have your bloody history with the Sikhs. But is it fair?

That a line drawn by a firang robs them of their faith? 3 km. They praY through binoculars with tears streaming down their faces, young and old alke. ....

@lastofthepatriots

Cheers, Doc

@PakSword @Zibago

The clip you posted is next to earth shattering example of naked betrayal of the motherland. How can this man be so enslaved by his corrupt leadership that he is threatening and forecasting for his own country to be made Tora Bora at the hands of the enemy...It can Only happen in Pakistan!!!

Is there an authority that can take suo-moto notice of this open treachery or is it just institutions who's honour is guarded?
It is very simple when you are lenient with such mofo's then this is what happens musharraf needs to answer for this. he let this mofo go and the saudi need to be held accountable for this brotherly deed.

People like this need to identified because they are loyal to mian and not the state. unfortunately for the poojari their mian made properties abroad to abode a high life while his following is left taking a dump in the fields.

Lolzzz

I guessed right.

I honestly wanted to ask you guys. Maybe I'll start a thread if Oscar is ok.

It's about Kartarpur Sahib.

Why are you guys been giving such a tough time man? Seems it's one of their main centers.

China does it for Hindus.

Iran does it for Zoroastrianns in spite of their Mulla's going on record of saying Zorroastrianism was their biggest threat.

Saudi Arabia and Iraq do it for Muslims worldwide.

I know you guys have your bloody history with the Sikhs. But is it fair?

That a line drawn by a firang robs them of their faith? 3 km. They praY through binoculars with tears streaming down their faces, young and old alke. ....

@lastofthepatriots

Cheers, Doc
They shouldve thought it through before siding against Pakistan and demanding partition of Punjab
That ofcourse is the past as of now they have full freedom to practice their faith

They shouldve thought it through before siding against Pakistan and demanding partition of Punjab
That ofcourse is the past as of now they have full freedom to practice their faith

The Arabs allow the Persians.

Telling.

Cheers, Doc

Obviously I am.talking about Indian Sikhs man.

Cheers, Doc
There are Afghan, British and Canadian Sikhs no problem with them its just that India used pilgrims for espionage

There are Afghan, British and Canadian Sikhs no problem with them its just that India used pilgrims for espionage

That's like Iran saying we have no problem with Parsis unless they are Indian.

Cheers, Doc

Sold out PMLNas usual. I have noticed this pattern lately ever since the accountability and the reaction for what? India? Let’s ship them to the certain part of India where Indian Muslims are being burnt alive by Indian mobs.

It is very simple when you are lenient with such mofo's then this is what happens musharraf needs to answer for this. he let this mofo go and the saudi need to be held accountable for this brotherly deed.

People like this need to identified because they are loyal to mian and not the state. unfortunately for the poojari their mian made properties abroad to abode a high life while his following is left taking a dump in the fields.
Loyalty to Mian! thats the basic requirement demanded of anyone who wants to get favors from the Sharif System of "Khata hay tu lagata bhee hay"...The biggest stab in the back of the people of Pakistan from the Sharifs...was to wipe clean the concept of difference between "Halaal Kamai" and "Haraam Kamai".

Ever since the mid 80s, corruption and those who took bribery have become more and more numerous and slowly made acceptable to even become respectable if only Rich - no matter how the wealth was accumulated.

That was the corruption of society - corruption was made so common and acceptable from the top down - that it set the pace of consecutive rules by the Sharifs and subsequently Zardaris, when their own factories and properties multiplied many fold but the country's foreign debt multiplied and Government held organizations went under ever increasing losses - how strange that the claims of development were made when the most profitable organizations were sold off and those remaining went all but bankrupt while the ruling families wealth increased many fold.

Why wasn't it ever a time that the Economic terrorists of Pakistan and their stooges were added to the missing persons lists only to be found after considerable benefit to the exchequer - would have been a befitting local twist to the Saudi MBS model.

Back
Top Bottom