What's new

Rana M. Afzal: Imran Khan cannot reduce Modi's stature

Kerosene.

Why you flailing both sides of the border buddy. Thoda chill maar. Lassi pi. Everyone here is talking properly. Only you are fighting the poster instead of the posts.

Cheers, Doc
No, I'm not. He is a troll and I have enough material to put him to rest for at least some time but I opted not to.

Its time tooi and supporters were sent packing to india
Tooi party is bjp of Pakistan. Tooi supporters will always remain jahil and there is no fix for that!

No, I'm not. He is a troll and I have enough material to put him to rest for at least some time but I opted not to.

He's definitely overglib and a bit of a pakaoo when in that mode.

But tends to crack his adopted persona and talk sense sometimes. In spite of himself.

Cheers, Doc

No one gains from that.

What sense is a forum if you ignore everyone?

Like @kahonapyarhai and @Hindustani78

Only post threads and forwards. Never direct interaction ... even to direct questions.

Cheers, Doc

Let's be serious. Most of the educated Pakistanis on this forum don't take you silly boys, seriously. There is really no discussion to be had. You're a nice guy and all, but don't think that I ignore the bullshit you say about my faith. I can assure you that you would say none of this crap in my face, and If you somehow did, we would have a direct problem. In this problem, I would be worrying about you. And I am saying this genuinely.

No one gains from that.

What sense is a forum if you ignore everyone?

Like @kahonapyarhai and @Hindustani78

Only post threads and forwards. Never direct interaction ... even to direct questions.

Cheers, Doc
No, I don't ignore everyone but a few trolls who do not add anything to my knowledge rather always spread negativity. so why waste time on them rather ignore them and focus on the thread. There are a lot of great posters who will always add something positive.
And for you

Let's be serious. Most of the educated Pakistanis on this forum don't take you silly boys, seriously. There is really no discussion to be had. You're a nice guy and all, but don't think that I ignore the bullshit you say about my faith. I can assure you that you would say none of this crap in my face, and If you somehow did, we would have a direct problem. In this problem, I would be worrying about you. And I am saying this genuinely.

Not really. If you ever decided to get physical, I'd put you down pretty easy. And I'm not being glib here. I've seen you. You're a smallish guy. And I have raw strength which impresses the really naturally big and strong guys up north. It's genetic. Can't be the sad food we get on this land.

Cheers, Doc

P.S. I've always pegged you as a nice guy. Educated big mouth. But the upbringing and education shows through.

That's the difference between the real life and the virtual presence online under the garb of anonymity. We humans tend to say things under anonymity that won't be saying otherwise. Know the question from psychological perspective is which one is the real self...

I have enough material to put him to rest for at least some time but I opted not to

Evidence please. You know i get banned for most benign stuff so it will be very helpful if you can share your collection with everyone.

Not really. If you ever decided to get physical, I'd put you down pretty easy. And I'm not being glib here. I've seen you. You're a smallish guy. And I have raw strength which impresses the really naturally big and strong guys up north. It's genetic. Can't be the sad food we get on this land.

Cheers, Doc

P.S. I've always pegged you as a nice guy. Educated big mouth. But the upbringing and education shows through.
I normally don't get physical...but I slapped a guy who was taller and heavier than me and he have no option but to leave. So don't underestimate @lastofthepatriots or anyone for his apparent size...what's inside matters the most.

I normally don't get physical...but I slapped a guy who was taller and heavier than me and he have no option but to leave. So don't underestimate @lastofthepatriots or anyone for his apparent size...what's inside matters the most.

If you've got into enough fights, and I have, you learn to read the guy behind the size.

Please don't teach papa.

Cheers, Doc

If you've got into enough fights, and I have, you learn to read the guy behind the size.

Please don't teach papa.

Cheers, Doc
So you are saying you have no papa...how did your mama manage that trick? or she did not tell you the secret yet that it was a Muslim guy she had been hitting on. I think that's the reason behind your hate.

Back
Top Bottom