What's new

Ramzan food in India seeing an Arab Spring

enakku pudikkuthu pudikkalai ellam vera vishayam,unga veetula ithellam senju saapita athu unga sondha vishayam,restaurant vechi publicaa menu card kudutha adhu podhu vishayam.

sila per maadhiri naal muzhukka ellaralum gymulla ukkara mudiyathu.
yethukku non veggie hotel la nulaireenga??andha pakkam poga vena..ungalukku asaiva manam pudukillena saiva hotel la ponga..Bangalore la adiga,aryas,saravana bhavan,sree krishna,uduppi ponra niraya veggie hotels irukraanga..ange asaiva vasanai yethuvum vara matta...ange poi mana nimmadhiundan sappidunga...maththavangala pathy yosikka vena..

At Frazer Town Camel kebabs are served at street side stalls.Beat that!

At Frazer Town Camel kebabs are served at street side stalls.Beat that!

i went there yesterday. Amazing experience as usual ! i took many photos which i will share shortly. i did try Camel kebabs and Phal.. good but nothing different from usual mutton varieties.

Yes.... Especially the snacks.....

By the way i tried Kuzhi Manthi rice..... It was a bit different... But very good.... Broast is also famous towards northern part of kerala... The chicking and KFC's are finding it difficult to penetrate the broast lovers...

had to agree! a properly done broasted chicken can beat KFC by miles !

Arabian rotti is not eatable in daily basis for Pakistan peoples because Arabian rotti is not make with pure floor its mix with different ingredients.

yethukku non veggie hotel la nulaireenga??andha pakkam poga vena..ungalukku asaiva manam pudukillena saiva hotel la ponga..Bangalore la adiga,aryas,saravana bhavan,sree krishna,uduppi ponra niraya veggie hotels irukraanga..ange asaiva vasanai yethuvum vara matta...ange poi mana nimmadhiundan sappidunga...maththavangala pathy yosikka vena..

enakku rendu pasanga irukkanga,so u get my point?

kuboos is maida,nothing compared to atta or makki or bajra.

what Muslims???
Kannadigas/telegus/tulus generally don't eat beef(though some dalit classes in Karnataka eat it)...
reg Tamils..Tamil also eat beef(especially rural and coastal ones),not that much high like malayalis...kanyakumari dist in Tamilnadu is one of the highest beef consuming state in India,where hindus also eat beef with pride...

i think both are different..in mid travancore its a traditional food of Syrian Christian community...it look more like an arabian rotti with coconut kothu in it...we usually eat it with ghee/sugar or with sharkara paani..

dont syrian christians eat more bothu or pork?

enakku rendu pasanga irukkanga,so u get my point?

kuboos is maida,nothing compared to atta or makki or bajra.

athu solla mudiyathu...My place is very nearer to sea,just 5 k.m...there we mostly eat fish and vegetables...
Syrian Christians from kuttanad area mostly prefers duck and fish items...
and those living in Midland and high ranges prefer pothu/maattirachi(beef)..we also serve pork,but rarely..mostly during marriages......

Well, not alone Syrian Christians. Almost all communities eat Mooriyirachi(Cow meat) and Pothirachi(Water buffalo meat). Arabian sea never came to swallow us nor any earth quakes. they still remain Hindu only. I have a Pattar friend who eats beef after acclimatized to it after his friends who are Pashu-theeni's. It's healthy. give red meat to the kids in the younger ages to gain muscle mass. Let the rules of Agraharam be thrown to the bay of bengal. no "Apacharam Apacharam" pls! Kamalhassan can be a role model to all the orthodox grass eaters.
http://www.greatandhra.com/movies/m...-brahmins-in-kamal-haasans-500-bc--18317.html

Well, not alone Syrian Christians. Almost all communities eat Mooriyirachi(Cow meat) and Pothirachi(Water buffalo meat). Arabian sea never came to swallow us nor any earth quakes. they still remain Hindu only. I have a Pattar friend who eats beef after acclimatized to it after his friends who are Pashu-theeni's. It's healthy. give red meat to the kids in the younger ages to gain muscle mass. Let the rules of Agraharam be thrown to the bay of bengal. no "Apacharam Apacharam" pls! Kamalhassan can be a role model to all the orthodox grass eaters.
http://www.greatandhra.com/movies/m...-brahmins-in-kamal-haasans-500-bc--18317.html

Now that you have successfully given a Pattar beef, it time for you to give a Mullakha pork.

they all are forced to quit the same when they turn 40,end up with diabetes and heart attacks.

anyway u guys dont drink milk in kerala,thats why u load on meat and we dont consider your pattars as one of us anyway.

kamal hassan? oh please,he is a pimp in real life.a wrong example for anyone to follow in everyway.

if at all there is a meat to eat,it is the lean goat,nothing like the indian mutton.

what Muslims???
Kannadigas/telegus/tulus generally don't eat beef(though some dalit classes in Karnataka eat it)...
reg Tamils..Tamil also eat beef(especially rural and coastal ones),not that much high like malayalis...kanyakumari dist in Tamilnadu is one of the highest beef consuming state in India,where hindus also eat beef with pride...

i think both are different..in mid travancore its a traditional food of Syrian Christian community...it look more like an arabian rotti with coconut kothu in it...we usually eat it with ghee/sugar or with sharkara paani..

I had a feeling that both are different,especially when acetophenol spoke about coconut milk

what Muslims???

I had a feeling that both are different,especially when acetophenol spoke about coconut milk

Orotti is made using rice powder and coconut powdered as well as spices in Central Kerala. it is not a flat bread, much more thick. we used to eat it with beef or chicken curry. it's not at all like Pathiri. can not find any images. but, somewhat like this:
37826609_p.jpg

Last edited:
athu solla mudiyathu...My place is very nearer to sea,just 5 k.m...there we mostly eat fish and vegetables...
Syrian Christians from kuttanad area mostly prefers duck and fish items...
and those living in Midland and high ranges prefer pothu/maattirachi(beef)..we also serve pork,but rarely..mostly during marriages......

well,i know nothing is banned for u.

but anyway enjoy the food.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom