What's new

Ramzan food in India seeing an Arab Spring

I thank the lucky for the mallu cafeteria phenomena in UAE for their tasty and convenient burgers.

Plus you should be grateful you get to eat tasty fusion foods, other wise only vegetables for you.

I don't why Pakistanis conclude that Indians are vegetarians.

Come to Hyderabad, there are many restaurants which serve Arabic food.

Shawarma, Mandi, Khabsa etc... available throughout the year and I have not heard anyone say Wallahi yet! :)

People who make such premature statements and generalize over 1 billion people with different religions, languages, cuisines, living standards, cultures etc etc etc are simply backward or lack proper education.

People who make such premature statements and generalize over 1 billion people with different religions, languages, cuisines, living standards, cultures etc etc etc are simply backward or lack proper education.

Or maybe you are enlightened. 1 billion majority hindu, who claim to be vegetarian. Generalizing is easier.

Or maybe you are enlightened. 1 billion majority hindu, who claim to be vegetarian. Generalizing is easier.

20 % of India`s 1.2 billion people are non Hindus ... and a very significant proportion of Hindus does eat meat. So you are talking about hundreds of millions of people.

So yes, generalizing makes you look like an ignorant and semi educated person.

20 % of India`s 1.2 billion people are non Hindus ... and a very significant proportion of Hindus does eat meat. So you are talking about hundreds of millions of people.

So yes, generalizing makes you look like an ignorant and semi educated person.

Majority is veg, hence the generalizing.

Like i care.

don't you consider dakshina moorthy,t n sheshan,v r Krishna iyer,m s swaminadhan ,ajith kumar as Tamil iyers???good...
pattars are not Tamils...they may speak Tamil,that is too much malayalamized or had a distinct Tamil ancestry..but they are consider as malayalis in Kerala..mostly none of them wanted to identify as Tamils and are part and parcel of Kerala culture...

is that 'vattappam'???but its a sweetish dish??

i am nobody to judge their ethnic or linguistic identities,just saying what we feel.

who is dakshinamoorthy?

In our place,pattar means temple priest and we are vadamas,land owning brahmins who are authorized to read the vedas,not pattar,thats why.

Like i care.

majority is not veg,rather fish eaters.

Thats because the Hindu/Sikh punjabis were often staunch veggies,is a different story now in delhi.

My Rajasthan has the best food in all of the sub-continent. :D
Laal mans:
image.jpg

We even eat roasted Wild boar and hare.

Like i care.
Na, majority ain't veg bro.

My Rajasthan has the best food in all of the sub-continent. :D
Laal mans:
View attachment 38135

We even eat roasted Wild boar and hare.

Na, majority ain't veg bro.

I know about those in UAE. My Indian hindu friends, come to think about it all my Indian friends are Hindu - wowza!!, they consume meat, not infront of their families but some were against beef some were aite. I used to tease them though.

The reason is Pakistanis have never seen or lived with Hindus in their entire life. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Chal be, on of our neighbours in dxb is hindu. Uncle has a hot daughter, but me no getting lift :(

is that 'vattappam'???but its a sweetish dish??
It is not Vattayappam. Orotti is made using rice powder, cumin/jeerakam, grated coconut, salt pour hotwater and put it into a pan(as shown in the pic posted) pressed as thick as shown in the above photo. eaten with beef curry or fry, generally. It's sure like this in Changanassery to Angamaly.

Back
Top Bottom