What's new

Ramzan food in India seeing an Arab Spring

Good LORD what the **** is an aloo doing in that thing?

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Rolls are popular in Pakistan?

Btw sometimes people put aloo in rolls along with chicken/mutton to make it heavier, maybe for taste also, but I like egg chicken rolls, no aloo. :)

Sometimes deprived vegetarians also try aloo roll or paneer roll!! :fie:

well,i know nothing is banned for u.

but anyway enjoy the food.

Why should food be banned anyway?

Rolls are popular in Pakistan?

Btw sometimes people put aloo in rolls along with chicken/mutton to make it heavier, maybe for taste also, but I like egg chicken rolls, no aloo. :)

Sometimes deprived vegetarians also try aloo roll or paneer roll!! :fie:

Why should food be banned anyway?

Rolls? Bhaiiyya karachi aiyyo phir dekho rolls kya aur kise kahte hain. Paneer roll? wtf brotato.

they all are forced to quit the same when they turn 40,end up with diabetes and heart attacks.

anyway u guys dont drink milk in kerala,thats why u load on meat and we dont consider your pattars as one of us anyway.

kamal hassan? oh please,he is a pimp in real life.a wrong example for anyone to follow in everyway.

if at all there is a meat to eat,it is the lean goat,nothing like the indian mutton.
don't you consider dakshina moorthy,t n sheshan,v r Krishna iyer,m s swaminadhan ,ajith kumar as Tamil iyers???good...
pattars are not Tamils...they may speak Tamil,that is too much malayalamized or had a distinct Tamil ancestry..but they are consider as malayalis in Kerala..mostly none of them wanted to identify as Tamils and are part and parcel of Kerala culture...

Orotti is made using rice powder and coconut powdered as well as spices in Central Kerala. it is not a flat bread, much more thick. we used to eat it with beef or chicken curry. it's not at all like Pathiri. can not find any images. but, somewhat like this:
37826609_p.jpg
is that 'vattappam'???but its a sweetish dish??

Good LORD what the **** is an aloo doing in that thing?

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

This is what happens when the Malabari Muslims you employ come back from Gulf. They open Middle Eastern restaurants in India

You are responsible for this abomination :angry:

This is what happens when the Malabari Muslims you employ come back from Gulf. They open Middle Eastern restaurants in India

You are responsible for this abomination :angry:

I thank the lucky for the mallu cafeteria phenomena in UAE for their tasty and convenient burgers.

Plus you should be grateful you get to eat tasty fusion foods, other wise only vegetables for you.

I thank the lucky for the mallu cafeteria phenomena in UAE for their tasty and convenient burgers.

Plus you should be grateful you get to eat tasty fusion foods, other wise only vegetables for you.

Actually Mallu Hindus are avid meat eaters too.

Ask the Keralites here.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom