What's new

Ramzan food in India seeing an Arab Spring

tumblr_m7dpnfvDNR1rziwwco1_r2_250.gif

Indian food is best there is lots of varieties of veg and non-veg, Pakistanis food is not even 1% of it.

Indian food is best there is lots of varieties of veg and non-veg, Pakistanis food is not even 1% of it.

Keep veg please our palettes are built for protein gabbar.

Gooby plz.

This one my favourite Gobi 65, tastes and chewy like chicken pieces.
It will be never like Chicken. Since many are accustomed to veggie diet, they believe such dishes as great. (I've taken this, to claim this!)

It will be never like Chicken. Since many are accustomed to veggie diet, they believe such dishes as great. (I've taken this, to claim this!)

I am not a veggie. Chicken 65 made in boiled chicken and Gobi 65 tastes same. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

It is not Vattayappam. Orotti is made using rice powder, cumin/jeerakam, grated coconut, salt pour hotwater and put it into a pan(as shown in the pic posted) pressed as thick as shown in the above photo. eaten with beef curry or fry, generally. It's sure like this in Changanassery to Angamaly.
thnx..in our area orotti is made using wheat and coconut koththu...

i am nobody to judge their ethnic or linguistic identities,just saying what we feel.

who is dakshinamoorthy?

In our place,pattar means temple priest and we are vadamas,land owning brahmins who are authorized to read the vedas,not pattar,thats why.
pattar-iyer???,,vadama-iyengar???
in Kerala we usually call 'Tamil speaking brahmins'(both iyer and iyengars) as 'pattar'......tulu speaking brahmins as potty(though many shifted their mother tongue to Malayalam)....
dakshinamoorthy was a famous carnatic musician from Kerala..

...tulu speaking brahmins as potty(though many shifted their mother tongue to Malayalam)....
Thulu brahmins are called Pottie from Changanassery onwards south. towards north, they are called Embran/Embrandiri.

A hotel near to my home sell shawarma and falafel in pita bread, still I find Indian food tastier.

So, do you find any taste in dishes made from boiled chicken.

Actually all Chinese food made in Bangalore tastes the same, does not matter what is inside, gobi, fish, chicken, mutton. Only the price varies.

Back
Top Bottom