What's new

Ramzan food in India seeing an Arab Spring

I do not know how you missed it, but he drops hints all over the place. Rather he is blatant about it. Looking down at Indians for being a conservative society, for not approving of free sex and crass Westernization unlike him. Also he is a big time physical fitness enthusiast.

Sounds like he's way smarter than Jhonny Bravo then.:oops: But the last sentence might just have made him look like Jhonny.:D

Sounds like he's way smarter than Jhonny Bravo then

Oh please. Half his posts constitute of him hitting his head against the brick wall. I do not know if he thinks that is part of his physical training or that is the way to get free sex. LOL.

Come to kerala..... You will get every arab food in almost every city.... (i hope they are arab because never been to middle east other than that of transit stop at sharjah) @levina can confirm the authenticity of these foods

Alfam, kubboos, shawarma etc etc.... I had Alfam yesterday.... and i loved the taste

Be careful with all that ARAB Food, Bro.

Next thing we know, you will be wearing a " THOUB " and " KEFFIYAH " and using expressions like " Wallahi ".. :cheesy:

Arabic mint tea! :D

Instean od Bronxbull's crazy rant on how lazy and useless Keralites are, the fact that Keralite nurses were in Iraq risking life and limb to earn a living is more of an indictment on the opportunities present in Kerala :(

I am glad those nurses got out though :)

But the sad part is none of the media is debating on this issue...instead they are asking the govt to more protection to the NRIs.

Are these "Ramzan Foods" halal? Do Muslims own them?

@Contrarian

Yes.

A number of them are opened by Keralite Muslims who learned their craft in the Middle East.

But there are establishments run by Non-Muslims as well.

Be careful with all that ARAB Food, Bro.

Next thing we know, you will be wearing a " THOUB " and " KEFFIYAH " and using expressions like " Wallahi ".. :cheesy:

A lot of Keralites already learn how to use Arabic words.

We need them to get Jobs in the Middle East :D

:(

Sounds like he's way smarter than Jhonny Bravo then.:oops: But the last sentence might just have made him look like Jhonny.:D

what's wrong with being a fitness enthusiast?

:/

But Koovie never comes across as that type of a guy. Why have you ladies perceived him as such?:undecided:

I personally think Koovie isn't as bad as people make him out to be.

The article is written as if assuming south India was used to Tandoori items, Haleem, Nihari and such Mughlai cuisine, while the reality is, in places like Kerala, the non-veg cuisine is very different than the general assumption that Mughlai is the non-veg food in India which clearly is wrong in case of Kerala. Kerala/Malabar cuisine has Non-veg food items a li'l bit more spicy than North Indian cuisine.
yes, Al-fahm, Kubboos, Kapza, Hummoos, Falafel and many Arabic dishes are common in Kerala for 5-10 years now particularly in Malabar and later in central Kerala.

Last edited:
what's wrong with being a fitness enthusiast?

:/

I personally think Koovie isn't as bad as people make him out to be.

I meant that literally.....a tight fitness regimen may have helped him acquire a killer body just like Jhonny Bravo.:)

I am not a bodybuilder and actually oppose it :P

I do not know how you missed it, but he drops hints all over the place. Rather he is blatant about it. Looking down at Indians for being a conservative society, for not approving of free sex and crass Westernization unlike him.

I dont look down at anyone.... its only those who try to force their lifestyles and believes on others.

Also he is a big time physical fitness enthusiast.

Thank you :tup:

which is a rarity in Kerala :unsure:

Well not really, there are tons and tons of gyms in Kerala these days and their number is growing...

But the thing is that 90% or so are not doing it for the sake of fitness and sport itself but to get a Salman Khan type body.

Thats not really fitness in my eyes....

Last edited:
I absolutely dont,i am from kanyakumari.

but then there are people who want to tell us that kerala is this,HDI is so good etc etc blah blah blah,creating a great rosy picture.

i just wanted to tell people the reality.
guru,neenga yethukku veena vambukku vareenga??ungalukku beef pudukillaina vidunga..sappida vena...yethukku maththavangaloda visayathila thalaiya podareenga??..summa thayir satham sappidu pesamaa oramaa poththukittu iruka vendiyathu thaane??

guru,neenga yethukku veena vambukku vareenga??ungalukku beef pudukillaina vidunga..sappida vena...yethukku maththavangaloda visayathila thalaiya podareenga??..summa thayir satham sappidu pesamaa oramaa poththukittu iruka vendiyathu thaane??

enakku pudikkuthu pudikkalai ellam vera vishayam,unga veetula ithellam senju saapita athu unga sondha vishayam,restaurant vechi publicaa menu card kudutha adhu podhu vishayam.

sila per maadhiri naal muzhukka ellaralum gymulla ukkara mudiyathu.

Looks like there is big market and appetite for Arab ME food in india. Meat is one of the main ingredient in Arab dish, does that mean it is increasingly becoming popular in india? Anyone has size of indian food industry and Arab portion of the market?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom