What's new

Rampant Hate Speech Against Bangladesh & It's People In This Subsection : My Two Cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early years here, before you had joined, I was a naive kid.

I was genuinely aghast to realise there were some Bangladeshi guys who were actually hostile to us.

I thought I was on magic mushrooms.

I now realise that they are on something a lot stronger.

Bangladeshi guys are hostile to the actions of the Indian govt. that impact us directly. They have no hate towards Indians in general. In fact we in Bangladesh have opened up our job market to Indians far and wide.

However they will resist any perceived aggression/assault on their culture or nation to the last man - be assured.

@Sehnsucht

Great idea and excellent first post.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts as well for the most part.

I have an extremely short attention span when it comes to typing my thoughts which is problematic for an online forum LOL.

But you summed it up very nicely.

Also, interesting to see peoples thoughts here.

PDF to me is like a microcosm of the real world.

Love to see how people view themselves and others.

As it pertains to this thread, I derive my guidance from Islam as I suspect you do as well.

I think for others who see the world through that lens, they can appreciate what you stated.

The problem is the multitudes of Muslims who do not.

And unforutenately our leaders fall into that subset.

Still, the story goes on and as you know Allah is the best of planners.

Early years here, before you had joined, I was a naive kid.

I was genuinely aghast to realise there were some Bangladeshi guys who were actually hostile to us.

I thought I was on magic mushrooms.

I now realise that they are on something a lot stronger.

@Joe Shearer

I feel you old boy.

You've been a lot more mature about it than I have been. With mine.

I recall just one long exchange in Bengali where you let loose some cannons ...

Bangladeshi guys are hostile to the actions of the Indian govt. that impact us directly. They have no hate towards Indians in general. In fact we in Bangladesh have opened up our job market to Indians far and wide.

However they will resist any perceived aggression/assault on their culture or nation to the last man - be assured.

Seriously...Why are you guys try to always find relevance for yourself by creating some illusion that India will be aggressive to you execpt the reason that your belief that Muslims are always superior to Hindus..

@Joe Shearer

I feel you old boy.

You've been a lot more mature about it than I have been. With mine.

I recall just one long exchange in Bengali where you let loose some cannons ...

No! I am not Prince Hamlet, nor was meant to be;
Am an attendant lord, one that will do
To swell a progress, start a scene or two,
Advise the prince; no doubt, an easy tool,
Deferential, glad to be of use,
Politic, cautious, and meticulous;
Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse;
At times, indeed, almost ridiculous—
Almost, at times, the Fool.

I grow old ... I grow old ...
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.

Shall I part my hair behind? Do I dare to eat a peach?
I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach.
I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.

I do not think that they will sing to me.

I have seen them riding seaward on the waves
Combing the white hair of the waves blown back
When the wind blows the water white and black.
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

No! I am not Prince Hamlet, nor was meant to be;
Am an attendant lord, one that will do
To swell a progress, start a scene or two,
Advise the prince; no doubt, an easy tool,
Deferential, glad to be of use,
Politic, cautious, and meticulous;
Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse;
At times, indeed, almost ridiculous—
Almost, at times, the Fool.

I grow old ... I grow old ...
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.

Shall I part my hair behind? Do I dare to eat a peach?
I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach.
I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.

I do not think that they will sing to me.

I have seen them riding seaward on the waves
Combing the white hair of the waves blown back
When the wind blows the water white and black.
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

Nice!

You're not 102 not out old boy. You're sprightly 60s heading to the sexy 70s.

The mermaids don't sing to you because they are too busy hastily covering their delicate bits with seaweed old dog. :lol:

When I first joined the forum, I was so much pro Pakistan that a Pakistani poster thought that I'm not actually a Bangladeshi poster, but a false flagger Pakistani.
Why was I pro Pakistani to such an extent?Because even though we had a troubled past, I consider us brothers in faith as our Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) & Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) have taught us & their words matter to me more than our bitter past.After all, I'm a Muslim, first and foremost.

But as times have passed, I have gotten into ugly fights in the BD subsection with many Pakistani posters because of their hate & tendency to bash, badmouth & cuss my country & it's people in every turn.Just because of their misgivings about our shared troubled history.

Yes, 71 was a serious blunder by the then government of United Pakistan.Even if we had to spilt, it should have happened peacefully with scope for economic & military cooperation.Imagine how better the conditions of Muslims in the subcontinent would have been if that happened.India never would have dreamed of doing the atrocities it's currently carrying out in Kashmir.It never would have attempted dadagiri with Bangladesh like it has done & still doing now.
India took advantage of the situation of course.But it is the fault of the then idiotic rulers of United Pakistan who gave them the opportunity to break the country in half, in a silver platter to it's mortal enemy.

Like me, most Bangladeshis have love for Pakistan as a brotherly Muslim country & supports it against India. Proof is in the pudding : https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bangladesh-march-in-solidarity-with-kashmir.637504/

Yet the vitriol most Pakistani posters in this forum have against us is astounding & disappointing.It is the biggest reason even many Pro Pakistani Bangladeshis has fights with Pakistani posters that turn ugly.Gotta admit I'm also guilty regarding this.

What's most funny is when Pakistani posters team up with sanghi supporter posters (the oppressors of our Kashmiri brethren) to bash Bangladesh.

Whatever happened in the past, already happened.No point crying over spilled milk.
Yet we keep bickering & slinging mud against each other when we should be united against the terrorist Hindutva threat on our mutual borders.
Shame on us.This is why despite numbering nearly two billion, our brothers and sisters are oppressed virtually everywhere around the world.

If the mindset of the majority posters here is how other Muslims think & keep thinking, we'll be getting kicked around by others for a long time to come.But it can change if we get rid of our misgivings about our troubled past and come to mutual understanding based on brotherhood and respect, as our Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) & Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala both have instructed us.

“The believers are nothing else than brothers (in Islam). So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear Allah,that you may receive mercy.” (Quran, 49:10)

What we should focus on in the future is to build better relations between our nations as brotherly countries, instead of fighting like a bunch of immature children who can't get over what happened nearly half a century ago.

@Atlas @SIPRA @Slav Defence @Avicenna

Good to see a thread on this topic .

I have been a member on this forum for a long time now . I generally like to read more than post a reply . I will give my two cent observations below —-

- There are good , bad , troll in all communities .
- In general a lot of Indian & Pakistani think they are superior race than Bangladeshi ( This I observed even when I travelled abroad as well ) . Hence they will pity , torment innocent BD posters .
- You are in Pakistan Defence Forum .you don’t make the rules here , they do. However there are Moderators who are fair and will ban trolls regardless of their background/flag . I admire that .

-Indian members come in this forum with a mindset that Pakistani , Chinese are their current enemy and if not controlled Bangladesh will also fall in enemy hand . This mentality is due to their history & socio- economic condition . ( personally I think this is a stupid mindset )
They normally are the first person to start trolling if they can’t win an argument.

- The Chinese members consider Indian posters as small kid who needs to learn manners and mind their own business with their little toys. They are friendly to Bangladeshi.

However we all should remember this is not a platform to troll each other and behave as per the norms and rules of the forum .

And let me also add that some Pakistani-flaggers are actually false-flagging/masquerading and could be Indians.

Like @WebMaster bhai told me sometime ago, look at the message, not the messenger....

Somehow these sanitation-worker-looking folks with skinny chicken legs don't scare us in either Pakistan or Bangladesh. Maybe to some in India - they do. We don't scare that easily...

iu

iu

iu
iu
They imitating hitler youth or what?

When I first joined the forum, I was so much pro Pakistan that a Pakistani poster thought that I'm not actually a Bangladeshi poster, but a false flagger Pakistani.
Why was I pro Pakistani to such an extent?Because even though we had a troubled past, I consider us brothers in faith as our Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) & Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) have taught us & their words matter to me more than our bitter past.After all, I'm a Muslim, first and foremost.

But as times have passed, I have gotten into ugly fights in the BD subsection with many Pakistani posters because of their hate & tendency to bash, badmouth & cuss my country & it's people in every turn.Just because of their misgivings about our shared troubled history.

Yes, 71 was a serious blunder by the then government of United Pakistan.Even if we had to spilt, it should have happened peacefully with scope for economic & military cooperation.Imagine how better the conditions of Muslims in the subcontinent would have been if that happened.India never would have dreamed of doing the atrocities it's currently carrying out in Kashmir.It never would have attempted dadagiri with Bangladesh like it has done & still doing now.
India took advantage of the situation of course.But it is the fault of the then idiotic rulers of United Pakistan who gave them the opportunity to break the country in half, in a silver platter to it's mortal enemy.

Like me, most Bangladeshis have love for Pakistan as a brotherly Muslim country & supports it against India. Proof is in the pudding : https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bangladesh-march-in-solidarity-with-kashmir.637504/

Yet the vitriol most Pakistani posters in this forum have against us is astounding & disappointing.It is the biggest reason even many Pro Pakistani Bangladeshis has fights with Pakistani posters that turn ugly.Gotta admit I'm also guilty regarding this.

What's most funny is when Pakistani posters team up with sanghi supporter posters (the oppressors of our Kashmiri brethren) to bash Bangladesh.

Whatever happened in the past, already happened.No point crying over spilled milk.
Yet we keep bickering & slinging mud against each other when we should be united against the terrorist Hindutva threat on our mutual borders.
Shame on us.This is why despite numbering nearly two billion, our brothers and sisters are oppressed virtually everywhere around the world.

If the mindset of the majority posters here is how other Muslims think & keep thinking, we'll be getting kicked around by others for a long time to come.But it can change if we get rid of our misgivings about our troubled past and come to mutual understanding based on brotherhood and respect, as our Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) & Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala both have instructed us.

“The believers are nothing else than brothers (in Islam). So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear Allah,that you may receive mercy.” (Quran, 49:10)

What we should focus on in the future is to build better relations between our nations as brotherly countries, instead of fighting like a bunch of immature children who can't get over what happened nearly half a century ago.

@Atlas @SIPRA @Slav Defence @Avicenna
Bangladesh is a proud country. We love your people. We don't like your leadership.

I support Hindus because it's a sister faith and is the ancestral faith of this land.

The same land and people who opened their homeland to my people.

I have nothing against Muslims if the Indian subcontinent.

They are descended from Hindu converts, just like many of today's Iran are descended from Persian converts.

But this land belongs to Hinduism.

As Iran to Zoroastrianism.

There is not a mm of bend to my spine on that.
Land belongs to Hinduism? Pfft

@Sehnsucht

I have an extremely short attention span when it comes to typing my thoughts which is problematic for an online forum LOL.

As it pertains to this thread, I derive my guidance from Islam as I suspect you do as well.

I think for others who see the world through that lens, they can appreciate what you stated.

They imitating hitler youth or what?

Yes exactly. On Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh - I was wrong about what I termed Shyamsevak, the word is actually 'Swayamsevak' - of which 'Swayang' means 'self' and 'sevak' means helper in Sanskrit - so in total meaning National self-helper or volunteer organization. It is ironic that the only volunteering they do is by harassing and killing minorities like Muslims to turn India into a Hindu Rashtra.

RSS was banned three times after 1947 (finally after the Babri Masjid incident), but because of that country's typical weakness in administering governmental discipline, came back in force in the 1990's and 2000's.

The primary impetus of forming RSS in the 1920's and 1930's was that Hindus were too meek and they needed to be organized to fight the Muslims, who were the primary enemy of Hindus in India, according to their founder KB Hedgewar.

RSS was founded looking at the Nazis (brown shirts as well as Hitler youth) and Fascists in Italy as inspiration. A former RSS member actually assassinated Gandhi, from what he said, was betrayal for breaking India.

Land belongs to Hinduism? Pfft

I was going to reply to this Padamchen guy on what you're replying to , then I realized what he said was lifted verbatim from the RSS textbook, listen to this,

"Stigmatisation and emulation
Christophe Jaffrelot points out the theme of "stigmatisation and emulation" in the ideology of the RSS along with other Hindu nationalist movements such as the Arya Samaj and the Hindu Mahasabha. Muslims, Christians and the British were thought of as "foreign bodies" implanted in the Hindu nation, who were able to exploit the disunity and absence of valour among the Hindus in order to subdue them. The solution lay in emulating the characteristics of these "Threatening Others" that were perceived to give them strength, such as paramilitary organisation, emphasis on unity and nationalism. The Hindu nationalists combined these emulatory aspects with a selective borrowing of traditions from the Hindu past to achieve a synthesis that was uniquely Indian and Hindu.[43]

Therefore - the logic that India belongs to Hindus only. You have your explanation.

The irony here is that Padamchen cannot be Parsee, because they as foreigners would be the first 'implanted' and 'unwanted' element considered in the Hindu Rashtra and qualify first to be kicked out.

His posts prove what he really is - which is full on Sanghi.

@Sehnsucht

upload_2020-4-19_18-36-8.png

Seriously...Why are you guys try to always find relevance for yourself by creating some illusion that India will be aggressive to you execpt the reason that your belief that Muslims are always superior to Hindus..

No one in Bangladesh believes Muslims are always superior to Hindus.

If we did, we would not appoint them in the most senior posts in Govt. and as CEO's of some our largest companies (Indian Hindus). We have close to two lakh illegal Indian workers (mostly garment managers) in Dhaka working and remitting money.

India gets close to $4 Billion a year in remittance from Bangladesh OFFICIALLY. Almost the same amount or more AGAIN via Hundi.

These Indians are mostly Hindus.

Now can you imagine the reverse in India??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom