What's new

Rampant Hate Speech Against Bangladesh & It's People In This Subsection : My Two Cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan and Bangladesh had a troubled relationship. But I pray to Allah that one day we will be united again. Blood is thicker than water but we are Muslims after all and we will overcome our differences!

Pakistan and Bangladesh Zindabad!

When I first joined the forum, I was so much pro Pakistan that a Pakistani poster thought that I'm not actually a Bangladeshi poster, but a false flagger Pakistani.
Why was I pro Pakistani to such an extent?Because even though we had a troubled past, I consider us brothers in faith as our Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) & Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) have taught us & their words matter to me more than our bitter past.After all, I'm a Muslim, first and foremost.

But as times have passed, I have gotten into ugly fights in the BD subsection with many Pakistani posters because of their hate & tendency to bash, badmouth & cuss my country & it's people in every turn.Just because of their misgivings about our shared troubled history.

Yes, 71 was a serious blunder by the then government of United Pakistan.Even if we had to spilt, it should have happened peacefully with scope for economic & military cooperation.Imagine how better the conditions of Muslims in the subcontinent would have been if that happened.India never would have dreamed of doing the atrocities it's currently carrying out in Kashmir.It never would have attempted agiri with Bangladesh like it has done & still doing now.
India took advantage of the situation of course.But it is the fault of the then idiotic rulers of United Pakistan who gave them the opportunity to break the country in half, in a silver platter to it's mortal enemy.

Like me, most Bangladeshis have love for Pakistan as a brotherly Muslim country & supports it against India. Proof is in the pudding : https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bangladesh-march-in-solidarity-with-kashmir.637504/

Yet the vitriol most Pakistani posters in this forum have against us is astounding & disappointing.It is the biggest reason even many Pro Pakistani Bangladeshis has fights with Pakistani posters that turn ugly.Gotta admit I'm also guilty regarding this.

What's most funny is when Pakistani posters team up with sanghi supporter posters (the oppressors of our Kashmiri brethren) to bash Bangladesh.

Whatever happened in the past, already happened.No point crying over spilled milk.
Yet we keep bickering & slinging mud against each other when we should be united against the terrorist Hindutva threat on our mutual borders.
Shame on us.This is why despite numbering nearly two billion, our brothers and sisters are oppressed around virtually everywhere around the world.

If the mindset of the majority posters here is how other Muslims think & keep thinking, we'll be getting kicked around by others for a long time to come.But it can change if we get rid of our misgivings about our troubled past and come to mutual understanding based on brotherhood and respect, as our Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) & Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala both have instructed us.

“The believers are nothing else than brothers (in Islam). So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear Allah,that you may receive mercy.” (Quran, 49:10)

What we should focus on in the future is to build better relations between our nations as brotherly countries, instead of fighting like a bunch of immature children who can't get over what happened nearly half a century ago.

@Atlas @SIPRA @Slav Defence @Avicenna
Excellent post brother . You just have spoken my words,and you have won many peoples' heart with the post I believe .:cheers:

@Sehnsucht

tum kabhi aoo to sahi tumhy rule karay :lol:

Best solution is for Iran to become Zoroastrian again.

Sab fasad wahan se shuru hui thi.

Till that happens the middle east and whole of Asia will keep burning.

A violent hungry destructive fire.

Which was uprooted from its land.

I have been around many Bangladeshi brothers and went to a school with 99% of the children being Bangladeshi and me being the only Pakistani and I had no problems, the brothers even protected me more from any trouble, one thing I did notice most of my school was from sylhet, later on in life i came across some brothers from dhaka who hated Pakistan while the my friends from sylhet had no issues with me, I think this a the common thinking, Dhaka guys hate Pakistan while the Sylhet guys consider us brothers

You are not now?
As I said, the instructions of our Prophet (PBUH) & Allah SWT regarding brotherhood between Muslims are the reasons behind my pro Pakistani views.
So, despite the unpleasantness with some Pakistani posters, I still am pro Pakistani and will remain so in the future InshaAllah.

Secondly, Bangladesh should have been independent from the start. It was foolish to yolk us together. Rehmat Ali, the very man who coined the name of Pakistan, didn't want this. And no Pakistani should be salty about the Bengalis separating, they're just not culturally similar to us in any capacity and live way too far away. Karachi is literally closer to Doha than it is to Dhaka.

Single most important point.
Iqbal (R.A) speech never mentions East Bengal. Even in Pakistan Resolution there is clear mention of 'independent states'. May be had Quaid lived, he might have had two PMs for each wing and gradually made two wings independent of each other.

As I said, the instructions of our Prophet (PBUH) & Allah SWT regarding brotherhood between Muslims are the reasons behind my pro Pakistani views.
So, despite the unpleasantness with some Pakistani posters, I still am pro Pakistani and will remain so in the future InshaAllah.
InshALLAH. We need to stand against Hindutwa

Tbh, I hold rather back Pakistan over India any day of the week because let’s be honest, it’s People are better role model of a country than Indians who’re divided by religion and caste but I’ll admit I’ve used abusive words in the past, I shall blame it on my immaturity and lack of wisdom that comes with age but I’ve time and time again lost patience due to the blatant racism against Bengali members of the forum. Not to mention, lack of owning up to the causes of war and entirely denying any wrongdoing and blaming bengalis as traitors is just stupid. What this boils down to is education, Japanese feel they’re the victims of the war because of the a bomb and they plainly deny they were the depressors because their education system omits these facts, I think this is a negative quality of Asians, they hardly learn from their past. Germany owned up to its atrocities, however made up it may or may not be, so that such doesn’t reoccur again. We Asians failed to learn that and that’s why the same racism pre Bangladesh that bengalis suffered in Pakistan is the being more or less carried on by the succeeding generation.
Hate always results in hate, so it’s no wonder why some bangladeshis in this forum also spews the same

You are very new member. We had bad apples on both sides. I don't fall for these bad apples anymore because I know the reality.

There are many Bangladeshi member who love to bring the propaganda created by Indians similarly there are many Pakistani members who are hypnotized by Bharti propaganda.

Eventually both these groups are working for Bharti victory and supremacy because Bharti don't have to fire one bullet and let these 2 groups treat each other apart and drag fellows like you also to fall for this $h1t.

My advice don't take these Pakistani members seriously. If you want to know about pakistan, visit pakistan in person.

And let me also add that some Pakistani-flaggers are actually false-flagging/masquerading and could be Indians.

Like @WebMaster bhai told me sometime ago, look at the message, not the messenger....

True.

And all Hindutva fascists are in one nation and United against all three of you as a single entity.

Are you?

Somehow these sanitation-worker-looking folks with skinny chicken legs don't scare us in either Pakistan or Bangladesh. Maybe to some in India - they do. We don't scare that easily...

iu

iu

iu
iu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom