What's new

Ramiz Raja slams ‘western bloc’ after England abandon Pakistan tour

PCB bent themselves backward and toured England at the height of COVID. I hope PCB took a lesson from this episode and start doing some politics of their own. The time when Cricket was free from politics is long gone. Indians and Goras have shrunk the space for cricket in effort to hoard all the income from games. It is sad but this is what you get for investing in just one game. Rather than moaning like biitch PCB should scheme a revenge of their own.

It is due to Indian influence on ICC.

Although punish western cricket block by whatever means you have but don't forget India role.

after England abandoned its tour of Pakistan citing security concerns.
Even the UK high commissioner does not agree with the reason quoted by ECB
slam dua bhut ho gai boycott them and stop sending team to their country is need of time . bla bla bla will not earn you anything
There are ways to hurt the block of Big-3, boycotting them will not cause them any adverse effect but it will affect us negatively.

Even the UK high commissioner does not agree with the reason quoted by ECB

There are ways to hurt the block of Big-3, boycotting them will not cause them any adverse effect but it will affect us negatively.
you may dont know how much money they earn from ind-pk matches then sir .

you may dont know how much money they earn from ind-pk matches then sir .
I know and I am in all support to hurt the commercial interest of Big-3 I will advocate aggressive policy but boycotting any of them mean adopting a reactionary defensive strategy which will never give us desire result ....

and By hurting commercial interest I mean hurting commercial interest of none official entities, individuals and others. There are ways ONLY THE WILL IS REQUIRED.

I know and I am in all support to hurt the commercial interest of Big-3 I will advocate aggressive policy but boycotting any of them mean adopting a reactionary defensive strategy which will never give us desire result ....

and By hurting commercial interest I mean hurting commercial interest of none official entities, individuals and others. There are ways ONLY THE WILL IS REQUIRED.
ohhh common if i was PM of pakistan i will ask them to return back from ICC big event match of ind-pk before match 30 minutes . i just keep an aircraft at airport . just before match my team rather then go stadium go to airport without any luggage check in sit in BJ and fly home :D

ohhh common if i was PM of pakistan i will ask them to return back from ICC big event match of ind-pk before match 30 minutes . i just keep an aircraft at airport . just before match my team rather then go stadium go to airport without any luggage check in sit in BJ and fly home :D
this is one time reaction ... how much would it cost to ICC or to Indian cricket board in fact by doing this PCB would have to compensate the involved parties ....

think in long term basis .... baqi bhai aap ki marzi hai

this is one time reaction ... how much would it cost to ICC or to Indian cricket board in fact by doing this PCB would have to compensate the involved parties ....

think in long term basis .... baqi bhai aap ki marzi hai
what if i send a group of guys whom fire in air one magazine before this ? its then genuine threat :rofl:

ICC makes most money from India vs Pakistan game, Pak should boycott playing India
in ICC events.

We could have invited the Afghan Cricket team to replace the New Zealand tour. We should similarly invite some other country and ensure that Cricket goes on.

And we should find ways to boycott New Zealand and England matches in the next ICC tournament. Our players can put on Black armbands and just refuse to take the field citing unknown security threats!
It is no longer security threat - their excuse now seems to be players mental health. Spineless.

It is no longer security threat - their excuse now seems to be players mental health. Spineless.

Well, in that case, we can use the excuse of England players mental problems for not playing with them in the WC. With New Zealand, it can still be Security related threat.

It is due to Indian influence on ICC.

Although punish western cricket block by whatever means you have but don't forget India role.
i dont think so indians have any say in it nor they can, the main reason is Afghanistan and Pakistan selling advance fighter jets to Argentina.
PCB bent themselves backward and toured England at the height of COVID. I hope PCB took a lesson from this episode and start doing some politics of their own. The time when Cricket was free from politics is long gone. Indians and Goras have shrunk the space for cricket in effort to hoard all the income from games. It is sad but this is what you get for investing in just one game. Rather than moaning like biitch PCB should scheme a revenge of their own.
Pakistanis are the most naïve people on earth or i would say dumbest people.
Pakistan should boycott the upcoming T20 WC in protest of this idiocity of western bloc in cricket and bringing politics in game.

its may hurt them badly as there are only few big teams playing cricket in world & Pakistan is a big name in cricket.

Pakistan Cricket Board Chairman Ramiz Raja has hit out at cricket’s western bloc after England abandoned its tour of Pakistan citing security concerns.

Volume 0%

The development was made just days after New Zealand called off their tour of Pakistan citing the security alert issued by their government just before the start of the first ODI at Pindi Cricket Stadium.

“I am severely disappointed in England’s withdrawal, it was expected because this western bloc gets united unfortunately and tries to back each other,” said the former captain in a video released by the PCB.

Related News

England’s men and women teams were due to play two T20Is in Rawalpindi on October 13 and 14. The women’s team was also scheduled to play the three-match ODI series from October 17.

“This is a lesson for us because we go out of our way to accommodate and pamper these sides when they visit, he said. “And when we go there, we undergo strict quarantines and we tolerate their admonishments, but there is a lesson in this. That is, that from now on we will only go as far as is in our interest.”

He feared that the move will also affect the teams touring Pakistan in near future. “New Zealand, then England, now we have a West Indies series that can also be hit, and Australia who is already reconsidering,” he said.

“This — England, Australia, New Zealand — is all one block. Who can we complain to? We thought they were our own but they haven’t accepted us as theirs.”

He vowed to improve the cricket economy so these countries remain interested in playing against Pakistan.

“These teams would not have declined to play Pakistan if we had a big cricket economy or very strong team,” the former captain said. “So, the lesson is that we need to improve and expand our cricket economy so that these countries remain interested in playing us.”

Slam the guys who are after your chairmanship. And trust me, they are not foreigners.

Solution is simple

Domestic League Make it attractive and play year long league
12 Teams
forget about ICC

• Test League
  • ODI Tournament Knock Out format best of 3
  • T20 Tournament Knock Out Forget best of 3

Month of December 30 day event
  • PSL (only invite mentally fit players and no retards with mental issues )

Raise competitive level with Pro Level Fitness and Fielding

With , ample Prize Money

League Winner : Sponsored by Pakistan Government

1) First place 20 Million Dollars
2) Runners up 10 Million Dollar
3) Third place gets 5 Million Dollar
4) 4th place gets 5 Million Dollars

Last edited:
a rotten fish and the pond. two down and have to sustain another blow from Australia.

but there is so much noise this time, people in England are really loosing their shit on this decision. just enjoy what is happening, may be they learn from it.

Back
Top Bottom