What's new

Ramadan Kareem 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
600220_273033172836917_1094547228_n.jpg

lol y r u laughin at it

cause its funny how you scare people from the bad god waiting to toast you in hell !!

you touch your tongue to your front teeth and whatever sound that comes is correct. However whether you write z or d.the meaning is same and it is month of soum or roza.

In Quranic Arabic pronunciation the letter ض is with "d" not z as in urdu.

600220_273033172836917_1094547228_n.jpg

cause its funny how you scare people from the bad god waiting to toast you in hell !!

@Zarvan Zaru whats that circle made around Khana Kabba?

Part of the temporary mataf expansion and wheelchair lane.

See for more information my thread below:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...rational-hajj-pilgrimages-makkah-madinah.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DhxZ20a2WNA#at=29

I wish everyone a blessed Ramadan to all your loved ones and all Muslims across the world. May this holy month give you joy, spirituality and a renewed bond to your loved ones and understanding of the sufferings that poor people are going through every single day all year round.

I am currently still in Denmark so fasting here is nearly 18 hours. It's been hard but worth all of it. Iftar will be in just 40 minutes so I am sitting here with other foreign Muslim students in Copenhagen and we are waiting for the sunset to occur.

At the end of the next week I will be back in Makkah with the family and then I will need to adjust to the weather but the fasting will be shorter.

:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
What are your ramadan essentials? Me - dates, dried apricots, honey, yogurt - inspired by the Prophet Muhammed (Peace be upon him)

i didnt fast today i will tomorrow

but it freakin 20 hour long roza in UK :disagree:

it starts at 3 in the morning and end at 10 :cry:

and its reaching 30 degrees in UK too :cry:

Ru crying for Altaf?! :unsure:

Ramadan Mubarik to every one. May Allah give you and ur family peace and happiness.

Happy Ramzan to all my Muslim Fellows.... Bro and SIs :)

May ALLAh shower his blessings on muslims and give us a way to survive in this world with Hadayat... and give our pakistani people a wise to think right.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom