What's new

Ramadan Kareem 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al Hamd O Lillah ... First roza started now of this Ramadan ul Mubarak ....

We have Molvis here in Kashmir who claim that brushing teeth during fasting breaks fast!! @Zarvan bhai, do you have any clue about it?

Yes you can use maswak because toothpaste have often some nutrients in it and also sometimes taste like something so better not use it

600220_273033172836917_1094547228_n.jpg

cause its funny how you scare people from the bad god waiting to toast you in hell !!

Mr hell and heaven is both reality and if a person would do sins he would end up in Hell ALLAH has told it in the Quran several times the way you have told people that ALLAH is all forgiving and not telling about hell you have made sure every one keeps doing evils and repeat this line of ALLAH is all forgiving

Last edited by a moderator:
Im going to hell and taking @Zarvan with me :drag:

So how's the roza going folks?

7 hours gone, 9 more to go.

So how's the roza going folks?

7 hours gone, 9 more to go.

Great Sir what about you ? what are the plans for aftari and what books are you planning to read

Government needs to check Pakistani channels and what are they doing with Ramazan Man only of Lahore every one was telling different time for end of sehri and same will happen with Aftar

600220_273033172836917_1094547228_n.jpg

cause its funny how you scare people from the bad god waiting to toast you in hell !!

Its not about ramadan only.... Its a lesson for your whole life... Death is a truth of life....

and yes you can disagree if you want to... i am just trying to explain my view point and seriously bro i wasn't trying to scare some one... its just i like this nasheed so i shared it with you people...and I M sorry agar kisi ko bhi bura laga to....

Yes you can use maswak because toothpaste have often some nutrients in it and also sometimes taste like something so better not use it

Mr hell and heaven is both reality and if a person would do sins he would end up in Hell ALLAH has told it in the Quran several times the way you have told people that ALLAH is all forgiving and not telling about hell you have made sure every one keeps doing evils and repeat this line of ALLAH is all forgiving

man I know my Creator, he is not going to toast me !

Its not about ramadan only.... Its a lesson for your whole life... Death is a truth of life....

and yes you can disagree if you want to... i am just trying to explain my view point and seriously bro i wasn't trying to scare some one... its just i like this nasheed so i shared it with you people...and I M sorry agar kisi ko bhi bura laga to....

Dont be sentimental.. you better prepare to give something good to this earth and its poor people. stop worrying about getting toasted !

Dont be sentimental.. you better prepare to give something good to this earth and its poor people. stop worrying about getting toasted !

to give something good to this earth and its poor people is the part of the this lesson.... kher Ramadan mubarak Brother

to give something good to this earth and its poor people is the part of the this lesson.... kher Ramadan mubarak Brother

well you can be imaginative. ramaZan mubarak to you as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom