What's new

Rama, Why were you unfair to me ? asks Sita..

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread reminds me a bit of bollywood movie "Lajja" :lol:
I think you have watched Lajja thats why you see similarities.Well yes it is in some way pointing to same problems.

according to which, women is devil? come up clearly boy, r u talking abt Hinduism?

According to which religion, women is devil? come up clearly boy, r u talking abt Hinduism?

U atheist :angry: stop posting here, do u have any knowledge about ram and sita.. Atleast muslim bros know who is ram,krishna,hanuman,shiva,etc.. u better work for ccp, di u get your noodles tonight ??.. No ?? better post in some other thread..

Yes Rama wasn't the best husband in world , He abandoned sita But never married to any other women , he was very good brother , VG Son , VG King , VG Human .

Only first and last women in his heart was Sita forever :angel:

That's we call AKPATNI , AKWACHANI RAM

HAPPY VIJAYADASHMI MY BROTHERS
:agree::agree:

Its also the time of EID shall we talk about Allah and muslims beliefs, another substandard thread from poor women.

0pkFi.jpg

U atheist :angry: stop posting here, do u have any knowledge about ram and sita.. Atleast muslim bros know who is ram,krishna,hanuman,shiva,etc.. u better work for ccp, di u get your noodles tonight ??.. No ?? better post in some other thread..

U really insulted my belief, now i have full right to pull off ur nicker down.. Now can u tell me , which GOD killed his own son & smashed his head out of body & give his own son a miserable elephant life? Can u also explain abt who to Mr Lord ganesha is going get married? She elephant or a human female.... Pls give me answers, so that i can appreciate religion...Answer shud be on point. Useless response will be treated as ur defeat.

U really insulted my belief, now i have full right to pull off ur nicker down.. Now can u tell me , which GOD killed his own son & smashed his head out of body & give his own son a miserable elephant life? Can u also explain abt who to Mr Lord ganesha is going get married? She elephant or a human female.... Pls give me answers, so that i can appreciate religion...Answer shud be on point. Useless response will be treated as ur defeat.

These are Mythologies , even we make joke on these things.

But you kill to people for joke , cartoon,movies.

And so on at least I can say My culture is far far Superior to people who give death threat to Cartoonist :woot::lol:

I don't need to answer to a man who does a 5 minute googling and asks question.. I don't see any defeat i not answering you.. because you don't deserve my answer..:wave:

The biased MODs :agree:

AJTR,

Aap ko yeh bakwaas ki bakkayati bandh karna hoga,kabhi aamne saamne mooh khology toh halaat kharaab hojyga.

Aunti Indian religious thread. Fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom