What's new

Those who are singles or married

afriend, lesson number 1, when women are slightly agitated or not impressed, it's best to approach them with caution.
Miss ilovef16 is not really fond of our humor regarding the lives of married men, so we have to keep it......quiet.:sick:

Ohh Jihad! I don't mind, please carry on with your humor.Just dont blame it all on women.Believe it or not I've witnessed married men cheat on their loyal wives.Yes, infidelity. But its not that women don't do such things. The point is both should get respect and the love they deserve.I think mistrust and lack of respect have quite a hand in a "break up". I don't believe in cheating on spouse.As soon as they realise they don't feel anything for each other, they should part or better try and work it out. But shouldn't break trust. A woman leaves her home, her family, trying to adjust in an entirely new environment in most cases.In return she gets a name, a new identity:)...protection, her own home , bliss of having her own children..she plays many roles ,a wife,a mother, a houskeeper and in Pakistan ..the Daughter-in-Law is the most important role.
trust me its never really hard to understand women..yeah its true she is being a lil insecure at times.Especially when you haven't expressed your love for her in a long time.here's a song my dad often sings for my mum:D

Sau saal pehle mujhe tumse pyaar tha..aaj bhi hai..aur kal bhi rahega...
( I've loved you for a hundred years ,still do and will do forever....):enjoy:

If we talk to men rudely they say we have a temper.
If we talk to men politely ,they think we are in love.
oh God:hitwall:

Just don't talk to them, God only know how women love to talk!!!!

I dont like them :) women who love to talk to men ;)

Ohh Jihad! I don't mind, please carry on with your humor.Just dont blame it all on women.Believe it or not I've witnessed married men cheat on their loyal wives.Yes, infidelity. But its not that women don't do such things. The point is both should get respect and the love they deserve.I think mistrust and lack of respect have quite a hand in a "break up". I don't believe in cheating on spouse.As soon as they realise they don't feel anything for each other, they should part or better try and work it out. But shouldn't break trust. A woman leaves her home, her family, trying to adjust in an entirely new environment in most cases.In return she gets a name, a new identity:)...protection, her own home , bliss of having her own children..she plays many roles ,a wife,a mother, a houskeeper and in Pakistan ..the Daughter-in-Law is the most important role.
trust me its never really hard to understand women..yeah its true she is being a lil insecure at times.Especially when you haven't expressed your love for her in a long time.here's a song my dad often sings for my mum:D

Sau saal pehle mujhe tumse pyaar tha..aaj bhi hai..aur kal bhi rahega...
( I've loved you for a hundred years ,still do and will do forever....):enjoy:

Well ofcourse if i am allowed to post my thoughts ;) i would say.. i will have to agree with you on the most of the above things you said.
But i would disagree with you on the DILAW thing.. In my view Daughter in Law is not at all the most important role you have to play, but of course it is that of a Mother..!!!! Its challenging in todays world with Career and family..!!! I have seen many women failing as a mother,which no one of our generation would ever have imagined off..!!!

And also you branding all guys as a love starved boring souls is also not the right.. well yes i am responding to your below comment
If we talk to men rudely they say we have a temper.
If we talk to men politely ,they think we are in love.
oh God
Well you know why? Because we are not.!!!:D

uff Allah yeh sab log mere peechey kyon par gaye hain?
afriend ofcourse you are allowed and always welcome to express your thoughts.who stopped you?
Mother the most important role no doubt about it. But you know a mother doesnt have to tell her children or remind them every now and then "I love you ".My point basically was that in pakistan and India also...not just the the two who get married but both families are impoprtant and a woman has to be very discreet while dealing and living in joint family.they are all over her.They push her around, she has responsibilities and people have expectations from her.And tell you what, not just a mother both parents are and must be indulged in child's growth and upbringing.And yeah the educated
parents.
I recently saw on the news six polio crippled children just because their parents were illiterate and didnt know about the child protective vaccines.:tsk:

And also you branding all guys as a love starved boring souls is also not the right.. well yes i am responding to your below comment

Well you know why? Because we are not.!!!:D

I will brand all guys as the same because you men just wouldn't stop branding women as "fighter jets" ,"hard-to-understand creatures", "all-the-same", "larki kyon na jaane kyon larkon se nahi hoti":cheesy::bunny:

Back
Top Bottom