What's new

Those who are singles or married

I would rather want them to be SHY or atleast they should talk to men when needed, not as a hobby or time pass :P

That is against the laws of nature. ;)

Baarud ko chingari se kaun alag kar sakata hai.

I will brand all guys as the same because you men just wouldn't stop branding women as "fighter jets" ,"hard-to-understand creatures", "all-the-same", "larki kyon na jaane kyon larkon se nahi hoti":cheesy::bunny:

Well i dont know about others, but I think women are the most beautiful creation of the world for men "as long as you are bachelor"....... Am I abnormal???:rofl::woot:

Nah seriously, I dont think of them as fighter jets.....rather I would love to have a beautiful women as my ............haye mujhey to sharam aati hai :rofl::rofl:

Women are evil creations, they are cunning, deceitful, turn 1 blind eye to them and they'll stab you in the back.
They can possess your mind, control you, make you do things, play tricks on you, make you look like a dummy, they are the source of all our manly problems!
They are masters at twisting our feelings and making us feel guilty, they ought to be destroyed!:devil:

Nah, just kidding.
They're cool I guess. ;)

uff Allah yeh sab log mere peechey kyon par gaye hain?
afriend ofcourse you are allowed and always welcome to express your thoughts.who stopped you?
Mother the most important role no doubt about it. But you know a mother doesnt have to tell her children or remind them every now and then "I love you ".My point basically was that in pakistan and India also...not just the the two who get married but both families are impoprtant and a woman has to be very discreet while dealing and living in joint family.they are all over her.They push her around, she has responsibilities and people have expectations from her.And tell you what, not just a mother both parents are and must be indulged in child's growth and upbringing.And yeah the educated
parents.
I recently saw on the news six polio crippled children just because their parents were illiterate and didnt know about the child protective vaccines.:tsk:

Ofcourse i am not denying the fact that DIL is an important position.. But you have and can make a choice there..!! And you really can't be held responsible for what your in-laws ARE. But you are responsible for what you and your child are. Because in a country called FAMILY if the government called parents fails then its citizens naturaly fails. You brought up polio vaccince issue here, and you are right, they where not educated hence their child had to bare thr burnt of it... So i would say duites as a parent is more important than DIL and its our duty to make sure atleast our child gets what he needs the most..!!!

Well did i bore any one here with my:blah:..!!!!

will brand all guys as the same because you men just wouldn't stop branding women as "fighter jets" ,"hard-to-understand creatures", "all-the-same", "larki kyon na jaane kyon larkon se nahi hoti"

hehehe :tongue:

Jihad you make feel all men are dumb:lol:

Jihad said:
Women are evil creations, they are cunning, deceitful, turn 1 blind eye to them and they'll stab you in the back.
They can possess your mind, control you, make you do things, play tricks on you, make you look like a dummy, they are the source of all our manly problems!
They are masters at twisting our feelings and making us feel guilty, they ought to be destroyed! :devil:

Nah, just kidding.
They're cool I guess. ;)

See, I told you so..:whistle:

LOL :rofl::rofl:

I must defend my own species ilovef16, and I see you are defending yours.
I know marriage is hard sometimes, my older nephew is married to a Pakistani woman, has 3 children, and says that life sometimes is tough, but he loves it lol, and he tells me that I must prepare for it too because no man can escape the horror!:sniper::sniper:

If you find the right partner than your life becomes heaven. I think I am luck, have been married for 41 years :smitten: and still happy.
I am not going to lie there were times in my life when I thought that I should drop a MK-82 on her:lol::lol: and there were times she wanted to chop my head off but that what life is give and take. Love overcomes everything.

If you find the right partner than your life becomes heaven. I think I am luck, have been married for 41 years :smitten: and still happy.
I am not going to lie there were times in my life when I thought that I should drop a MK-82 on her:lol::lol: and there were times she wanted to chop my head off but that what life is give and take. Love overcomes everything.

That is why Mr. Muradk there are two meanings for Wife:

1:

W--Worries
I--Invited
F--For
E--ever
:hitwall:

2:

W--Wonderful
I--Instrument
F--For
E--Entertainment
:cool::smokin:

I am not going to lie there were times in my life when I thought that I should drop a MK-82 on her and there were times she wanted to chop my head off but that what life is give and take. Love overcomes everything.

Congragulations Sir. 41 Years and still going strong..!!! :enjoy:

Do tell me wots your plans for your 50th anivesary...!!!! :) Any surprises you know like a trip with your wife on F-16 ;)

I am not going to lie there were times in my life when I thought that I should drop a MK-82 on her:lol::lol:
And this was really funny sir..!!!! ;):lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Honorable Mr. Murad, it is good to know and see that longlasting relationships are possible, whatever obstacles and hardships may be in the way, it is possible to always be happy with your partner, i'm glad you could confirm that, however, I totally agree with your MK-82 comment. :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom