What's new

Rama, Why were you unfair to me ? asks Sita..

Status
Not open for further replies.
U really insulted my belief, now i have full right to pull off ur nicker down.. Now can u tell me , which GOD killed his own son & smashed his head out of body & give his own son a miserable elephant life? Can u also explain abt who to Mr Lord ganesha is going get married? She elephant or a human female.... Pls give me answers, so that i can appreciate religion...Answer shud be on point. Useless response will be treated as ur defeat.

^^^^ another Pakistani bigot posing as a Chinese :disagree:

U really insulted my belief, now i have full right to pull off ur nicker down.. Now can u tell me , which GOD killed his own son & smashed his head out of body & give his own son a miserable elephant life? Can u also explain abt who to Mr Lord ganesha is going get married? She elephant or a human female.... Pls give me answers, so that i can appreciate religion...Answer shud be on point. Useless response will be treated as ur defeat.

When you are in Rome try to behave like Romans:lol:

AJTR the eternal Troll of PDF right on target again.

Anyways one of the movies i really liked on Sita's life is called Sita Sings the blues. Have fun watching

This movie tells the story of Rama and Sita, along-with a biographical account of the director's relationship with her husband.

sita4.jpg

Hindus have more capacity to tolerate criticism about their religion than most people. Unlike some people who burn their own homes because some insane guy made a movie 10000 miles away.

hinduism is the only self-cricizing religion (even u can)....... u will find many hindus criticizing the believes........ still everyone is proud to be hindu..... what lord rama did was wrong and thats why luv n kush fought war with him.

lol....some people try too hard to provoke us Hindu's but they fail to understand the critical part of our religion....our right to question anything......even our Gods...no one forces us to believe....you can believe if you want....... you can question it if you want to and not be put to death for blasphemy

Ok guys we know that our religion is tolerant etc than many others but lets not brag about it

hinduism is the only self-cricizing religion (even u can)....... u will find many hindus criticizing the believes........ still everyone is proud to be hindu..... what lord rama did was wrong and thats why luv n kush fought war with him.

As a ruler what Raman did was right , he followed dharmic way which is termed as Rajaneethi. Have you heard about Manu neethi cholan story? he followed manu neethi. Many hindus don't know what their religion preaches.

As a ruler what Raman did was right , he followed dharmic way which is termed as Rajaneethi. Have you heard about Manu neethi cholan story? he followed manu neethi. Many hindus don't know what their religion preaches.

tell me brother what does my religion teaches????

AJTR opened this thread with only intention of bashing Hinduism. And i see mods allowing it to be kept open as long as possible...

Anyways she and people like her dont get it.. In hinduism, Ramayana is not about glorification of Ram but also to show that even divine beings like Ram can make mistakes. In fact, if the character of Ravana is analysed, we can see that he was one of the best kings of that time. His people were well taken care by him. He was a learned man and he was well favored by even gods. Even Lord hanuman was impressed by him and wondered how can such man ever fall. But Ravana had one flaw which was fatal. He craving for other man's wife and him attempt to take something which is not his by intimidation led to his death.

Even in epic like Mahabharata, Lord Krishna used every means necessary like cheating, lying to make sure that the right side wins.

In Hinduism, despite the fact the epics are mythologies, the stories have so much connection to real human nature that they touch the heart. which is why i am proud that i belong to this religion..

AJTR opened this thread with only intention of bashing Hinduism. And i see mods allowing it to be kept open as long as possible...

Anyways she and people like her dont get it.. In hinduism, Ramayana is not about glorification of Ram but also to show that even divine beings like Ram can make mistakes. In fact, if the character of Ravana is analysed, we can see that he was one of the best kings of that time. His people were well taken care by him. He was a learned man and he was well favored by even gods. Even Lord hanuman was impressed by him and wondered how can such man ever fall. But Ravana will have one flaw which will be fatal. He will crave for other man's wife and try to take something by intimidation which leads to his death.

Even in epic like Mahabharata, Lord Krishna will use every means necessary like cheating, lying to make sure that the right side wins.

In Hinduism, despite the fact the epics are mythologies, the stories have so much connection to real human nature that they touch the heart. which is why i am proud that i belong to this religion..

bro even iam proud of my religion but there is no harm in discussing this topic.... when we can discuss it at our homes y not at this forum.

bro even iam proud of my religion but there is no harm in discussing this topic.... when we can discuss it at our homes y not at this forum.

coz religious discussions aren't banned in our homes but they are in this forum

@Ajtr
there is already so much hatred in this society ..with your limited experience about both rival countries you are nicely poised to create a positive atmosphere between the two in this forum ..atleast you should try to be one among that rare breed ..but you are acting as a catalyst to growing intolerance ..your image looks darker each passing day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom