What's new

Rama, Why were you unfair to me ? asks Sita..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro even iam proud of my religion but there is no harm in discussing this topic.... when we can discuss it at our homes y not at this forum.

because this thread was not opened for that purpose. I am not sure if u have seen this thread starter at work, but he/she is nothing but a know hinduism basher and fundamentalist.. Such threads to be really discussed has to be opened by those who mean good and not evil..

bad luck AJTR......try harder next time......

Summarizing hindu preachings in one post is impossible task mate. Read in your own, hindu's literatures covered all aspects in plant earth.

actually it can be done.....
the message is simple....follow dharma (truth /justice)..if you are a soldier fight for the truth, if you are a doctor, cure illness, do your duty, just that

The most outstanding difference between Hinduism and other doctrines?

While one questions there beliefs, or tries to moves towards realism,

the other comes along and says "oh but of course u would question ur beliefs,ur religion is flawed, for the only and absolute truth is the _____":lol:

This is how sad these ppl are.Ajtr fits the bill perfectly.

Ajtr app ko be abb Agni priksha ka test pass karna ho ga apni begunahee sabit karne k liya..yea sab tu app k peshey hath dhoo k parh ghey :D

weesy samuj nhi atta k washer man ki baat par rama ji na yaqeen kar liya ..bechari sita ka kia qasoor agar ravaana uss ko utha kar le gaya tha..jahaan piyaar hota ha wahein trust hona chaya

Ajtr app ko be abb Agni priksha ka test pass karna ho ga apni begunahee sabit karne k liya..yea sab tu app k peshey hath dhoo k parh ghey :D

weesy samuj nhi atta k washer man ki baat par rama ji na yaqeen kar liya ..bechari sita ka kia qasoor agar ravaana uss ko utha kar le gaya tha..jahaan piyaar hota ha wahein trust hona chaya
meri agni pariksha har thread main hoti hai.chahe main use start karoon ya nahi.may be that in their views that i ve committed blasphemy against hinduism by posting this thread that my death sentenced will be passed now:P

Raj-Dharm.I mean he followed raj dharma which todays politicians lack.he even exiled his wife only when there was only single voice among his subjects so in a sense he respected his subjects as his own kids.

meri agni pariksha har thread main hoti hai.chahe main use start karoon ya nahi.may be that in their views that i ve committed blasphemy against hinduism by posting this thread that my death sentenced will be passed now:P

I guess same guys were talking about freedom of speech when we were speaking against anti muslim movie then they were saying this precious freedom of speech should be appreciated and it should be without any limitation. you simply dont watch/read something if you don't like it. I don't think you are abusing or insulting any one here bur rather you are questioning :)
Raj-Dharm.I mean he followed raj dharma which todays politicians lack.he even exiled his wife only when there was only single voice among his subjects so in a sense he respected his subjects as his own kids.

Can you elaborate it further? So he believe in voice of dhoubi and asked his wife to pass agni priksha to prove that she is pure ? I mean if he knew that his wife is pure then it dont matter what others people think about her

I guess same guys were talking about freedom of speech when we were speaking against anti muslim movie then they were saying this precious freedom of speech should appreciated and it should be without any limitation. you simply dont watch/read something if you don't like it. I don't think you are abusing or insulting any one here bur rather you are questioning. :)

[/QUOTE]

bhai rama ji n sita ji pe discussion har hindu ghar pe hota ha...... some people criticize what ram did some say he was right..... many plays have been made on that too..... talking about freedom of speech OMG movie was made by a hindu director, hindu actors based on a play written by a hindu..... and the hindu audiences enjoyed it too.. maybe u will understand the difference

There is no concept of Blasphemy in Hinduism.Its an invention of Abrahamic religions.No sane Hindu will kill you for such silly things.

Hinduism promotes all kinds of skepticism.Eight out of the nine systems of Hindu Philosophy are atheistic, as they do not have a place for God in them.You clearly have no idea of Hinduism.

lol....some people try too hard to provoke us Hindu's but they fail to understand the critical part of our religion....our right to question anything......even our Gods...no one forces us to believe....you can believe if you want....... you can question it if you want to and not be put to death for blasphemy

Absolutely mate ! Being an atheist also can be a Hindu to core. No one will issue bounty or fatwa on his/ her head, thankfully.

Yeah right - look at an epic that was probably compiled thousands of years ago from a 21st century ultra-feminist point of view. That makes complete sense. :lol:

Lord did not test his wife because he doubted her, but he wanted to shut the mouth of those who fickle mind could not see the purity in Sita's heart and doubted her. If the Lord had been from one of those faiths that require His faithful to have fear in him, he would have cut the tongue of those who dare speak like that against Sita. But being from this land, he went the other way and proved the greatness of the Sita to one and all. Even this was his act/will or what we say in Tamil, "thiruvilayadal".

Lord did not test his wife because he doubted her, but he wanted to shut the mouth of those who fickle mind could not see the purity in Sita's heart and doubted her.

Why he felt the need to shut the mouth of everyone else when he was sure about chastity of his wife? What was the need for him to put his wife on trails to walk on fire for random people?

why abandons his pregnant wife because one washer-man had doubt over her chastity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom