What's new

Rama, Why were you unfair to me ? asks Sita..

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing new.....same old...again ,again and again....typical hater i say..haha..wait no one gives a damn..!!!

hi ...i am new member from India , failed to understand purpose of This thread

Purpose of a thread??? ajtr does not think about the purpose before opening a thread, i will suggest u to either switch off ur mind or switch it to training mode before coming to any thread that is started by ajtr :D

but u will surely learn it the hard way, as time passes ;)

Sita and Ram were different body same soul, if Ram was unfair to sita he was also unfair to himself..
Sita never questioned what Ram di to her, and hindus are also not questioning him..
BTW, our religious tolerance is examplory...
MODs its enough for her to understand, delete her account and this thread from pdf.. kindly.. otherwise i have a good topic to start...:agree:

We Hindus can Accept criticism on our religion, actually this thing posted by "Ajtr" is also written by Hindu.

But we can't say same about Muslims . you will get Death threat to such any small kind of criticism.

No..lying & prouding over nothing is hindu\s best practices they are doing over centuries.No u just dont accept criticism without dragging other religion into the issue & trying to level it..bastrds..

Do we really need another one? Some works of Rama have been criticized by scholars time to time since 150 odd years.Does this deserve any bandwidth anymore?

Sita and Ram were different body same soul, if Ram was unfair to sita he was also unfair to himself..
Sita never questioned what Ram, and hindus are also questioning him..
BTW, our religious tolerance is examplary...
MOD its enough for her delete her and this thread from pdf.. kindly.. otherwise i have a good topic to start...:agree:

Rightly said Pitamaha

Purpose of a thread??? ajtr does not think about the purpose before opening a thread, i will suggest u to either switch off ur mind or switch it to training mode before coming to any thread that is started by ajtr :D

but u will surely learn it the hard way, as time passes ;)
Comeon as its Vijayadashami time this thread is best suited when its related to the story of Vijayadashami.....isnt it...?

Lagta hai...aaj AJTR madam ke patidev ne kuch zayada hi suna diya hai...gusse main aa ke use dande se toh peet nahi sakti thi...isliye aisa thread shuru kar ke sare mardoon pe gussa nikal rahi hai....

No..lying & prouding over nothing is hindu\s best practices they are doing over centuries.No u just dont accept criticism without dragging other religion into the issue & trying to level it..bastrds..

No we accept , this is written by a Hindu , But this posted by Muslim just to Provoke Hindus Goal of poster is to just insult Hindus .

So if someone Who's Religion is IDEAL EXAMPLE of WOMEN HUMILIATION posting about other religion's unfair behavior to women ,it's Stupidity .

Sita never questioned what Ram di to her, and hindus are also not questioning him..
BTW, our religious tolerance is examplory...
MODs its enough for her to understand, delete her account and this thread from pdf.. kindly.. otherwise i have a good topic to start...:agree:

very true sir....some people can't just look at themself and rather will find mistakes in others...but you know what....we should understand their mental problem...they can't just live without India/hindu bashing...but you know these things make us even more strong from Inside.

This thread reminds me a bit of bollywood movie "Lajja" :lol:

according to which, women is devil? come up clearly boy, r u talking abt Hinduism?

No we accept , this is written by a Hindu , But this posted by Muslim just to Provoke Hindus Goal of poster is to just insult Hindus .

So if someone Who's Religion is IDEAL EXAMPLE of WOMEN HUMILIATION posting about other religion's unfair behavior to women ,it's Stupidity .

first you should post about ur religion According to which women is DEVIL , then talk about others.

According to which religion, women is devil? come up clearly boy, r u talking abt Hinduism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom