What's new

Raj Thackeray on Bihar crime inter-state hatred (Why we are doomed)

Thackery isnt worth my time.

He, his father, and his party can go to hell. Useless regional/ communal parasites.

Some of the points raised by him is pretty valid, mainly the allegations he put against irresponsible media houses. And there has to be some control and documentation over inter-state immigration.

I saw the whole interview, and he's not as bad as the media portrays him.

I love Tackeray family. They are the mirror of the Indian society.

Some of the points raised by him is pretty valid, mainly the allegations he put against irresponsible media houses. And there has to be some control and documentation over inter-state immigration.

Agreed with you...

If you don't know anything about him and Bal Thackeray&co means just stay away.

If you don't know anything about him and Bal Thackeray&co means just stay away.

I never said what he says and does is right, but it doesn't mean he's wrong always. I'm a Bengali from West Bengal, don't have any affliction towards him or his party.

One has to admit the immigration in Mumbai has been way above the tripping point, where every youth from UP/Bihar dreams about becoming Amitabh Bacchan in Bollywood, and ends up setting up another jhoppri in Dharavi, and gets holds of any jobs they can do to survive. Jobs are limited, don't you think aam mumbaikars and Marathis are being devoid of lower level jobs?

And what is your take on increased criminal activities because of this uncontrolled, undocumented inter-state immigration? Refute my views, i'm all ears for your POV.

I never said what he says and does is right, but it doesn't mean he's wrong always. I'm a Bengali from West Bengal, don't have any affliction towards him or his party.

One has to admit the immigration in Mumbai has been way above the tripping point, where every youth from UP/Bihar dreams about becoming Amitabh Bacchan in Bollywood, and ends up setting up another jhoppri in Dharavi, and gets holds of any jobs they can do to survive. Jobs are limited, don't you think aam mumbaikars and Marathis are being devoid of lower level jobs?

And what is your take on increased criminal activities because of this uncontrolled, undocumented inter-state immigration? Refute my views, i'm all ears for your POV.

Those scums always having enimity towards other state members. Now many of them talking about attack on Bhihari's and NE but its not a novel things as you saying ; they initially started such attacks towards Tamils(madarasi's) in 1960's they vandalised their home and killed them. Such situation leads to the arise of tamil DONs like Varatharaja mudhaliyaar , Haji Mastaan ,etc and they protected madaraisi's from Shiva sena at Mumbai those are the facts. Shiv sena having awesome track record , we know who they are and their intentions they are not holy as you think.

Those scums always having enimity towards other state members. Now many of them talking about attack on Bhihari's and NE but its not a novel things as you saying ; they initially started such attacks towards Tamils(madarasi's) in 1960's they vandalised their home and killed them. Such situation leads to the arise of tamil DONs like Varatharaja mudhaliyaar , Haji Mastaan ,etc and they protected madaraisi's from Shiva sena at Mumbai. Shiv sena having awesome track record so know who they are and their intentions.

See the 1st line where i stated 'I never said what he says and does id right', but he sure does have a point. I'd have praised him if he'd have selected a non-violent diplomatic way to bring a solution to this crisis.

Those scums always having enimity towards other state members. Now many of them talking about attack on Bhihari's and NE but its not a novel things as you saying ; they initially started such attacks towards Tamils(madarasi's) in 1960's they vandalised their home and killed them. Such situation leads to the arise of tamil DONs like Varatharaja mudhaliyaar , Haji Mastaan ,etc and they protected madaraisi's from Shiva sena at Mumbai those are the facts. Shiv sena having awesome track record , we know who they are and their intentions they are not holy as you think.

Sena worker's vandalized house of Hazi Mastan and he came in underworld then !! :what: You should write a book,seems a nice story

I love Tackeray family. They are the mirror of the Indian society.

Bihari-Bengali internal hatreted :D huh

there has to be some control and documentation over inter-state immigration.

But this was not acceptable in our constitution, A Indian can go to any part of India without any permit or without any permision that's what our constitution said.

Thakrey is coming out with some foolish logics but he should understand that Maharastra is not his father's property.......lol

Thackerays are worst and they belong to same categories like Mulayam Singh Yadav and Mayawati. Only issue is that Few Marathis follow them due to their "vested interests".

I am a Tamilian and so are you. Would you like people from other states flooding your state and taking the jobs of the locals, bringing in crime and such stuff ? There are 48 trains that arrive into Maharashtra from Bihar, UP, Bengal and Orissa daily. Can maharashtra/Mumbai support all those people with the limited infra. There has to be a regulation of migrants somewhere/ sometime.

And I saw the interview and he raised many valid points. But the media as usual twisted into something provocative.

Back
Top Bottom