What's new

Raj Thackeray on Bihar crime inter-state hatred (Why we are doomed)

Raj Thackeray nailed it ! Awesome interview.

Nitish kumar must now be applying cream on his @$$. LOL

Our media will take side of douchebags like lalu yadav who even after ruling his state for decades could not but develop Bihar and Bihari people have to leave their home,family and travel thousands of miles for jobs...but if someone says a word about this then ohhh they are breaking India...no one can refute what raj said.

My elder cousin in Mumbai used to teach him physics when they were in college together.

Raj is as Indian as they come. And Arnob is beginning to get on my nerves with his interruptions.

Can any of you stand Sardesai and his obnoxious wife on CNN IBN anymore?

My elder cousin in Mumbai used to teach him physics when they were in college together.

Raj is as Indian as they come. And Arnob is beginning to get on my nerves with his interruptions.

Can any of you stand Sardesai and his obnoxious wife on CNN IBN anymore?

No not at all all these media houses have become useless and obnoxious...

1991-2001
t6owzp.jpg

2001 -2011
2mw8hds.jpg

4vqqs3.jpg

2v1oj2r.jpg

ja8f0p.jpg

16h2srd.jpg

I dont support Raj tackerays on most of things.

But he raised an important point, like the people of UP and Bihar should first blame and take action against the corrupt leaders like lalu, Mulayam and Mayawati who have kept the states downtrodden and poor with little opportunity for development and employment.

But nobody should stop migration, as India is one country and everybody has right to work in every corner of country. We are not CHina to control movements of people from one place to another.

See the 1st line where i stated 'I never said what he says and does id right', but he sure does have a point. I'd have praised him if he'd have selected a non-violent diplomatic way to bring a solution to this crisis.

All terrorists argue with valid point so it doesn't mean that they are dng right. If every state demanding such things what we will do? then our national integration would be great question mark. I agreeing with proper documentation.

I am a Tamilian and so are you. Would you like people from other states flooding your state and taking the jobs of the locals, bringing in crime and such stuff ? There are 48 trains that arrive into Maharashtra from Bihar, UP, Bengal and Orissa daily. Can maharashtra/Mumbai support all those people with the limited infra. There has to be a regulation of migrants somewhere/ sometime.

And I saw the interview and he raised many valid points. But the media as usual twisted into something provocative.

I already told crimes are not tolerated at any place hence I supporting proper documentation. If other states people working for low wages means its their willingness and the consent of respective owners , actually they not at all stealing other jobs just like IT jobs given to India from west due to availability of cheap workers. They are Indians they having full rights to go any state nobody can't stop them.

I already told crimes are not tolerated at any place hence I supporting proper documentation. If other states people working for low wages means its their willingness and the consent of respective owners , actually they not at all stealing other jobs just like IT jobs given to India from west due to availability of cheap workers. They are Indians they having full rights to go any state nobody can't stop them.

Looks good on paper and for sloganeering. Not practically possible in a country like India with numerous cultures.

Few states cannot and should not be made to pay the price of mis-governance of other states.

Its high time that we think of bringing some internal permit system in India. It can be modeled on the form of work visa in GCC countries...meaning you can only bring your family along with you if you have a salary higher than pre set norms and should rent or own have a villa or flat in your name. This will stop the unabated creation of slums in major Indian cities and regulate the flow of migrants.

I saw all the clips and it removed the negative image i had of him...I dont agree with him 100% but i dont disagree either.Some of the points he raised are very valid.The states like Bihar,Jharkhand,UP,Chattisgarh really need to do something about the poor people because immigrants from these states can be found in every state in India mostly doing lower level jobs.

Its a sad situation but the locals also deserve something.People from other states just can take every damn job in the city of another state..marathis deserve something too afterall its their state more than others.

If i was in their place i would feel the same...and those who are complaining about this should visit some of the cities in Southern states and see how the locals treat them even when the Bihari/UP population is not that much in Southern states.

Mumbai is getting suffocated like this and something needs to be done.There should be a check on people comming to big cities specially on those who belong to near poverty levels.I think it would be better if Bihari politicians left their bhashan-bazi and did some work for the poor..had there been no poverty there wont have been conditions like this.

P.S-I am a Naarth Indian and have no favouritism for anyone.I havent even been to Maharastra and whatever i am saying is from a neutral POV.

Sena worker's vandalized house of Hazi Mastan and he came in underworld then !! :what: You should write a book,seems a nice story

These Guys dont know about Sena nor they dont know what Thackrey family & his volunteers did for mumbai in 1993 bombay blasts, they can whin & shout against Bal or Raj Thackrey because they know one side of.truth which is feeded to them by media.

I love Tackeray family. They are the mirror of the Indian society.

Oh Really....Yup I understand you have no indians or good source to know about India except thackrey vids.

But practically seeing b'deshi immigrants in india which is better source than vids I must say I love poor b'deshi labour & cheap b'deshi bar dancers.

Should I take that as mirror of Bangladeshi society for me?? We dont mind what sh1t or source you take to know about indian society ...you should also not mind our sources around us which are more real than vids you see.Right ??

Thakrey is coming out with some foolish logics but he should understand that Maharastra is not his father's property.......lol

Very True...
Neither its property of Grandpas of Youth from Bihari or UP who start their career by pick pocketing mumbaikars in locals or harrasing people for money on streets. Raj Thackrey is against low life biharis n UP bhaiyas who are making mess in mumbai , he is not against middle class or white collar biharis or UP bhaiyas.

Back
Top Bottom