What's new

Raj Thakeray isn't wrong, says Raveena Tandon

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know what they get paid? They obviously get paid 10x more than the average Indian singer, thats why Indian singers are always so jealous, don't ya think?

I dont THINK because I KNOW it.
Been born & grown up in Lokhandwala Mumbai & seen many bollywood backstage stories around me. I know certain thing which you can just dream or think of.

and about 10X ...hahahaha.... sorry couldnt control it !!!

you are a momin and you talk about atcress dancing naked....................kya hogaya hai muslims ko.

I only talked about them... Nothing else aunty ji...

I dont THINK because I KNOW it.
Been born & grown up in Lokhandwala Mumbai & seen many bollywood backstage stories around me. I know certain thing which you can just dream or think of.

@Bolded part I knew it! :D

And btw I don't fall for stuff like " I got contacts "... To me you're just a average "Kumar"

kohat or charsadda or Fata?............:pop:

I may be getting a wife from FATA

Good for you... Come to Pakistan's tribal areas and they'll show you what real warm blood is.

157963_206896889351798_611790409_q.jpg

They are part of womenfolk.so keep your dirty nose thoughts out.

There's a limit... Same as you wouldn't call a cannibal a human being.

Good for you... Come to Pakistan's tribal areas and they'll show you what real warm blood is.

Some of your tribals are diluted versions of our pure blood.

The rest .... well ..... they are you.

No thanks we are already seeing that by courtesy of PA Soldiers.

@Bolded part I knew it! :D

And btw I don't fall for stuff like " I got contacts "... To me you're just a average "Kumar"

Lol who cares....

I wont give a dime if your entire nation think Pakistani singers are greater icons than Elvis Presley or MJ & your Mujra Dancers are more popular and well paid than Shakira or Britney.

Stay Blessed.

Some things just need understanding. Music copyrights & popularity cannot be cashed like it used to be in previous decades. So good music at reduced cost is need of bollywood.
Check Post No # 29.

If you still need spoon feeding better come to India & meet.

well i am writing from mobile so cannot quote your long posts but i was asking your source of information when you claimed they get pay very less compare to indian singers. i dont think its all about money because when a producer can pay 70 crore for movie then can also pay few crore extra to local singers if they are best but expensive

Some of your tribals are diluted versions of our pure blood.

The rest .... well ..... they are you.

Not really. They are Aryans that spread out. Parsi ni aag ma roshni bujee gayee hehehe

Lol who cares....

I wont give a dime if your entire nation think Pakistani singers are greater icons than Elvis Presley or MJ & your Mujra Dancers are more popular and well paid than Shakira or Britney.

Stay Blessed.

Well this was a pretty useless post...

If the public are paying for it - They are wrong.

The critics have always been people with vested interests. Competing artists or those whose bread and butter is anti-Pak propaganda.

Frankly speaking
And what's her take on the latest controversy surrounding Raj Thackeray's statement, wherein he has slammed the Pak singers participating in India reality show Sur Kshetra? "Honestly speaking, Raj Thackeray isn't wrong! There are comic stars who come to India from Pakistan aur wapis jaake hamari vaat lagate hein! Whether it's sending terrorists like Kasab or sending hatred-invoking SMSes, Pakistan has always played dirty. So, what friendship and cultural exchange are we talking about," she said.

'I will be assassinated!'
Seeing that the gutsy gal is so vocal about vital issues, we asked her why doesn't she venture into politics, and she said with a laugh: "My husband Anil says that I will be assassinated if I ever join politics because I can't zip my mouth!""

Nevermind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom