What's new

Raj Thakeray isn't wrong, says Raveena Tandon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like Indian Saas- Bahoo Serials are Hit in Pakistan......................Pakistani Artist are famous in India...................I am a Fan of many of them.................Gulam Ali, Nussart Fathe Ali Khan, Abidia Praveen.................Then my Favorites Music Band of Pakistan-Junnon......................Being a South Indian if i Love these artist then i can imagine many of my North Indian
friend would be their diehard fans..................SO please don't bring Politics & Religion in Arts..............

fuckthat.jpg

drama queen these people crave press attention and will do anything for it and some indians over here get to vent out their steam you know great lets never be friends lets keep on fighting for thousands of years you know just try to get things started again i am sure things will get better

Few people will always be idiot and with no second thought all Thakreys are the same. They dont follow Indian constitution and talk about patriotism and what is that patriotism? by going against few artists who belong to Pakistan where Mr Hafiz Saeed stays ?

It is like refusing representative of muslim county's will not come to India as Shiv sena?MNS belongs to here.

akher kaar 10 saal baad news main a gai aunti jee :rofl:

Those ppl who are saying tht Pakistani actors bash India after workin there... Well, I think we all remember the case where Feroz Khan or his brothercame to Pak for promoting his film and in a function, in front of Pakistanis, he started bashing Pakistan, while he had come for promoting HIS film in Pak..Fakhr e Alam was the host of tht function....Fakhr E Alam gave him a good piece of his mind ..A totally shameless person Feroz Khan was.. It was in President Musharraf's time..Good tht he was banned by Musharraf for entering Pakistan ever again, after tht...

WASHINGTON: India’s Ambassador to the United States Nirupama Rao said India was considering the possibility of exporting 500 megawatts of electricity to Pakistan, DawnNews reported.

The Indian ambassador posted the message on the social networking website Twitter.

The ambassador had also tweeted that India was responding to the requests for power made by Nepal and Bangladesh.

Sections of the Indian public expressed a strong reaction to the tweets with opponents of the idea pointing out that India should cater to its own needs first before considering the needs of other countries.

According to the latest figures reported by the BBC Urdu website, India produces 170,000 megawatts of electricity annually whereas the domestic demand for electricity exceeds the supply.

Rao, who has also served as India’s foreign secretary, dispelled the impression that the export of electricity would create a shortfall in India, pointing out that 55,000 megawatts of electricity was added to the national grid between the 2007-2012 period, which includes 20,500 megawatts added in 2011-2012 alone.

She moreover tweeted that the capacity was being further augmented.

laro iss par bhi. Another piece denoting an expected ties on Electricity
..Above one is about something exporting? I hope you would not mind if something is benefiting India? You have to decide if you want exchange or just import or only export...I think both countries should just regards each other like countries not India and Pakistan and behave normally....Are you sure that Thakery would mind electricity exporting? if NO this only means India don't want to have any sort of relation with its neigbour...

I was just discussing with my friend about 2008 MNS Pune violence against North Indians. He was telling me how he saw the MNS goons looting people, thrashing women and how the police and administration were mere spectators. The money, jewelries and goods were looted which were never recovered. Many of the north Indians were thrashed in their homes, trains and workplace.

When I see him freely threatening and abusing fellow Indians from a particular region, a sense of grief and anger take me over.
I don't care what Raj Thakrey said this time and who is new a$$licker who is supporting him but he deserve Jail for all his life. Such people are threat to mankind and should be kept in prison for life.

Bollywood (not Indian) music industry is not going to die if Pakistani artists don't come over to India, at the same time we need fresh input of talent and if Pakistan provides this at a cost effective rate then there is nothing wrong in it.

The celebrities should distinct themselves from controversial remarks. Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Gawaskar and now Raveena Tandon - all need to shut their mouth and focus on their work. By giving such statements they will only hurt the fan club

PS: I know I am slightly off topic but don't want to settle the score here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom