What's new

Raj Thakeray isn't wrong, says Raveena Tandon

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahhaa..like your country industry is flooded with movies and every day new movie is released :rofl:...
Working in india dont give much benefit to them :lol: but still they cm.. :lol:

They get name n fame even their earnings are deducted under taxes etc.
They get frther contracts ..

thats not a prob,but why bashing india and sending terrorist ?
Well two thing keep in mind

your producer/singers invite our artists then they visit india
Secondly they dont get charity but get money for their singing and actings talent

What is india bashing ? saying anything against india.. you did not even spare three khan

People who sell for INDIAN RUPEES should not talk of SOUL thing.They should better remain in the hole where they belong.

We are feeding them & they are biting back our hands. This is called as EHSAAN FARAAMOSHI in our culture. Pakistani Culture may have this trait as sacred patriotism.

No true Hindu or good human being will ever bash islam or any religion yes but every good human being will bash pakistani version of islam whioch fosters hatred, backstabbing & terrorism in indian subcontinent.

Isnt the student the only reason the teacher has the job?

Buy and listen to their music, watch their programs and then crib. How different are we here compared to the Pakistani film industry or their viewers are'nt we doing the same thing?

You feel proud of your women dancing naked infront of foreign men? What are you?

Severe Comprehension Problems...
I have sympathy for your poor reading skills. Please accept my condolences. Be well soon.

Well two thing keep in mind

your producer/singers invite our artists then they visit india
Secondly they dont get charity but get money for their singing and actings talent

What is india bashing ? saying anything against india.. you did not even spare three khan

Yes they are invited coz of cheapness n they too sing good.....
and yes,they get money ....

saying anything against india is not bashing...but farting from mouth w/o any reason is bashing... like sohil tanvir did in above video..

Indian actors do work in pakistani films too.

So whats the point???
Did any indian actor who have been a part of Pakistani movie bashed Pakistan after film bussiness is done??Do you think LOLLYWOOD did same for Naseeruddin, Amitabh, OM Puri what BOLLYWOOD did for Ali zafar, Veena, Meera, Rahat, etc??

First get it straight we are not against Pakistani actors working in India or vice versa...its just back stabbing nature of pakistani peoples & their governments which we should not tolerate any more now.

Yes they are invited coz of cheapness n they too sing good.....
and yes,they get money ....

saying anything against india is not bashing...but farting from mouth w/o any reason is bashing... like sohil tanvir did in above video..

i heard many times from indians that pakistani singers are cheap compare to indians but no one give me any evidence of it or any comparison chart. how much money rahat had when he was detained at airport ?.secondly its free world peoples can say anything they wish about any country.. i seen many indians and pakustani working un ksa and usa but at the same time criticise these countries or their policies. its you guys who acting like kids on such lil issues..how dare he say anything about me because i give him money lol

So whats the point???
Did any indian actor who have been a part of Pakistani movie bashed India after film bussiness is done??Do you think LOLLYWOOD did same for Naseeruddin, Amitabh, OM Puri what BOLLYWOOD did for Ali zafar, Veena, Meera, Rahat, etc??

First get it straight we are not against Pakistani actors working in India or vice versa...its just back stabbing nature of pakistani peoples & their governments.
Straigh forward baat is this that its not bollywood that has done anything to the popularity of Ali Azmat etc its their talent that did bring them the success.Bollywood just leeched on their talent to make huge money by just paying peanuts to them.

You feel proud of your women dancing naked infront of foreign men? What are you?

Stop being a sanctimonious mulla.

Do you know how many of your women are entertaining men all over the world on the Internet as I type this?

There is a difference between cinema and soft ****.

You get paid a whole lot more for one.

Ignorant woman!, these kinda of cross-cultural activities must continue

i heard many times from indians that pakistani singers are cheap compare to indians but no one give me any evidence of it or any comparison chart. how much money rahat had when he was detained at airport ?.secondly its free world peoples can say anything they wish about any country.. i seen many indians and pakustani working un ksa and usa but at the same time criticise these countries or their policies. its you guys who acting like kids on such lil issues..how dare he say anything about me because i give him money lol

Some things just need understanding. Music copyrights & popularity cannot be cashed like it used to be in previous decades. So good music at reduced cost is need of bollywood.
Check Post No # 29.

If you still need spoon feeding better come to India & meet Indian Producers/Directors.

Straigh forward baat is this that its not bollywood that has done anything to the popularity of Ali Azmat etc its their talent that did bring them the success.Bollywood just leeched on their talent to make huge money by just paying peanuts to them.

Yes thats right.... this is what I am pointing out since my first post. You proved my Point.Thanks.

Bollywood Producers/ Directors are Money Makers they are exploiting talented Pakistani artists by paying PEANUTS to them. Average Indian singers would charge twice or thrice more than a average pakistani singer for same song,Pakistanis should not feel proud of it.

And also such artist should better stay away from indian music industry if they later go on to bite the hands which feeds them.

PS : Ali Azmat , Zafar Ali, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan are talented & self made no doubt it I personally like them all.

Stop being a sanctimonious mulla.

Do you know how many of your women are entertaining men all over the world on the Internet as I type this?

There is a difference between cinema and soft ****.

You get paid a whole lot more for one.

You have a son, and you're talking about soft ****.. Kya zamaana agaya hai.

Bollywood Producers/ Directors are Money Makers they are exploiting talented Pakistani artists by paying PEANUTS to them. Average Indian singers would charge twice or thrice more than a average pakistani singer for same song,Pakistanis should not feel proud of it.

How do you know what they get paid? They obviously get paid 10x more than the average Indian singer, thats why Indian singers are always so jealous, don't ya think?

How do you know what they get paid? They obviously get paid 10x more than the average Indian singer, thats why Indian singers are always so jealous, don't ya think?

I am an Indian and a Parsi.

Deadly combination.

Blood that never goes cold.

you are a momin and you talk about atcress dancing naked....................kya hogaya hai muslims ko.

I am an Indian and a Parsi.

Deadly combination.

Blood that never goes cold.

Good for you... Come to Pakistan's tribal areas and they'll show you what real warm blood is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom