What's new

Rahul Gandhi, Cong members walk out of Defence parliamentary panel meeting

Patriot786b2

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Rahul Gandhi, Cong members walk out of Defence parliamentary panel meeting
Saying Indian Army is I'll equipped on Ladhak border facing Chinese PLA.

Rahul and the Congress should be trying to propose peace moves and resolution with China ( and Pakistan ) instead of trying to outdo the BJP in misguided hyper-nationalism.

Rahul Gandhi is an idiot. If the matter of discussion before parliamentary committee is about uniforms, that's what they would discuss. Its rich for pappu who couldn't win more than 50 seats on his own, demand to discuss something he wants to use for publicity. Half the time he would be asleep in or absent from the parliament, but suddenly princeling wants to discuss real aspects of defense. Poor idiot.
Rahul and the Congress should be trying to propose peace moves and resolution with China ( and Pakistan ) instead of trying to outdo the BJP in misguided hyper-nationalism.
Peace moves with China and Pakistan? Do you want him to loose deposits in elections?

Last edited:
Rahul Gandhi is an idiot. If the matter of discussion before parliamentary committee is about uniforms, that's what they would discuss. Its rich for pappu who couldn't win more than 50 seats on him own, demanding to discuss something he wants to use for publicity. Half the time he would asleep or absent for the parliament, but suddenly princeling wants to discuss real aspects of defense. Poor
Another gimmick by Pappu & his side kicks, remember eating rotis in Dalit house ? Remember this fool tearing ordinance ? If that dint work I don’t get why these fools don’t understand that people are not impressed by their dramebaazi
Peace moves with China and Pakistan? Do you want him to loose deposits in elections?
He is a commie and guess what , commies are loosing their deposits all across India 😆

I sometimes doubt RaGa is an agent. BJP agent. How can one be so consistent in making wrong moves? Those idiots should ask, what would the BJP do? Or think what did the Congress do in 99.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom