What's new

Raheel Sharif to become the Army Chief of an unprecedented military force

where is force which Gen. Raheel will command? Where are its bases, command, funds and HQ? rumors ka bhi sar or pair to hona chahiye :lol:

Gen (R) Raheel Sharif to become the Army Chief of unprecedented military force
Not unprecedented. Gen'l Zia performed a similar task during Black September in 1970, commanding Jordanian - and secretly, Israeli - forces to defeat the Palestine Liberation Organization.

The U.S. saw the crushing of Yassir Arafat's attempt to conquer Jordan as a Soviet defeat and Zia as a great anticommunist general willing to work across religious and racial divides to defeat the Russians. For Pakistanis puzzled why Z.A. Bhutto appointed Zia over the heads of seniors to be COAS during a period of tension with the U.S.over Bhutto's incipient nuclear weapons program, everything should now be clear.

Not unprecedented. Gen'l Zia performed a similar task during Black September in 1970, commanding Jordanian - and secretly, Israeli - forces to defeat the Palestine Liberation Organization.

The U.S. saw the crushing of Yassir Arafat's attempt to conquer Jordan as a Soviet defeat and Zia as a great anticommunist general willing to work across religious and racial divides to defeat the Russians. For Pakistanis puzzled why Z.A. Bhutto appointed Zia over the heads of seniors to be COAS during a period of tension with the U.S.over Bhutto's incipient nuclear weapons program, everything should now be clear.
Gen.Akhtar Abdur Rehman played the same role during soviet war .... so yeah ..it's not an appropriate title it was just copied as it was published..
Considering the kind of man Gen. Raheel is... em little suspicious, don't know whether em right or not but still i think that he won't be leading any militia. In addition, when it was rumored few months ago, he rejected it. But since the news wasn't confirmed, maybe we can assume it to happen.
Let's wait and watch

Last edited:

Zia would have eaten Israel alive If he was still around. Trust me. I am related to him.

Solving Pakistans problem is more important than thinking about Riyals, if he joins the shitty so called muslim army then it will damage his image & make clear on why he was so keen to retire on time.
main work has been complete. the remaining thing is abettors and supporters. i think i should not have to say much on this,,

GRS has to lead that army to improve Pakistan;s relation with other countries and launch Pakistan as a successor for eliminating menace of terrorism,

Arabs have a use less army and Raheel sharif was a commander of a Brave and well trained Army
They aren;t useless, but they are being lead by the Political appointee rather than a leader.
Let him to lead them.

Zia would have eaten Israel alive If he was still around. Trust me. I am related to him.
what;s why Zia accepted Israeli weapons without Davids star.

I really doubt if all this is true.

I have heard that he has plans to start his own work for the families of martyrs of Pak Army....this is confirmed...

There is no better General than him in the world right now for this job. He developed doctrine and strategy, he was undaunted, lead his men by the front and defeated the 4th gen war sponsored by NATO and RAW and even some other agencies to lesser extent (Mi 6 and Mossad) at multiple fronts..In the mountains of north and in the city of Karachi..

:tup: @war&peace bang on target

Solving Pakistans problem is more important than thinking about Riyals, if he joins the shitty so called muslim army then it will damage his image & make clear on why he was so keen to retire on time.

Raheel Sharif has serve his position well it's not his duty to slove Pakistan problem anymore its new COAS job to look after our borders. Please keep in mind if he wish to take the new job we should respect it coz that's not our business what he does.

My dear people are not slaves who come to serve everyone is free to peruse a career and glory..he did his job well for the time he was hired..and that is..extension is always conditional and not an obligation to accecpt..

This would be a great honour for him and Pakistan and speaks volumes of mutual respect and trust between Pakistan and brother Islamic countries.

EXCLUSIVE: Raheel Sharif to become the Army Chief of an unprecedented military force

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/hea...tm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=onesignal

World
by Hamza Rao | Published on November 29, 2016
General-Raheel-Sharif-1.jpg

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
ISLAMABAD (Saeed Chaudhry) – The retired General Raheel Sharif has reportedly accepted to take the charge of Islamic Military Alliance to Fight Terrorism (IMAFT) on certain terms.

Sources confirmed to Daily Pakistan that General Raheel Sharif, who gained popularity worldwide due to his strategic war skills against militancy that engulfed the country for years, has expressed his willingness to take the charge of intergovernmental military alliance IMAFT on the grounds that he be granted the position of an arbitrator between the belligerent groups in the Middle east rather than “abetting one single fighting group.”

Meanwhile, Iran has also assured to accept the general as a mediator in view of the circumstances in Yemen.

Sources told Daily Pakistan that Iran, through its consulate in Pakistan has sent a letter to the General, assuring that it will not only cooperate with Pakistan in tranquillizing the chaos in Yemen but also bring the Houthi rebels on negotiating terms, if he takes the command.

General Raheel Sharif expressed his willingness for the arbitration during his meeting with Saudi king Sulaiman bin Abdul Aziz, while the Turkey has also been informed about the plan, sources confirmed.

According to the sources, the offer was first presented to General Raheel Sharif by Saudi Arabia and then similar requests were made by Iran to Pakistan’s foreign ministry as well. However, the General will only accept the offer if he is given the position of an arbitrator.

Founded by Prince Mohammad bin Salman Al Saud on December 15, 2015, the organisation is based at a joint command centre in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Its creation was first announced by Mohammad bin Salman Al-Saud, Saudi Arabia’s Miner of Defense, on December 15, 2015

The Islamic Military Alliance to Fight Terrorism (IMAFT) is an intergovernmental military alliance of countries in the Muslim world united around military intervention against ISIL and other counter-terrorist activities.When the coalition was announced there were 34 members; by March 2016 this had risen to 39.

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit

He's retired and enjoying his retirement. End of discussion.

Don't get involved in middle eastern affairs. Pakistan needs to withdraw from any conflict and build economy.

But against whom this Islamic force will fight with?? Terrorism in your Muslim nations are supported sponsered by your same fellow Muslim nations only...So rather than building a force, just politically 2 power center in Muslim world such as Iran and Saudi Arab can discuss it politically and solve the issue peacefully.

just politically 2 power center in Muslim world such as Iran and Saudi Arab can discuss it politically and solve the issue peacefully.
No Doubt problem is Saudi - Iran Relationship Their Proxies war are in whole Arab
Saudi Arab Supporting and one of the creator of ISIS and Boko Haram , Ansar Dine etc

main work has been complete. the remaining thing is abettors and supporters. i think i should not have to say much on this,,

GRS has to lead that army to improve Pakistan;s relation with other countries and launch Pakistan as a successor for eliminating menace of terrorism,

They aren;t useless, but they are being lead by the Political appointee rather than a leader.
Let him to lead them.

what;s why Zia accepted Israeli weapons without Davids star.

Those countries have always thought about themselves & if they had any love for Pakistan then country like UAE would had never supported rented terrorists against the creation of Gawadar port & also both India & UAE are on board same boat against Gawadat port & so on.

Its like late & great Gen. Hamees Gul said, if I am retired does that mean my ought has finished to with my retirement, no its not over. I will keep serving my country & fight with the enemy if we are attacked.

Arab countries only think about themselves & it is because of their attitude & proxy wars, they have destroyed Iraq, Libya, Syria & Egypt & today they are stuck & suffering from all corners.

Aif Nizami told yesterday in his prog, tht he has come to know from reliable sources, tht new COAS, Gen Qamar Bajwa will visit KSA very soon....where he will peform Umrah as well as hold meetings with his counterparts... I am thinking tht whether these two are related.. Maybe, if Gen Raheel Sharif has to accept the Saudi offer, maybe Gen Qamar Bajwa, will like to talk abt terms and conditions...what Pak officially wants from this alliance? Once they agree on broad outlines, and terms and conditions, then Gen Raheel Sharif, can work out the details, and then accept?

Back
Top Bottom