What's new

RAFALE VS F-16 BLOCK52+

based on what? If later development then the LCA would be better then Rafale.

Read my first post on Page-6 of this thread.Even then if you dont believe me then just google and compare The Rafale and F-16 Block 52+

Rafale vs Blk 52+ is like Messi vs Japanese striker.

Hey SR-71 Blackbird, Rafale vs F-16 Blk-52+ is like Christiano Ronaldo vs Japanese Striker.Real madrid will defeat Barcelona in UEFA Champions League semi final.

Read my first post on Page-6 of this thread.Even then if you dont believe me then just google and compare The Rafale and F-16 Block 52+

Ask any fighterpilot... He will say his plane is the best. Internet forums talking about a versus b without talking about which variables.
the jump between F16b52 or Rafale is not huge. They just stopped improving M2k and went straight to newer plane. Which looks same like J10/FC20/EF2000. Surely every plane has some design advantages but you cannot say there is a gap between them. There is a gap between them and F22/F35/J20. But do not start making lines where there are none. If you cannot say what the difference is then why did you bring it up?

Ask any fighterpilot... He will say his plane is the best. Internet forums talking about a versus b without talking about which variables.
the jump between F16b52 or Rafale is not huge. They just stopped improving M2k and went straight to newer plane. Which looks same like J10/FC20/EF2000. Surely every plane has some design advantages but you cannot say there is a gap between them. There is a gap between them and F22/F35/J20. But do not start making lines where there are none. If you cannot say what the difference is then why did you bring it up?

Mate i accept your point regarding that people start a this vs that thread on forums.However You cannot deny the fact that a gap exists between the Rafale and The BLK-52+ falcons.you have only mentioned that a gap exists between J-10 and the F-35.As an aircraft lover i just truely respect the F-16 for all the great service it has provided to its user nations.It is an aviation masterpiece but you must also know that the Rafale with RBE2 AA AESA Radar,spectra EW Suite,OSF Sensor suite,Advanced BVR,WVR and ground attack capability is a true 4.5 generation MRCA whereas the F-16 blk 52+ with an MSA Radar,advanced avionics,EW Suite and weapons is a dedicated 4th gen aircraft and so there a gap between the two.dont you agree my friend?

based on what? If later development then the LCA would be better then Rafale.

Then why did Indians reject F16 .... ?? U mean to say they rejected a superior fighter and went in for inferior one?

Then why did Indians reject F16 .... ?? U mean to say they rejected a superior fighter and went in for inferior one?

Dont respond to him like that.treat him nicely.His reactions are fair from his side.Just like we Indians feel proud about our Su-30MKI they are also proud of their F-16s.If you respond like that this thread will turn into another flame thread.Lets discuss peacefully.

Rafale vs Blk 52+ is like Messi vs Japanese striker.

Looks like you have not seen Honda, Endo or Nakamura in action. On their day can give even Messi a run for his money. Anyway, please cut the Chest thumping, and post something sensible.
Thanks

So let me assume baharatians are the Yardsticks.
that said USAF/USN is a failed Air Force with junk F-16/F-15/F-18 Fleets.

Wrong thread in wrong section.

F-16 and Rafale both are on par in dogfight and turning capability only thing matter is the pilot training that how well they can use their machine to extract the maximum out of them both are 9G highly maneuverable aircraft on is a single engined strike aircraft while other is twin engined heavy air superiority fighter with good attack potential with follow on F2 and F3 standards. Put an AESA in F-16 with Blk 60 avionics its on par with Rafale.

If thats the case there wouldn't be a need for f15's f18 in USAF and f16's would win the MMRCA

F-16 and Rafale both are on par in dogfight and turning capability only thing matter is the pilot training that how well they can use their machine to extract the maximum out of them both are 9G highly maneuverable aircraft on is a single engined strike aircraft while other is twin engined heavy air superiority fighter with good attack potential with follow on F2 and F3 standards. Put an AESA in F-16 with Blk 60 avionics its on par with Rafale.

Not sure how F-16 block -60 is on par with Rafale.... F-16 MTOW is just 19 tonne while Rafale has 24 tonne...
Rafale do carries CFT... it has a very long range.. has 14 hardpoints.. while F-16 has 11 hard point...
F-16 can carry only 6 AMRAAM
while Rafale will carry atleast 9 AMRAAM...

F-16 can engage only 2 targets at a time... while Rafale can engage 4 targets...

how is F-16 on par with Rafale.. Rafale is on par with MKI...

Ok for a moment we assume ur F16 is at par to Rafale.... we can take out ur F16 with Su 30 then ... then our Rafale , Mirage 2000 , Mig 29 can do the further job in a possible war scenario....

F16 Vs Rafale
F16 vs mirage 2000
F16 Vs Mig 29
F16 Vs Sukhoi 30 MKI

F 16 is the best u have... but see what u have to come up against.....

This thread is childish, the F16 continues to win competitions beating the EF and the Rafale - it is a potent platform, proven many times by the Israelis and others.

This thread is childish, the F16 continues to win competitions beating the EF and the Rafale - it is a potent platform, proven many times by the Israelis and others.

Yes, that is correct. F16 is the best. Proven and reliable. India just wants some new toys and is wasting money.

Back
Top Bottom