What's new

RAFALE deal to be signed in TEN DAYS

Meteor is best Missile Indeed Best BVR out there.I don't think Astra will Match its performance in this decade

How are you So sure Brother ???:undecided:

But still... we are not supposed to be stuck with current Astra. We will develop and upgrade it further and it's good to have source codes.Cost bhi toh dekho bhai.

The MoD put out a RFP to build 90 jets in India a few weeks back- this was explicitly for building 90 Rafales in India- 36+90=126, isn't it funny how that figure reappears ;)
Yeah i have read that.Is there Any Corporate Lobby Working For it I mean Reliance,TATA or other Do you Have any Inside Information

Yeah i have read that.Is there Any Corporate Lobby Working For it I mean Reliance,TATA or other Do you Have any Inside Information
I don't have any inside info mate but I guess we can expect the usual suspects- TATA, Reliance, L&T etc

But still... we are not supposed to be stuck with current Astra. We will develop and upgrade it further and it's good to have source codes.Cost bhi toh dekho bhai.
Yaar,Its our Mistake, Pathetic Bureaucrats of MOD Who Poorly Drafted Contract, We Should have pull this off When we had Time,Now Dassault have other customers in Line.We Lost our Gained Momentum.Hope Mod gained something in negotiation or Its Another Overpriced Like M2k Deal in Making.

Yaar,Its our Mistake, Pathetic Bureaucrats of MOD Who Poorly Drafted Contract, We Should have pull this off When we had Time,Now Dassault have other customers in Line.We Lost our Gained Momentum.Hope Mod gained something in negotiation or Its Another Overpriced Like M2k Deal in Making.
As per the agreement reached between the two leaders in April, France assures delivery of the first Rafales to the IAF within 2 years of the contract signature- regardless of other exports. Dassualt will be ramping up production anyway and many of Egypt's Rafales are coming from FrAF orders anyway.

Anyway defence is paramount, economy is secondary .

The MMRCA procurement wasn't started until 2007.
Regardless of that mate. If you think 8 years are not enough to select and buy a plane. Not develop just buy. If 8 years is not enough then I rest my case.

Regardless of that mate. If you think 8 years are not enough to select and buy a plane. Not develop just buy. If 8 years is not enough then I rest my case.

SOINIA KI MAA KI SA KI NA KA !!

It's far more complicated than that. It took only 5 years to actually trail and evaluate 6 planes and get a winner (Rafale) but the last 3 have been dogged with contractual issues and impasses.

The MoD put out a RFP to build 90 jets in India a few weeks back- this was explicitly for building 90 Rafales in India- 36+90=126, isn't it funny how that figure reappears ;)
excellent analysis,even i was thinking about the same thing:tup:.If my "little sparrow" is to be believed then we will eventually buy 189 Rafales as projected a few years back.The only difference being that the deal will happen literally on our terms;)

As per the agreement reached between the two leaders in April, France assures delivery of the first Rafales to the IAF within 2 years of the contract signature- regardless of other exports. Dassualt will be ramping up production anyway and many of Egypt's Rafales are coming from FrAF orders anyway.
Yeah that Part I Know, But if we built Rafale Under new RFP issued by MoD the Price will be increased For Indian Built Rafale Itself that will Rise the Total cost of Deal. Its very confusing I thought We cancelled Fist Deal due unresolved Price Negotiations

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom