What's new

Radical Hindus attacked Pakistani Sufi Band

Shiv Sena workers barge into Mumbai Press Club to protest against Pakistani sufi band that was to perform there today

Bfn4sKACUAAdS_Z.jpg

TIMES NOW (timesnow) on Twitter
It proves that idiots are common to all religions :woot:

I believe Pakistani artists are mostly save in Indian Punjab, outside it start hindutva raj. Mumbai is no go area for Pakistanis. They shouldnt even bother next time. South Indians are also nice people but their language being different i doubt they care about our artists.

Then pakistan should allow Hafiz Saeed to protest in responce, Although his way of protest is a lil bit Different :partay:

When Hafiz Saeed protest next time, Indian army will respond and I hope u know what happens when IA responds. :partay:

On topic - What was our police doing? Mekal Hasan band is one of the best bands. It was a fault from our side. We should be careful in security of International diplomats, irrespective of country. A probe needs to be done and culprits should be punished.

Too bad, the Indians could have learnt a thing or two about music from them. Mekaal Hasan is a good musician.

It was a fault from our side krash bhai! Accept our apology!
Bdw they are radicals and paid protesters. Music doesn't matter to them.

Last edited:
From personal observation most anti-Pak Indians are from Bimaru plus Maharshtra state which is interesting.

Back
Top Bottom