What's new

Radical Hindus attacked Pakistani Sufi Band

what about foreigner who visits India and raped.................... same logic .....

this is all about we cannot expect good relation with india..... just because Indian hate....... but we love them :smitten:
we love you too.....no doubt...we were same nation 67 year ago ....but you have to do something about your terrorist attacks in our nation.....:tup:

Too bad, the Indians could have learnt a thing or two about music from them. Mekaal Hasan is a good musician.

When you guys can twist the title than what's problem if i sensationalized little bit :pop:
Loveicon Bhai, I didn't expect this from you!! Do you want to sensationalize the title of the tread just to earn brownie points and eyeballs?

This was NOT an attack! It was just a protest which is part of democracy and the right of citizens as long as they don't indulge in violence!

But then again, the Shiv Sainiks as usual have behaved like morons! :tdown:

even though iam not a hindu or pro hindu ,i completely support shiv sena in this matter,an indian fisher man is killed in pakistan today and a indian prisoner dead in pakistan prison body is not yet returned to indian relatives.these pakistanis come here to enjoy and they give trouble to indians in their own land...

@LoveIcon u've committed blasphemy by posting this news :coffee: ..

Yaar - I wrote "Radical Hindus" instead of "Hindus" to avoid any generalization, still FIR of blasphemy :fie:

Aj LoveIcon ko kia ho gya ha?? :D

Bhai daidh foot snow hay bahir, yeh palat kar jhapatna aur jhapat kar paltna, hay lahoo garam rakhne ka ek bahana. I am enjoying show with cup of tea :coffee:

Yaar - I wrote "Radical Hindus" instead of "Hindus" to avoid any generalization, still FIR of blasphemy :fie:
yeah bcoz u wrote... ATTACK instead of Disturb ... and that also about india..blasphemy FIR tu banti hai :P

Back
Top Bottom