What's new

Racists will be made to leave UAE : Emirati slams Islamophobic Twitter posts by Indians

then do as turkey did
send ur army

Ours is already there acting as a ventilator for Suppa gcc since ages. Figure that out.

Hey Reza on a side note did the bad omen give you nationality that suddenly our military became yours? On whose behalf are you dictating the presence of our military since its now ours.

Last edited:
Whatever and whoever that is........You guys are all the same to me. You're all gangus to me. Can't tell the difference.

What are you.

You speak a lot of bs on blood. And race.

I'm genuinely interested.

Don't give me I'm a Pakistani bs please.

Mard ban.

What are you.

You speak a lot of Vs on blood. And race.

I'm genuinely interested.

Don't give me I'm a Pakistani bs please.

Mard ban.

I'm not indian nor a gangu for sure. I'm not the same race as you...........but yes, surprise surprise I am a Pakistani. The same race that your race calls for the death destruction for............:azn:

I'm not indian nor a gangu for sure. I'm not the same race as you...........but yes, surprise surprise I am a Pakistani. The same race that your race calls for the death destruction for............:azn:

BS answer.

I like guys like Razi n Desert. They wear their ethnicity on their sleeve.

In my experience guys who are blessed by God in the looks department do that.

And the ones who go on and on about small nuni, black, short, scrawny , ugly etc etc are usually wiry brown guys who would get lost in Delhi or Mumbai.

Cheers!

:lol:

Not exactly 2-3 room universities.. what i meant was quality of education:

94% of engineering graduates are not fit for hiring, says this IT stalwart

India's problem of substandard engineering education is now widely known. Except IITs and other prestigious technology institutes, most engineering colleges are unable to provide education to engineering student that would get them suitable jobs. At the root of the problem is mushrooming of low-quality engineering colleges over the years. As students from such colleges fail to get suitable jobs, they face decline in enrolment. Now a large number of these colleges are being closed down.

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Still according to your post which I responded to, these institutes produced qualified people who are acquiring jobs from Pakistanis.

Not just me saying this.. Read the below:

1479027042000236652.fp.png_v03

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/1479027042000236652?src=recsys&journalCode=csas20

Therefore a journalist named Liak Teng Kiat words are good enough for you to proclaim it as Truth.

Ever wondered what this gentleman had said about Pakistanis.

View attachment 624686 These UAE kings are worse than Hera Mandi pimp. Where the hack this ummah chumma awak in the heart of these sheiks where they were entertains the Indian Gobi and worship with them their God. I can see, for this sheik money and Indian women black a** make everything Halal or Haram. View attachment 624683
انڈیا اور دبئی کے درمیان سنہرے تعلقات کا خاتمہ ہو نے جا رہا ہے ۔مندر میں شیخوں کی آرتی اتارتے ہوئے انڈین گوپیوں کی مدد سے ڈاکٹر سیٹھی نے انہیں 981 ملین ڈالر کا چونا کیسے لگایا
View attachment 624683
Now B R Shetty an Indian fraud, mostly Indian are liar and fraud by nature, gave this shaikh a big shock of More than 300 million dollars UAE banks scams. And RAW was involved in hiding B R Shetty with money somewhere.
It is Good these Indians fraudy gives a good choona to Dubai kings.
https://www.cpifinancial.net/wealth/news/uae-indian-lenders-face-exposure-to-beleaguering-finablr

Good Indian fraudy Choona to Dubai, I was wondering why the hack suddenly these Arab hating indian and awaking Ummah Chumma in social media :-)
https://www.khaleejtimes.com/business/corporate/nmcs-br-shetty-5-others-face-fraud-forgery-charges

Dude as per sources the real numbers are crossing the 6 billion $ mark, this 900 million is just the tip of the iceberg

I have said this before.

The irony has missed all of you.

The religion that was formed to destroy pagan religions and idols.

It's descendants are now building temples on the same soil their ancestors birthed that faith on.

The Hindus love it.

And yes, there are millions who see it as a rise of their power and clout o we the Muslim world.

Projection.

What you see is a spin-off.

This chorus will get louder with each medal.

Temple.

And photo of sheikhs in thwabs doing Aarti.

@The Eagle Why is this troll not given a perma ban yet? Every second thread he is ranting about sh*t, Religion and stupid history and all the hate stuff... Nothing good to offer...

Time for the “Eagle strikes again” bro...

@The Eagle Why is this troll not given a perma ban yet? Every second thread he is ranting about sh*t, Religion and stupid history and all the hate stuff... Nothing good to offer...

Time for the “Eagle strikes again” bro...

What did you find objectionable about THIS post?

I'm not interested in blanket generalities.

BS answer.

I like guys like Razi n Desert. They wear their ethnicity on their sleeve.

In my experience guys who are blessed by God in the looks department do that.

And the ones who go on and on about small nuni, black, short, scrawny , ugly etc etc are usually wiry brown guys who would get lost in Delhi or Mumbai.

Cheers!

The thought of being in delhi or mumbai:

:bad:

This is getting interesting.. a good learning session..

A disrespect of the princess doesn't go unnoticed by the public.

If Indians do not stop abusing her, others will join very soon.

A word of advice for Indians.. start behaving like you have always behaved.. or it will be an extremely bitter outcome for you guys.
Here is an assignment for you.

She is doing a good work, Raising voice for the truth. But, there is a deep politics behind her tweet. Research it and answer me.

Hints for you : Qatar-GCC skirmish

Enjoy :-)

Just deport the ugly wannabe gora business man Rich Kids back to Superpower-Land. The poor working class Indians in UAE are more humble because they just want to provide for their families.

And some Indians here have the audacity to ask they Muslims of India have issues with Hindus. Why should the assimilate to a culture which is totally alien to them and secondly to interact with with such characters?

I have never seen an online Indian saying something against hate postings. You were ruled by us and then by the British due to your slave mentality so stop living in the past!
Indian are with smily innocent face easily speak lie because Indian society is very tolerant with lie and fraud otherwise you are not enough smart . Dubai already seen one of your smart A** Mr. B Ks fraud and frogery.

Back
Top Bottom