What's new

Racists will be made to leave UAE : Emirati slams Islamophobic Twitter posts by Indians

Just deport the ugly wannabe gora business man Rich Kids back to Superpower-Land. The poor working class Indians in UAE are more humble because they just want to provide for their families.

And some Indians here have the audacity to ask they Muslims of India have issues with Hindus. Why should the assimilate to a culture which is totally alien to them and secondly to interact with with such characters?

I have never seen an online Indian saying something against hate postings. You were ruled by us and then by the British due to your slave mentality so stop living in the past!

Attention plz : before this thread picks up momentum. I'd like to request Pakistanis especially those working in the gcc

"plz don't gang up and spam this thread with links and articles against your own country in favour of the one you are currently working in. I know not everything is hunky dowry over here but plz don't embarrass us and your Self"
u need help
honestly buddy u need help :cheesy::cray::buba_phone:

Any facts to back your fantasy !!!!
Not just me saying this.. Read the below:

1479027042000236652.fp.png_v03

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/1479027042000236652?src=recsys&journalCode=csas20

90% Hindus are fascists, UAE should adopt a policy of only give visa to Indian Muslims
which was in the early days
shekh zayed started hiring indians just after advice from bhutto to give jobs to oppressed indian muslims
now sangis couldn’t resist the opportunity
many times slipping as muslims
and eventually world changed and free fall starts

calm down buddy try to learn
not ahow ur actual weight

Our actual weight amounts to keeping the chunno munno kingdoms alive. However the sooner the new generation learns that we are a giant with a toddlers brain the better it is my thank Ful brother. Look at turkey and see how they managed to mint billions outta tiny Qatar just recently without worrying about the brother wood obsession.

Last edited:
Our actual weights amounts to keeping the chunno munno kingdoms alive. However the sooner the new generation learns that we are a giant with a toddlers brain the better it is my thank Ful brother. Look at turkey and see how they managed to mint billions outta tiny Qatar just recently without worrying about the brother wood obsession.
then do as turkey did
send ur army

Back
Top Bottom