What's new

“How dare you invite an Islamophobe to my peaceful country”: UAE princess lashes out at organiser for inviting Sudhir Chaudhary to her country

Why can’t she ask her father to punish the people that invited the bigot?

mujhe karela accha lagta hai as a matter of fact, both bharwa karela and karela aloo
good.
I have no problem with RK, Arfa, Swara, Shehla or any of them... politics hai, you gotta see it for what it is
only 2 of them are journos. ab main anupam kher, kangana ranaut, uski behen ginaney lagg jaoon to dono ka time waste.
dekho, beef, temple, hindu-muslim stuff.. honestly don't have time to waste on silly wedge issues like those.. I think they've done well with revoking 370, they've sped up infra, trimming the bureaucracy, ease of business
agreed.
time waste ke saath saath ignore kiya gaya communal problem jo aage chalke india ke idia ke khilaaf ho jaega. we dont want that.
they're not all bad, and nowhere near the fascists they're made out to be.. Modi is a pretty hardworking and not corrupt guy, great work ethic and dedication.. far from perfect, but who is ? but he has these admirable qualities about him and I respect the man and would like to see him continue past this term into at least one more term
may be in chocoland they are. "ram zaade- haraamzaadein", "15 minute police rok do, tab dikha denge"......sab fascists/communalists hai...worse than hitler.
viable opposition bhi to nahi hai yahan centre pe, Raul guy really really should not be leading the GOP of India, he's just not cut out for this job, he is no Jawaharlal, nor is he an Indira.. banda twitter activist hai, which is fine.. one can see him leading a protest waiving a banner with a megaphone in hand...
tumhari mummy/biwi agar thodi kamzor hai, to kya tumharey daddi ji/tum , tumharey mummy ji/wife ke saath kuchh bhi bartaav karoge?
but as PM of us 1+ billion people ? .. no way ! He's just dumb, which is to say.. not intelligent, or intellectually challenged.. or too driven by emotion.. and his sense of entitlement to the kursi is perhaps the most off putting aspect about him. Just my subjective views, but that is how I feel.
i think "dumb, dumber, dumbest" would put him has example of his memes.
Democracy hai, everyone gets a vote, and we shouldn't demonize people who vote the other way.. I'm probably socially more liberal than you, but not a left winger.
agreed 100%. but gadhey ko gai to nahin bol sakta na. demonize aap tab bol saktey ho jab aapka kaam theek aur log fir bhi aapki ley rahe ho.....yahaan to logon ki lee jaa rahee hai....ab uski aarti utaarun mai.
main koi right left nahin hoon. apney ko centre hi sahi lagta hai......leftists ke utopian idealism aur communalists ki dhokhadhadi mujhe kisi bhi maatra me accept nahin.

This thing i don't understand, for hardcore hindu's Islam is the worst thing in the universe YET they will bend over and sell their children to get a job in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain etc etc etc kia zabardast double standard hai

good hi nahi, very good

1637825944566.png

with some plain daal and roti, a bit of pyaz tamatar kheera ka salaad.. oh ho ho.. 🤤

only 2 of them are journos. ab main anupam kher, kangana ranaut, uski behen ginaney lagg jaoon to dono ka time waste.
don't have a single social media account, never have, never will.. i do like to watch some of these twatter fights that break out though

thing is, both sides do make some good, pertinent, relevant, worthy of consideration points apart from the unfortunate shite slinging that also goes on in that space.. try not to get too caught up in it, I suppose.

agreed.
time waste ke saath saath ignore kiya gaya communal problem jo aage chalke india ke idia ke khilaaf ho jaega. we dont want that.
100%

the media and social media amplification of it all is one of the most confounding problems of our times.. probably best to just step away and not add to the noise or be part of the problem

get out and about in real life... time kisko hai ki hate kro musalmano ko, hate kro hinduon ko, isko, usko.. all this is just digi-political noise, if you will

don't think there's any real khatra to India, all hyperbole

may be in chocoland they are. "ram zaade- haraamzaadein", "15 minute police rok do, tab dikha denge"......sab fascists/communalists hai...worse than hitler.

tumhari mummy/biwi agar thodi kamzor hai, to kya tumharey daddi ji/tum , tumharey mummy ji/wife ke saath kuchh bhi bartaav karoge?
rioting mobs... angry/unhappy with their life people..

it's like the cute friendly grasshopper your daughter or niece brings to show you.. mob mentality mein locust swarm ban jaatey hain, happens on both opposing sides..

what is wrong is, the idea that some nani ji somewhere, for example.. full on veggie, abhors the very idea of consuming meat, is slightly "hardcore" in that her kitchen will not be allowed for the cooking of it, and so on.. being lumped in with a mob of murderous lynchers

mine is dead, RIP.. but "aap log" unki bhi tulna rabid mobs ke saath karo to yeh sahi nahi hai, she was no bigot.. and the left, globally, have this tendency to greatly overstep the bounds of decency when they go about railing against the right, or sometimes what they perceive to be "right wing"

agreed 100%. but gadhey ko gai to nahin bol sakta na. demonize aap tab bol saktey ho jab aapka kaam theek aur log fir bhi aapki ley rahe ho.....yahaan to logon ki lee jaa rahee hai....ab uski aarti utaarun mai.
main koi right left nahin hoon. apney ko centre hi sahi lagta hai......leftists ke utopian idealism aur communalists ki dhokhadhadi mujhe kisi bhi maatra me accept nahin.

"logon ki lee ja ri hai" :lol:

congress waalien kya kam lenge ? .. aarti utarne ko kaun bol hai hai bhai ?

neta log hain, rajniti/siyasat hai.. the dirtiest game on the planet.. apna sambhalo, yaar

demonitizaion, hasty GST, cultural missteps in some policy rollouts.. sure, they deserve our ire

but for example cow slaughter oppose karo to.. does that make everyone culpable in some mob killing ?

everyone needs to take a chill pill

Pindi bois inflating ego of a kaam-waali bai from UAE by gifting her likes and retweets on her asinine rants on the internet... Is it done?

khatam.jpeg

Will Indian living in UAE do any protest ??? :smokin:

Leaders who insure their people live in total peace and dignity. No one is homeless or hungry or poor, are called corrupt on PDF

stay classy yar xD
also , we do not have princesses in the UAE. the UAE is not a kingdom. They are called Shiekhas
No difference, a donkey by any other name is still a donkey. Second, peace and tranquility has nothing to do with tolerating extremist fascists of any particular group. Matter fact, if you want to preserve your peace, then you must confront these Hindutvas or other fitnas.

good hi nahi, very good

View attachment 796489

with some plain daal and roti, a bit of pyaz tamatar kheera ka salaad.. oh ho ho.. 🤤

don't have a single social media account, never have, never will.. i do like to watch some of these twatter fights that break out though

thing is, both sides do make some good, pertinent, relevant, worthy of consideration points apart from the unfortunate shite slinging that also goes on in that space.. try not to get too caught up in it, I suppose.

100%

the media and social media amplification of it all is one of the most confounding problems of our times.. probably best to just step away and not add to the noise or be part of the problem

get out and about in real life... time kisko hai ki hate kro musalmano ko, hate kro hinduon ko, isko, usko.. all this is just digi-political noise, if you will

don't think there's any real khatra to India, all hyperbole

rioting mobs... angry/unhappy with their life people..

it's like the cute friendly grasshopper your daughter or niece brings to show you.. mob mentality mein locust swarm ban jaatey hain, happens on both opposing sides..

what is wrong is, the idea that some nani ji somewhere, for example.. full on veggie, abhors the very idea of consuming meat, is slightly "hardcore" in that her kitchen will not be allowed for the cooking of it, and so on.. being lumped in with a mob of murderous lynchers

mine is dead, RIP.. but "aap log" unki bhi tulna rabid mobs ke saath karo to yeh sahi nahi hai, she was no bigot.. and the left, globally, have this tendency to greatly overstep the bounds of decency when they go about railing against the right, or sometimes what they perceive to be "right wing"

"logon ki lee ja ri hai" :lol:

congress waalien kya kam lenge ? .. aarti utarne ko kaun bol hai hai bhai ?

neta log hain, rajniti/siyasat hai.. the dirtiest game on the planet.. apna sambhalo, yaar

demonitizaion, hasty GST, cultural missteps in some policy rollouts.. sure, they deserve our ire

but for example cow slaughter oppose karo to.. does that make everyone culpable in some mob killing ?

everyone needs to take a chill pill
cant say i disagree.
however there is one single advantage that congress (left-centrists) over bjp (right centrists), is
1.former party is known for its prowess in corruption, but it did not, as its policy, disrupt the social fabric of this country (however, individual cases were always there).
2. the latter is still corrupt, however, not exposed. they are corrupt and try to tinker with the social fabric (all rightists are not vajpayee). they, like the former, do appeasement politics actively, but on a much larger scale.
3. the loss due to corruption can be negated in a decade, but the society will remain broken for long time to come (read decades). guess we didnt learn from partition.

Last edited:
cant say i disagree.
however there is one single advantage that congress (left-centrists) over bjp (right centrists), is
1.former party is known for its prowess in corruption, but it did not, as its policy, disrupt the social fabric of this country (however, individual cases were always there).
2. the latter is still corrupt, however, not exposed. they are corrupt and try to tinker with the social fabric (all rightists are not vajpayee). they, like the former, do appeasement politics actively, but on a much larger scale.
3. the loss due to corruption can be negated in a decade, but the society will remain broken for long time to come (read decades). guess we dint learn from partition.

I couldn't in good faith say that you're talking rubbish, but I can say with some conviction that fears of a "fascist" takeover are greatly overblown.

Indian society is at no risk of collapse afaics

but bigotry flows both ways when it comes to our Hindu/Muslim thing here in India, and that religion + politics is a shit game is true.

keep your eye on the ball, even if one is a samarthak of Raul and co.

“How dare you invite an Islamophobe to my peaceful country”: UAE princess lashes out at organiser for inviting Sudhir Chaudhary to her country, calls Zee News anchor ‘terrorist’

UAE princess Hend bint Faisal Al Qasim has lashed out at an organiser for inviting Zee News anchor Sudhir Chaudhary to her country despite the latter’s role in promoting Islamophobia through his TV broadcasts. Addressing Chaudhary as a ‘terrorist,’ the UAE princess reminded the organiser how the controversial TV anchor had been routinely defaming Islam and its followers.

View attachment 796494

She wrote, “How dare you invite an Islamophobe to my peaceful country?”

In her subsequent social media post, she tweeted, “In 2019 & 2020, Sudhir Chaudhry ran shows on Zee News where he spewed venom against Muslims for leading anti-citizenship protests. He ran fake stories, targeting Muslim students and women for leading the citizenship protest in Shaheen Bagh, New Delhi & other parts of the country.”

She asked the organiser, the Indian Charter Accountants Association’s Abu Dhabi chapter, why they were ‘bringing an Islamophobe and hater to my peaceful country?’

She wrote, “Sudhir Chaudhary is a Hindu rightwing anchor known for his deeply Islamophobic shows that target India’s 200 million Muslims. Many of his prime time shows have directly contributed to real world violence against Muslims across the country.”

She tagged Institute of Chartered Accountants of India to ask, “Why are you bringing an intolerant terrorist to the UAE?!”

Chaudhary has been at the forefront of Indian TV anchors, often referred to as lapdogs or TV criminals, in fuelling hatred against Muslims in India. He had led a campaign to defame Indian Muslims by blaming them for spreading coronavirus in 2020. Several Indian high courts later concluded that blaming the members of the Tablighi Jamaat for the spread of the virus was part of propaganda.

Chaudhary recently visited Dubai for the coverage of Expo 2020 prompting many to ask the UAE rulers to ban his entry. But, the UAE rulers turned a blind eye to the call for his ban in the Arab kingdom.
Lol UAE is friend of many islamophobes.

Muslims globally are a very diverse groups of culturally very different people.. Sudhir is just a political hack and spoke exclusively on Indian issues.. no reason for all the muslims of the world to make anything of it.
Doesn't work that way

If some xyz country Diplomat abuses Hindu faith

Its not just Hindus in India who will pay attention. Hindus in Nepal, Bali and Mauritius are going to be angered by it

Damn this lady has more "balls" than a lot of Muslim men.:sniper:

Respect to her for saying this against an enemy of Islam.

Doesn't work that way

Its not just Hindus in India who will pay attention. Hindus in Nepal, Bali and Mauritius are going to be angered by it
wasn't there some drama about banning the Gita and Yoga or something in the Ukraine or something some years ago.. official protests were lodged.. this is before Modi's time I think.

Christians lobbied to have a heavy metal album banned, and had their way lol

https://metalstorm.net/events/news_comments.php?news_id=3548

"If some xyz country Diplomat abuses Hindu faith"

and what Indian diplomat might have abused the Islamic faith ?

Muslims globally are a very diverse groups of culturally very different people.. Sudhir is just a political hack and spoke exclusively on Indian issues.. no reason for all the muslims of the world to make anything of it.
Can I remind you, as per the 1950 Indo-Pak treaty, Pakistan has the right to comment on the mistreatment of India's Muslim population.

Agreement between India and Pakistan regarding security and rights of minorities(Nehru-Liaquat Agreement)

Back
Top Bottom