What's new

Racists will be made to leave UAE : Emirati slams Islamophobic Twitter posts by Indians

Still according to your post which I responded to, these institutes produced qualified people who are acquiring jobs from Pakistanis.

Therefore a journalist named Liak Teng Kiat words are good enough for you to proclaim it as Truth.

Ever wondered what this gentleman had said about Pakistanis.

WTF???????.........How are they acquiring jobs from Pakistanis??????..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:...........Since when did indians start coming to Pakistani to take our jobs???????.........WTF????........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

For those who think that Indians will remain in GCC for more time, forget it. This pandemic will help erase them to much extent from the GCC, Businesses are collapsing in GCC from some years but this year would be highly unprecedented, Indians mostly operate businesses on loans, won’t be able to repay them, neither would they be able to pay their vendors or collect payments from their customers. This is for everyone in general but indians mostly as they work on bank loans unlike Pakistanis who mostly have hard cash in pockets. (We play the safe side)

My God !!!! This is hilarious

369CE276-C84E-4014-9E44-0CAB62894F17.jpeg

Still according to your post which I responded to, these institutes produced qualified people who are acquiring jobs from Pakistanis.
Read the content in my posts again.. Indians try to find opportunity to replace even locals with their Indian friends..

Therefore a journalist named Liak Teng Kiat words are good enough for you to proclaim it as Truth.

Ever wondered what this gentleman had said about Pakistanis.
This is why I avoid debating you guys.. When you asked for a source, I provided.. and then you are now telling me what this journalist said about us Pakistanis..

Now lets get back to the topic..

Here is an assignment for you.

She is doing a good work, Raising voice for the truth. But, there is a deep politics behind her tweet. Research it and answer me.

Hints for you : Qatar-GCC skirmish

Enjoy :-)
You tell me man

This is why I avoid debating you guys.. When you asked for a source, I provided.. and then you are now telling me what this journalist said about us Pakistanis..

You tell me man
Dekh lo yar

Read the content in my posts again.. Indians try to find opportunity to replace even locals with their Indian friends..
therefore it seems that Indians are a united force, I agree.

WTF???????.........How are they acquiring jobs from Pakistanis??????..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:...........Since when did indians start coming to Pakistani to take our jobs???????.........WTF????........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
when finished with laughing do read the post which I responded to :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

therefore it seems that Indians are a united force, I agree
Again requesting you to read my posts once more. Indians are even discriminating against themselves.. This happens when you have few people left other than your own nationality.

And qualification doesn't mean quality. If an Engineering college (approved by your Engineering Council) is producing useless graduates, it means although these graduates are qualified to apply for jobs (and get selected because of discrimination), they are unable to produce quality.. But then they learn on the job under the blind eye of Indian superiors..

Indian racism's one example I have recently seen where I work.. Two Indian Muslims hired by an Emirati were replaced by Indian Hindus within first week of their transfer to another department managed by a Hindu Indian..

therefore it seems that Indians are a united force, I agree.

when finished with laughing do read the post which I responded to :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are so retarded and low IQ that no wonder 1.4 billion indians have NEVER EVER invented ANY advanced Sciences or technologies ever.

Here is proof of the low indian racial IQ......:lol:.........:azn::

https://new-iq-test.com/iq-by-country/

You tell me man
Chalo dekhlo phir.

https://www.dnaindia.com/world/inte...l-media-for-support-says-qatari-royal-2790034

Read the story,

Let me give you the answer but as hints, I am sure, you being a TTA should be able to make up the answer.

Hints : Marriage separation, Qatari Prince, Son held back by father in Qatar, Court cases in Qatar even now for custody, Herself in Qatar, Manipulated by Qatar, Being a Journalist, Media power, Son is more important than media and her background (Mother’s love), Qatar on terms with her, do this, we do that, UAE doesn’t speak much anti india openly but she is doing, WHY ??? :-), Qatar-UAE skirmish

Again requesting you to read my posts once more. Indians are even discriminating against themselves.. This happens when you have few people left other than your own nationality.

And qualification doesn't mean quality. If an Engineering college (approved by your Engineering Council) is producing useless graduates, it means although these graduates are qualified to apply for jobs (and get selected because of discrimination), they are unable to produce quality.. But then they learn on the job under the blind eye of Indian superiors..

Indian racism's one example I have recently seen where I work.. Two Indian Muslims hired by an Emirati were replaced by Indian Hindus within first week of their transfer to another department managed by a Hindu Indian..

Muslims in India are now under pressure to prove not only their Patriotism but also their Nationalism.

Things will take an ugly turn or settle down peacefully, only time will tell.

In terms of science, technology, engineering, IT etc, indians can NEVER EVER produce ANY quality. There is a reason WHY 1.4 billion indians HAVE NEVER EVER invented ANY advanced sciences or technology. The indian racial IQ is low as well. Even lower than that of Pakistanis:

https://new-iq-test.com/iq-by-country/

Chalo dekhlo phir.

https://www.dnaindia.com/world/inte...l-media-for-support-says-qatari-royal-2790034

Read the story,

Let me give you the answer but as hints, I am sure, you being a TTA should be able to make up the answer.

Hints : Marriage separation, Qatari Prince, Son held back by father in Qatar, Court cases in Qatar even now for custody, Herself in Qatar, Manipulated by Qatar, Being a Journalist, Media power, Son is more important than media and her background (Mother’s love), Qatar on terms with her, do this, we do that, UAE doesn’t speak much anti india openly but she is doing, WHY ??? :-), Qatar-UAE skirmish
But she has not even mentioned about UAE.. I think what she is doing is out of pure anger, ans I don't believe there is any political motivation behind her tweets.

But she has not even mentioned about UAE.. I think what she is doing is out of pure anger, ans I don't believe there is any political motivation behind her tweets.
I could be wrong, but seeing such tweets is unusual...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom