What's new

Racists will be made to leave UAE : Emirati slams Islamophobic Twitter posts by Indians

This is 100% true.

More with guys and girls from certain states.

It's the same in India incidentally.
Thanks for accepting.. My fingers got tired of proving my point...

Pakistanis were like this during 90s.. specially between Urdu Speaking and Punjabi workforce abroad, there used to be a lot of racial discrimination.. and because of that we have suffered a lot.

It is India now doing the same what Pakistanis used to do..

I am just thankful that Pakistanis are now identified as Pakistanis mostly..

You are so retarded and low IQ that no wonder 1.4 billion indians have NEVER EVER invented ANY advanced Sciences or technologies ever.

Here is proof of the low indian racial IQ......:lol:.........:azn::

https://new-iq-test.com/iq-by-country/
And the world is thankful to the Pakistan for being the torch bearer in the field of advance sciences and technologies.

Google, Microsoft, Adobe etc are run by Pakistanis , I guess..... :lol: …... :azn:

Thanks for accepting.. My fingers got tired of proving my point...

Pakistanis were like this during 90s.. specially between Urdu Speaking and Punjabi workforce abroad, there used to be a lot of racial discrimination.. and because of that we have suffered a lot.

It is India now doing the same what Pakistanis used to do..

I am just thankful that Pakistanis are now identified as Pakistanis mostly..

All Indians here know what you are saying.

This is a India Pakistan defence forum.

Attachments

• 274501F7-FA46-47DA-A40E-E2F21162587C.png
    274501F7-FA46-47DA-A40E-E2F21162587C.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
And the world is thankful to the Pakistan for being the torch bearer in the field of advance sciences and technologies.

Google, Microsoft, Adobe etc are run by Pakistanis , I guess..... :lol: …... :azn:

Google, Microsoft and Adobe WERE NOT invented by indians..........:rofl:........:azn:......a handful of 1.4 billion gangus just happen to work there. That's all. The RACE, that pioneers and invents such organisation is where the credit goes. Not the deformed interlopers who jump on the success of others.......:lol:.....:azn:

Not exactly 2-3 room universities.. what i meant was quality of education:

94% of engineering graduates are not fit for hiring, says this IT stalwart

India's problem of substandard engineering education is now widely known. Except IITs and other prestigious technology institutes, most engineering colleges are unable to provide education to engineering student that would get them suitable jobs. At the root of the problem is mushrooming of low-quality engineering colleges over the years. As students from such colleges fail to get suitable jobs, they face decline in enrolment. Now a large number of these colleges are being closed down.

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Last month I have an argument on this same topic with the Pajeets here, it’s a hard pill to swallow their programmers etc are sub standard.

Muslims in India are now under pressure to prove not only their Patriotism but also their Nationalism.
This discrimination is not limited between Indian Muslims and Hindus only.. When there are too many Indians in one organization, they start discriminating between North-South, Brahmin-Dalit, Sardar-Non Sardar.

Google, Microsoft and Adobe WERE NOT invented by indians..........:rofl:........:azn:......a handful of 1.4 billion gangus just happen to work there. That's all. The RACE, that pioneers and invents such organisation is where the credit goes. Not the deformed interlopers who jump on the success of others.......:lol:.....:azn:

I find this one funny too. How low is your selfesteem if you hide behind the performance of other people? Btw. anybody know Saqib Shaikh? A blind Pakistani working in Microsofts AI department:

Saqib Shaikh is Pakistani, I am a Pakistani this means I invented AI! Right?

Lol.. Pick a few haters and generalise the whole community. Nice propaganda.

Google Microsoft Adobe …. invented …..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom