What's new

Racists will be made to leave UAE : Emirati slams Islamophobic Twitter posts by Indians

I have edited my comment, please re read them. May be I have my point clearer.
as i said and u r right it’s combined effort of public and private
there is/was a little uneasiness but its going away slowly
that was because whtever decision government here took
our macho man public starts mocking arabs on social media
there things reach everywhere dont u think?
they too have a sense that look how they r talking while we have been through thick n thin with them.
we too did our part
but why let ur enemies have a way to create a gulf between ur brothers
do u know biggest gainers from all this is india while we r happy about refusing yemen
it was soo bad decision that rahewl sharif personally had to be there employee after that to make things a little bit right
just because they took a wrong turn
look at bigger picture here i hope u get my point

With India distancing itself from Iran increasingly under US pressure, and the Arabs distancing themselves from you in a manner, do you as a Pakistani feel there is a window opening for a Pakistan Iran alliance in the years ahead?
unless iran assures us of no more bla and uzair baloch.
and close down chahbahar for india
look buddy we had strategic relationships with iran we even took ur side against saddam for which he supported insurgents in pakistan even we caught arm from there embasy
but wht we got first thing iran did to us after that was torpedoed our resolution in OiC for kashmir in 1995 where we finally had india by balls
india was at its weakest and we were pretty strong
jihad was in full swing in kashmir
thanks to iran it never got official backing of muslim block so it was a major blow.
even today we have our terrorists given refuge in iran why?
wht is zanabeon?
isnt a breach or our sovereignty?
iran need to clear some points and we love iran coa u guys have 2000 years old relationship with us

With India distancing itself from Iran increasingly under US pressure, and the Arabs distancing themselves from you in a manner, do you as a Pakistani feel there is a window opening for a Pakistan Iran alliance in the years ahead?
Brother, honestly, I don't believe in alliance thing. In my list, there are three kind of countries. 1) these countries will give if you pay. 2) these countries will not give directly, so you have to smuggle things 3) trouble makers. In my opinion, there should be no country existing having Tag trouble maker, so I will try my level best to create more than 2 countries out of that country.
I don't see alliance thing as viable. If some country is giving us something, she is also getting a lot.
Just see India's relations with Russia. I mean you guys are allies, but now Russia is a different Russia for India. Why? Because you guys are not paying as much as you guys were paying in past. So you see?

Brother, honestly, I don't believe in alliance thing. In my list, there are three kind of countries. 1) these countries will give if you pay. 2) these countries will not give directly, so you have to smuggle things 3) trouble makers. In my opinion, there should be no country existing having Tag trouble maker, so I will try my level best to create more than 2 countries out of that country.
I don't see alliance thing as viable. If some country is giving us something, she is also getting a lot.
Just see India's relations with Russia. I mean you guys are allies, but now Russia is a different Russia for India. Why? Because you guys are not paying as much as you guys were paying in past. So you see?

World alliances have definitely swung in this century mainly due to the rise of China.

Everything in global dynamics has a direct link to that ....

World alliances have definitely swung in this century mainly due to the rise of China.

Everything in global dynamics has a direct link to that ....
India is on right track of self reliance. But, one thing is very very wrong, i.e. bad relations with neighbours. So, may be, if Kashmir issue is solved, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and China can create strongest technological and economic hubs.
BTW, I was laughing on my own comments, because West wouldn't let that happen.

India is on right track of self reliance. But, one thing is very very wrong, i.e. bad relations with neighbours. So, may be, if Kashmir issue is solved, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and China can create strongest technological and economic hubs.
BTW, I was laughing on my own comments, because West wouldn't let that happen.

We have a serious religious issue bro.

You don't strike me as naive to say oh but India has good relations with all Muslim countries.

All Muslim countries are not blood who split the land.

That is the basic issue.

Kashmir is just one overt symptom of it.

China and India are natural competitors.

In the capitalistic materialistic arrogance if the Chinese that actually makes them bigger enemies than Muslim Pakistan.

We have a serious religious issue bro.

You don't strike me as naive to say oh but India has good relations with all Muslim countries.

All Muslim countries are not blood who split the land.

That is the basic issue.

Kashmir is just one overt symptom of it.

China and India are natural competitors.

In the capitalistic materialistic arrogance if the Chinese that actually makes them bigger enemies than Muslim Pakistan.
I also used to think on these lines. Then I saw Germany and France and England. These three nations spilled their blood for many centuries. French still hates Germans and Brits, but see, a part is designed in Britain, gets its outer core made by French and Germany fits the electronics, and Italy finishes the design with nessary paint job and curing processes. That coordination.
The best thing is, current religious problem in between Pakistan and India was created some around 100 years ago by the creation of first Muslim league and then by the creation of RSS. We know who did that and how they did that. Undoing it is not that complicated.

He just finished lynching an indian muslim for being a deshdrohi.
Lets see if any Indian Muslim seek asylum in the land of pure. Otherwise the job is either not done or not done properly.

Has done what 4 times? Are you making up fairy tales again like claiming that an indian invented the e-mail?.............:lol:

Forth time it was attempt through Kargil. if your forces have stopped attempting to liberate Kashmir then it is for you to be bothered, not us.

Lets see if any Indian Muslim seek asylum in the land of pure. Otherwise the job is either not done or not done properly.

Forth time it was attempt through Kargil. if your forces have stopped attempting to liberate Kashmir then it is for you to be bothered, not us.

Kashmir is a serious existential issue for Pakistan.

It's all about water.

They cannot and will not let it go.

How much attempt they made to get back East Pakistan after 1971? They should have no, if claim on land based on Muslim majority was the only thing.

Sure sure. I suppose you have tons of reliable and irrefutable evidence to support that indianism just like you did when you claimed that an indian invented e-mail.........:disagree:

the same treatment we gave to qatar
so then u expect wht?

We did have economic and diplomatic ties with Qatar before other kings developed a personal dislike for the Qatari royal family . And Qatar is not killing gcc citizens everyday by shelling their territory with jets and artillery or telling them what to eat. Btw did the Qatari too develope Khomenie "virus"?

The young was deprived of education because of same reason, so they won't question the designs of the ones controlling the narrative for their own self. Only one solution; mass education drive and exposure to current era.

Tareeqa waardat is pretty simple as can be witnessed from the pdf propaganda brigade. Let me list some of the outlines

1- don't do business with so and so country but don't question when we strike the same deals with the same counties.

2- change your entire geopolitical standing on our whims.

3- you are nothing without our support, we feed you, however it's another story that you pay us upfront for your visas and we need your investment.

4- your infra can never Excell anyone so there's no point of building any lest it takes away our share.

5- invest in the religion to raise a class of loyal cannon fodders to be always at odds with their own state.

P:S: no idea whether the expats are being intimated to do the bidding on behalf of their host country or some people have genuinely kissed good bye to ghyrat

We did have economic and diplomatic ties with Qatar before other kings developed a personal dislike for the Qatari royal family . And Qatar is not killing gcc citizens everyday by shelling their territory with jets and artillery or telling them what to eat. Btw did the Qatari too develope Khomenie "virus"?

Tareeqa waardat is pretty simple as can be witnessed from the pdf propaganda brigade. Let me list some of the outlines

1- don't do business with so and so country but don't question when we strike the same deals with the same counties.

2- change your entire geopolitical standing on our whims.

3- you are nothing without our support, we feed you, however it's another story that you pay us upfront for your visas and we need your investment.

4- your infra can never Excell anyone so there's no point of building any lest it takes away our share.

5- invest in the religion to raise a class of loyal cannon fodders to be always at odds with their own state.

P:S: no idea whether the expats are being intimated to do the bidding on behalf of their host country or some people have genuinely kissed good bye to ghyrat
u want this thread to be closed too?
@Slav Defence @WebMaster
this guys is a non stop broken record please take notice

Hey mate we here follow a thing called constitution, which guarantees freedom of speech.
freedom of speech not freedom of bullcrap pulling from where ever u like
have everything backed by some research
azadi awargi ni hoti
be in limits to not embarrass urself and the country
no wonder everyone just seem soo uneasy with ur constant bombardment of crap

freedom of speech not freedom of bullcrap pulling from where ever u like
have everything backed by some research
azadi awargi ni hoti
be in limits to not embarrass urself and the country
no wonder everyone just seem soo uneasy with ur constant bombardment of crap

What is that syndrome called which constantly force you to spam pdf with links against govt of Pakistan and down play Pakistani infra on favour of someone else , but lits a fire under your feet when someone counters that and puts gcc in the lime light for its legit wrong doings?

And no it's not everyone but only your royal self who keeps on using this we and us - - - - - - who do you think you are and how dare you dictate posters on what to post or not? Don't worry the secret police will give you a pass, no need to drag it that much

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom