What's new

Racists will be made to leave UAE : Emirati slams Islamophobic Twitter posts by Indians

I have said this before.

The irony has missed all of you.

The religion that was formed to destroy pagan religions and idols.

It's descendants are now building temples on the same soil their ancestors birthed that faith on.

The Hindus love it.

And yes, there are millions who see it as a rise of their power and clout o we the Muslim world.

Projection.

What you see is a spin-off.

This chorus will get louder with each medal.

Temple.

And photo of sheikhs in thwabs doing Aarti.

:lol:

100% accurate.

Unfortunately our older generations screwed up the national interest in that brother wood charm. Expect No free lunches from this one.

Times indeed have changed and we’ll not treat them how our elders did. They did it from the goodness of their heart not realizing the treachery of these Arabs. When they now learn what was done to the Ottomans by these same Arabs even their views change.

she (papa ki princess) will be asked to shut up soon by his family for the interest of fiefdom, if UAE really wanted to go after those who spread hatred against Muslims and Islam while living in UAE, they already have the tools, they keep tap on their citizens, do you guys think they dont keep tap on migrants? They know, they ignore.

she (papa ki princess) will be asked to shut up soon by his family for the interest of fiefdom, if UAE really wanted to go after those who spread hatred against Muslims and Islam while living in UAE, they already have the tools, they keep tap on their citizens, do you guys think they dont keep tap on migrants? They know, they ignore.

I know what you say is true.

Then why this recent outburst.

It's not like what was said was anything earth shattering which is not said millions of times a day on twitter all over the world.

A lot worse.

And not just by Indians.

If the Arabs start cutting themselves off from people who badmouth Islam, their market shrinks to the Muslim world.

I'm too lazy to dig up data on who their 5 biggest client states are in dollar terms.

The people who rule your country.

Dont act stupid bharati.
Why he is not wearing his army uniform ?

And you will realize the strength and power of 7× smaller Pakistan IF you and your ilk have the guts to try to come to Azad Kashmir..........:azn:

So getting back to your original point, what advanced sciences or technologies have 1.4 billion indians EVER pioneered or invented?............:azn:

Pakistan has done it at least 4 times in the past. Pakistan will try it in future. India has to change its policy before attempting any such act.

You got a short memory. Original point as referred by you, was started by you.

the same treatment we gave to qatar
so then u expect wht?

not uae that people working private companies
Whenever we talk about countries, we are talking about combined effect of people and governments.
I don't know may be I am wrong, suddenly UAE govt started threatening Pakistan around 2015, and then private sector of UAE started firing Pakistanis. 10s thousands Pakistanis got fired. And all seats Pakistanis vacated are filled by either Indian, fillapinos or Britishers.
Another coincidence: this threatening came just after the start of operation Zerb e Azb.
Now what is correlation, you can think.

Last edited:

I think you are taking the situation light, what Hindu terrorists at this time are doing is unparalleled by all standards i,e Western Haters or African haters, hence the outburst against a specific group of haters.

Why he is not wearing his army uniform ?

Pakistan has done it at least 4 times in the past. Pakistan will try it in future. India has to change its policy before attempting any such act.

You got a short memory. Original point as referred by you, was started by you.

Has done what 4 times? Are you making up fairy tales again like claiming that an indian invented the e-mail?.............:lol:

I think you are taking the situation light, what Hindu terrorists at this time are doing is unparalleled by all standards i,e Western Haters or African haters, hence the outburst against a specific group of haters.

I have no doubt.

Currently the most hostile anti Muslim population on earth with the potential for maximum negative impact on global Muslim population is the US (with Israel) followed very closely by India.

The US in the middle east. I think they directly impact some 500 million Muslims.

India on the subcontinent. Directly impacting another 400 million (I'm counting out most of Pakistan fir now in "peacetime").

Your main enemies haven't changed.

I know what you say is true.

It's not like what was said was anything earth shattering which is not said millions of times a day on twitter all over the world.

A lot worse.

And not just by Indians.

If the Arabs start cutting themselves off from people who badmouth Islam, their market shrinks to the Muslim world.

I'm too lazy to dig up data on who their 5 biggest client states are in dollar terms.

Well they definitely don't need india.........:lol:........You guys are coming there to work and make money, not the other way round.........:lol:

Whenever we talk about countries, we are talking about combined effect of people and governments.
I don't know may be I am wrong, suddenly UAE govt started threatening Pakistan around 2016, and then private sector of UAE started firing Pakistanis. 10s thousands Pakistanis got fired. And all seats Pakistanis vacated are filled by either Indian, fillapinos or Britishers.
ok leme explain
now this is wht u referring is around yemen fiasco
around that time soo much galia werw given in pakistan to arabs these things circulated all over by indians and irani agents.now its all social media times.so a general sense to awkwardness exists in there.
now leme come to the main point its not uae government which fire or hire people unless its in government institutions
reat r private businesses usually owned by wealthy arabs or indians or pakistanis
leme give u an example there r millions of iranians in dubai or atleast use to be.
now because iranians were soo strong in dubai and plus they only hire iranians so they were strong no worries until recently when government stop renewing there visas.
now this is when government want u to leave
they left in droves
came to omab and qatar.
nothing like that happened to pakistanis
this is a general climate where we become our own enemies and start playing on foreign agendas
they r backbone to our economy we need to make our relationship as solid as possible with gcc

I don't know may be I am wrong, suddenly UAE govt started threatening Pakistan around 2016, and then private sector of UAE started firing Pakistanis. 10s thousands Pakistanis got fired. And all seats Pakistanis vacated are filled by either Indian, fillapinos or Britishers.
ok leme explain
around that time soo much galia werw given in pakistan to arabs these things circulated all over by indians and irani agents.now its all social media times.so a general sense to awkwardness exists in there.
now leme come to the main point its not uae government which fire or hire people unless its in government institutions
reat r private businesses usually owned by wealthy arabs or indians or pakistanis
leme give u an example there r millions of iranians in dubai or atleast use to be.
now because iranians were soo strong in dubai and plus they only hire iranians so they were strong no worries until recently when government stop renewing there visas.
they left in droves
came to omab and qatar.
this is a general climate where we become our own enemies and start playing on foreign agendas
they r backbone to our economy we need to make our relationship as solid as possible with gcc

ok leme explain
they left in droves
came to omab and qatar.

ok leme explain
they left in droves
came to omab and qatar.
I have edited my comment, please re read them. May be I have my point clearer.

I don't know may be I am wrong, suddenly UAE govt started threatening Pakistan around 2015, and then private sector of UAE started firing Pakistanis. 10s thousands Pakistanis got fired. And all seats Pakistanis vacated are filled by either Indian, fillapinos or Britishers.
Another coincidence: this threatening came just after the start of operation Zerb e Azb.
Now what is correlation, you can think.

With India distancing itself from Iran increasingly under US pressure, and the Arabs distancing themselves from you in a manner, do you as a Pakistani feel there is a window opening for a Pakistan Iran alliance in the years ahead?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom