What's new

Racists will be made to leave UAE : Emirati slams Islamophobic Twitter posts by Indians

The White Western European English have 0 in common with indians..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..........try telling an Englishman that he has something in common with an indian, so what the response would be..........:azn:.........:lol:

There is a Bharati surname Saxena probably from higher caste from where Anglo Saxons come from, according to some Internet Bharatis :lol:

Yeh @Mentee ko pata haen.:lol:

Mjhy kbhi kbhi lagta Yeh daaktar munna bhai Vala doc Astana hai

@padamchen ay maamo tension kahay ko lyta ja corona sy jaado ki japhii ly :lol:

There is a Bharati surname Saxena probably from higher caste from where Anglo Saxons come from, according to some Internet Bharatis :lol:

That's some Deep shitt bro like some arab clients mistaking a light skinned English auto mobile manager for Mr Dean asking him for personal Anglo Saxon grooming , turned out later that he was actually mr Deen, ejaz Deen :rofl:

In all seriousness, when I was at university in 2003 when the Iraq War was about to start, some relugious sikh claimed that Saddam Hussein had sikh heritage because he came from Basra in Iraq and a lot of high-caste sikhs have Basrah as their surname...........:lol:

UAE fired thousands of Pakistanis, and we Pakistanis always protected UAE, as we always think UAE to be a part that Arabian land, what be considered as sacred.
But UAE, thought us to be slaves.

Unfortunately our older generations screwed up the national interest in that brother wood charm. Expect No free lunches from this one.

Unfortunately our older generations screwed up the national interest

i've been saying this since forever, the ones at the helms of power and policy making (which are starting to fade down) are these nostalgia driven slaves, with zero competence have driven Pakistan to where it is today. But i am very glad to see young Pakistanis taking the control. And you can see the leaps Pakistan has made in last decade.

i've been saying this since forever, the ones at the helms of power and policy making (which are starting to fade down) are these nostalgia driven slaves, with zero competence have driven Pakistan to where it is today. But i am very glad to see young Pakistanis taking the control. And you can see the leaps Pakistan has made in last decade.

Try asserting your paakiness, you'll blamed an Irani and other stooge in seconds . Like I use to say, we are onyl considered brothers when we take shit from others, a lil introspection wrt Pakistani interests and you've just stepped foot on someone's tail.

Last edited:
Thankfully, the ethnic divide among Pakistanis that was very obvious in 90s is getting blurred.. First we have realized that we can't survive if we do Punjabi Vs Pathan Vs Urdu Speaking.. so now I see more and more Pakistanis identifying themselves as Pakistanis..

So true. Couldnt agree more.

Try asserting your paakiness, you'll blamed an Irani and other stooge in seconds . Like I use to say, we are onyl considered brothers when we take shit from others, a lil introspection wrt Pakistani interests and you've just stepped foot on someone's tail.

The young was deprived of education because of same reason, so they won't question the designs of the ones controlling the narrative for their own self. Only one solution; mass education drive and exposure to current era.

hindus have gotten unprecedented power after 1000 years of subjugation , and they carry complex baggage of past which can be racial , politcial and even religious. So, they are passive agressive.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @Max @DESERT FIGHTER

@Areesh
I wonder how the good emiratis will feel if we give this br shetty a red carpet welcome and confer him with the state medal? Like that highest Supa award for Modi?

:confused:
the same treatment we gave to qatar
so then u expect wht?

UAE fired thousands of Pakistanis, and we Pakistanis always protected UAE, as we always think UAE to be a part that Arabian land, what be considered as sacred.
But UAE, thought us to be slaves.
not uae that people working private companies

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom