What's new

Racists will be made to leave UAE : Emirati slams Islamophobic Twitter posts by Indians

There are a lot of hate speech on the Internet.
The network is different from the reality,A person may write a lot of hate speech on the Internet,But in reality, he wouldn't say that to others

Lets see if any Indian Muslim seek asylum in the land of pure. Otherwise the job is either not done or not done properly.

When you have netajis like Tarun Vijay who say this stuff
images (16).jpeg

No wonder Indians are promoting their inbred hate and facism in GCC.

I Guess GCC are tired of your BS and sending that cheap labor back to Bharat Mata.

#Gharwapsiforhindutvadis

View attachment 624996

I Guess GCC are tired of your BS and sending that cheap labor back to Bharat Mata.

#Gharwapsiforhindutvadis

This guys is just as dark as the south indians he is talking about...........:lol:

this threatening came just after the start of operation Zerb e Azb.
Now what is correlation, you can think.

Bingo! The extremist legions got vaporized by Pakistan. Someone dearly missed their investment of decades going down the drain hence all that

" hm Pakistan ko Sabak sikahy ga"

See this statement alone is sufficient enough to get an idea about our standing in gcc. It's purely transactional relationship. Unlike turkey and other east Asian Muslim countries there's a disconnect between people of Pakistan and gcc.

93378154_557318931836440_479606357855567872_o.jpg

Does Noora think that it is the graciousness of the UAE that "allows" a "mandir" to be built?

Not a basic human right for people to practice their faith?

Will the UAE now allow Buddhist, Jain and Sikh places of worship to be freely built?

Laughable how people throw a crumb out and then think so highly of themselves.

Does Noora think that it is the graciousness of the UAE that "allows" a "mandir" to be built?

Will the UAE now allow Buddhist, Jain and Sikh places of worship to be freely built?

The land, where that Mandir was built, is the key in this case. It is no ordinary place.

Whether they threw a crumb out or not doesn't changes the fact that a mandir was built for the inclusivity of Hindus working in the UAE, why don't you address for the Indians commenting "Soon Arab will be a Hindu state"? Selective much?

View attachment 624996

#Gharwapsiforhindutvadis
They are Indians working in GCC. They are earning more there therefore they are sacrificing their family life. They won't mind coming back to their families even if they get lower salaries. They are free to make any choice.

Sure sure. I suppose you have tons of reliable and irrefutable evidence to support that indianism just like you did when you claimed that an indian invented e-mail.........:disagree:
Sure I have tons of evidence. Will send YouTube links. Is YouTube still banned in Pakistan ?

They are Indians working in GCC. They are earning more there therefore they are sacrificing their family life. They won't mind coming back to their families even if they get lower salaries. They are free to make any choice.

Sure I have tons of evidence. Will send YouTube links. Is YouTube still banned in Pakistan ?

I'm in London, the UK.

Make sure you don't send me indian FAKE NEWS..............:lol::

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-50749764

https://thenextweb.com/security/201...ites-caught-pushing-anti-pakistan-propaganda/

Very well said bro...and they have the audacity to ask for equal rights in non muslim countries...they have different yardsticks to measure fair treatment.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom